I developed a sigil for Belphegor

Now, developed might be taking too much credit. Maybe it was more channeled as I mostly blanked out half way through.

I was first just trying to build on the dukante sigil of Belphegor by using VK Jehannum’s method of incorporating numerology/gematria. But soon after I just spaced out and kept drawing. Eventually refining it, and then drawing an mirror image of it, turning it upside down.

After all was said and done I couldn’t figure out which one was “correct”. Until I meditated on it later in the evening. Both are usable depending on what aspect you are wanting to make contact with.

The single triangle pointing upwards is for contacting the masculine aspect. Flipped around it is used to contact the feminine aspect.

To me this makes total sense considering Belphegor will frequently appear to the magician according to what they find sexually appealing.

5 Likes

Bump

2 Likes

I actually felt aroused by looking at the feminine sigil. Might have to try this for “research” purposes. I’m not familiar with this spirit if I had to guess it’s vampiric in nature do to the markings. Can you tell me about it?

Belphegor is not vampiric to my knowledge. In traditional demonology they are a demon of inspiration, wealth, sloth, and a few other things. Belphegor can also be extremely sexual in nature regardless of your preference due to their origin as Baal Peor, who was worshipped in sexual rites, presumably fairly depraved ones.

3 Likes

Thank you. I was wondering about it being vampiric because the darkened symbols on the sides resemble a symbol in vampiric cults used for thousands of years to represent ascension by consuming ones self.

Yes Belphegore is sweet, a perfect lover. Great for anahata meditations.

2 Likes