Should I tell truth to parents

If you think they’ll stop you from practicing, don’t tell them.

Your faith is yours and belongs to you. Unless your parents are satanic or from the occult you shouldn’t tell them. They will not agree and it can cause problems in your home. So better safe the trouble.

:flushed:

Once you tell, you break the spell. That’s my take on this. I would not expose my work to anyone that does not practice. My first successful break-up spell worked perfectly until I told my neighbor. I believe it’s ok to talk to like minded people like your friends here or elsewhere. Other than that, be discreet. You don’t need an altar, candles or all that stuff. It’s all about your intention. Hope this helps.

2 Likes

Totally agreed. Hail🤘🏻

1 Like

As u r from India, black magic is looked on from a very bad perspective, for many it’s just a baneful ways to get harms to others, they don’t understand the wisdom and self empowerment , that a practitioner get from it .

If u tell them, u would generally see them keeping an secret eye on you, ur things, ur friends, asking God to give u brains, or asking temple saints advice on how to stop ur adharma, and bring u on ur right path.

Ur parents will definitely not like, nor will allow ur practice in the house, they might even not leave alone in the house next time.

If any loss, financially or medical happens, it will be considered as ur bad karma.

This is not my view, but the views of people around me, they will tell, praying to god is the real magic, god will protect u give u riches, etc and u don’t need any magic for it.