Sigil for Belphegor

I am planing to invoke Belphegor but i cant find his sigil anywhere. Can anyone send me his sigil or tell me where i can find it?

Really, dude?

'Cause I just Googled “Belphegore sigil” and a bunch came up so…:man_shrugging:

3 Likes

sorry if this sounds dumb buuut…is the sigil for Bael form goetia the same as for Belphegor?

Some seem to think it is. An alternate name for Belphegore is said to be Ba’al-Peor. I’ve never called him myself so I don’t know if there is any truth to that though.

To avoid confusion, try this one:

1 Like

Thanks for the help :slight_smile:

1 Like

You’re welcome. :slight_smile:

Edit to add: I believe @UnseelieDiabolus and @AdamThoth have recently worked with Belphegore and may be able to provide more info on him for you.

1 Like

To jump to the point, the Dukante sigil works great, and I developed one as well.

2 Likes

I’ve worked with both Bael and Belphegor pretty regularly. The demonic king Bael is Ba’al Hadad which is distinct from Ba’al Pe’or. There are many Ba’alim throughout Mesopotamia, etc.

3 Likes

Yeah the word Ba’al simply means lord or master. So he’s definitely looking for Ba’al Peor as that’s the ancient god name. Peor - Wikipedia
When you start to go from Germany to France to England etc you get some lingual discrepancy.
Balphegor as is his popular name is also known as valefor ahttps://demonsanddemonolatry.com/duke-valefor/
Demon of the Day … Duke Valefor – Demon Encyclopedia
A lot of the dictioanaire infernal are in the goetia under different names but you will notice they sound similar.

1 Like

I’ve been working with Belphegor since July of 2018 regularly. I can definitely confirm the vastness of this spirit. From ancient Moab to the Mediterranean into North Africa he was there. He has been a guide and a teacher. I have so much gnosis from my daily “transmissions” from him. So much growth has taken place.

Ba’al definitely means master but in Hebrew it has a nuance that means master but similar to the idea of husband (ancient patriarchal role). Not sure if that’s unique to Hebrew or if it’s imported from similar language like Canaanite or Moabite.

But that’s interesting about Valefor. In all the connections I’ve made it never occurred to me to look at potential masks within the Goetia. One thing I can say about the correspondences of Valefor from that page is that it actually lines up pretty well with the correspondences that I channeled with Belphegor. So I’m going to follow that lead and see where it goes. Thanks!

BTW, have you worked with Belphegor’s feminine aspect? What’s your experiences if I may ask? Some amazing gnosis from her has come forth as well.

3 Likes