Shukra/Lucifer connection

that makes sense

2 Likes

Listen, I get what you’re saying. I really truly do. Obviously you didn’t get my message. Research is a useless term when you’re talking about Lucifer. There is nothing ABSOLUTE about him. Everyone experiences him differently. Everyone has a different origin story for him. It’s all about personal experience. That is what’s most important. If I read a post about, let’s say King Belial, then I go to experience him for the first time, wouldn’t you say that my experiences might mirror what I read? Instead, I suggest reaching out to the beings directly with questions before ever researching anything about it. It creates bias, which limits experience. Afterwards, comparing experiences is highly encouraged. Once again, I get what you’re saying and where you’re coming from. But in MY experiences with Lucifer (which are daily), there’s a connection.

1 Like

did you experience Shiva in his realm as well though?

1 Like

I did… I’ve experienced them separately. I believe that they both exist, on their own, while being connected.

5 Likes

i believe theyre connected too in a way, doesnt make them the same

2 Likes

Shiva is the king of Yogis, meditating upon the nature of Being and the Supreme Essence. he has a son, Ganesha, a wife Parvati, has a symbolic representation, and is an aspect of Creation, if you look to Ancient Egypt, you will find similar mythos, now can you truly tell me you find similarities in Lucifer to this? Shiva is more powerful than the Archangels in terms of vibrations, to truly experience him mystically takes devotion that will have you at some point leave your materialism.

Lucifer on the other hand, encourages you to be human, acts like your bud, gets almost never angry

3 Likes

There really is no comparison except for little similarities here and there, and its fine.

Lucifer is who he is, because he split from the Authority of Source, and said he wants to think for himself, he is the Light in the Darkness,

1 Like

Um…Lucifer never gets angry???

and acts like ur bud seems far off…

he might, but in my experience he has lots of patience, and yes he can be a friend, as well as a Teacher and more

2 Likes

He can get angry. Spirits are capable of the same emotions as humans are.

2 Likes

i did write almost though

I never said they were the exact same. I said there is a connection.

See Lucifer to me is the absolute opposite of that… Lucifer encourages me to ascend, not indulge in carnality. He does absolutely get mad. Trust me, I’ve worked with him long enough to piss him off a time or two. It seems to me our experiences are on such vastly opposite ends of the spectrum.

1 Like

not really, it just means ive never angered him a lot, at least i trynot to, and i dont plan to, not out of fear, but out of respect

i said the same thing

this is you basically saying theyre the same…so yes, you did say theyre the same

being ok with humanity doesnt mean you wont try helping Ascent

if anyone has anything they want to add id be happy to debate, cant sleep so…lol

dude youre like me, you never sleep :sweat_smile:

1 Like

The thing is, the original poster has worked with both Shiva and Lucifer and didn’t really feel that they were similar. While there are people who believe Lucifer is Shiva, there are also many who don’t and the people who make these conclusions don’t just go by research. I personally don’t think that Lucifer and Shiva are the same both from a research and spiritual standpoint. There really aren’t many similarities between the two and both their missions have distinct differences, especially with how they go about them.

You also have to consider that there are many other deities in Hinduism who teach wisdom and things of that nature so just going off that isn’t a good approach. I respect you believing that these two entities are the same but don’t downplay someone who has a difference in opinion.

4 Likes

Whew, my ego was way out of whack last night. I apologize to you and @anon48079295 it’s not my place to say anyone’s wrong or right. Hell, who knows, I may be the wrong one. You both made very valid points and I respect that.

You’re very right!