Sigil for Metatron?

Looked through all my RHP material and didn’t find one … So I created one manually.
I want to compare it since I included all vowels and didn’t double loop the t’s.

2 Likes

There is a sigil for Metatron given in the angelic pathworking in Evoking Eternity.

5 Likes

What method did you use @Fuego1?

1 Like

Tracing the letters off the Rose.

Here is a different one by removing E, A, and O…

1 Like

Thanks @DarkestKnight … Will compare.

1 Like

Page 136 lower left corner in EE :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you…

1 Like

Speaking of it, I’m considering Metatron for a permanent invocation/possession (or maybe Shiva, for example)… perhaps after “normal” invocations of the other Sephirotic Angels… I’ll see which sigil I will choose, there’s also one I drew with the same method used for a few that I uploaded here.

1 Like

You’re welcome, my friend

1 Like

Metatron’s cube may help you design something.
Its sacred geometry and is used for healing among other things.

3 Likes

@DarkestKnight, @Fuego1. Source: Tapatalk forum

metatron

Source BALG:

13 Likes

That’s the one given in Evoking Eternity

3 Likes

Right … What I don’t get is the left line loop, unless that rose he used has shifted petals which would be the A and E, or unless that loop is for Vav (O), where his name would be Metatroon instead of Metatron, or I’m missing something there.

1 Like

Yeah the problem is, I got this from the cache of that forum and the image is really bad

1 Like

From the Tapatalk forum where that image was found:

"There are two reasons it is not popularly distributed as an ‘personal’ sigil…

[One]: The name “Metatron” is actually a title. The Metatron has at least 72 names & so it is essentially a sigil pertaining to the title. So when using this title to create the sigil, it definitely becomes less personal to the being Metatron. This would not matter so much with a seal, but sigils are usually used for invocation of the personality of an angel, more than his role.

Two: If you look at the method for making the sigil & try to trace it, you will see that it is a very complex pattern & doesn’t actually shape easily. So there is some argument as to whether or not this is the true shape.

you can see where the vowels are selectively omitted to create a simpler shape."

3 Likes

I see … Thanks for that. I know Metatron been referred to as The Greater Countenance, The Right Hand of God, and The Voice of God.

1 Like

Most likely the same reason for different sigils for various archangels or even goetic beings.

1 Like

I thought he had the David Star?

And have you worked with him?

4 Likes

Hey @Rav, No. It’s mostly because I stick to a few. But I will work with Michael and it started before Christmas.

1 Like