Side gig help

So I’m only making 139$ Every two weeks and I have to pay 125 a week for rent. THAT LITERALLY MEANS MY PARENTS ARE LEAVING ME WITH 14$ TO LAST TWO WEEKS LIKE BOY. I’m a human I need to live as well. So I thought I’d start a side gig and I have it in mind ofc already. Who could potentially help me specifically in such areas of making it well known more easily to the public. More clients popping in ect. Couldnt belial help with this? If you have anyone else in mind feel free to spew names of spirits!^_^. I just am tired of living off ramen lol.

3 Likes

Hermes, patron of merchants and Clauneck for all kinds of wealth. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Tyche Goddess Of Luck! Never hurts to have some good luck too lol.

2 Likes

7 Occult Money Rituals by Henry Archer

Need money? Here are 7 occult money rituals.

1 Like

I recommend this, plus wealth magick by Damon brand it helps to build long lasting wealth.

But also King Paimon, if you’re doing business he helps to get customers and make your business popular or whatever way you will ask him.

2 Likes

Also, Duchess Bune. When it comes to finances, she is a BIG help.

3 Likes

Bune for finances but I’d also recommend power radionics to boost client turnover and attraction (from others) to your side hustle. I’d offer to help but @DarkestKnight says I have to be on here 90 days before I’m allowed to help anyone do anything.