Should We Recite Lyrics from Satanic Music As Prayers to Satan?

Hi Everyone! I’ve been thinking about this for a while and I’ve been Noticing that there are some songs who’s Lyrics seem to be prayers to Satan and I’ve been wanting to recite some of during rituals as devotional prayers and Invocations to Satan or as a potential aid in Black Magick and Curses.

Note. I AM WELL AWARE THAT MOST OF THESE DEATH METAL SINGERS AND PRODUCERS ARE NOT BY ANY SATANIC WORSHIPPERS NOR DO THEY HAVE ANY ASSOCIATION WITH THE DEVIL

Why not? You don’t need our permission to do whatever you wanna do. Go for it, if it gets you the results you want it doesn’t matter where it comes from.

If you search the forum for “ritual music” I think plenty of songs people listen to are in this genre. You might even pick up new music to enjoy.

1 Like

No. Prayers are supposed to be personal. You’re not really showing devotion to your egregore if you are just repeating what someone else has written. Write your own.

2 Likes

Thank You Both!

I don’t mean to seem like I just want to do whatever
I just have a lot of ideas but I intend on honoring Demons/Satan
I just really want to connect to them
I think I’ll Recite their enns while mediating on each demons Sigil
Is it Ok to print of Sigils and put it in a personal binder or is that disrespectful?

Printing seals is fine, though you will get more of a personal connection if you draw them out by hand and infuse your own energy into them.

1 Like

Yes! I want to draw them by hand HOWEVER my drawing is stupid!

Print them out and then go over them by hand with a black pen to infuse your energy into them.

1 Like

What if I print of a Demon Sigil and smear it with blood? Does thay count as Infusing my energy into it?

No. You’re a complete beginner. You should stay away from blood until you actually know what you’re doing. All you need to do is go over the printed seal with black ink. Don’t over complicate things.

1 Like

The quality of the drawing doesn’t matter.

Is it dangerous or meaningless to use blood?

It’s meaningless if you don’t know the reason for it, and yes, it can be dangerous because there are some spirits that will expect nothing less. Most beginners to demonic magick seem overly infatuated with using blood, whether because they think it is “edgy” or because they think it will make whatever they are doing more powerful, but they always fail to consider that there is a valid reason bloodletting is not usually recommended when first starting out. It can, and does, cause problems.

Yeah I don’t use blood unless I have a reason
When I do it I’m making an offering of blood to these Demons and I’m also Ritually giving my body to them
I also would do it to Ritually Sacrifice my soul to them