Should I launch a YouTube channel?

Should I do that? What do you all think?

14 Likes

I’d watch it, good occult channels are rare

4 Likes

We need more occult YouTube channels. Do it.

5 Likes

Only if you truly want to, i’m sure it would prove interesting to watch.

4 Likes

What content would you guys want?

1 Like

Like what do you want me to start out with? Basics? Lore? Any forms of magick?

1 Like

5 Likes

Whatever your passionate about, The Old Ones, working with ancestors, necromancy, possessions, occult history, you could help out a lot of newbies by doing some basics, how to get into T/G, faster way to begin speaking with a spirit, give some of your personal experiences with them, etc,etc.

Or talk about Muppets, muppets are always engaging.

11 Likes

You work with Lovecraftian current if I remember correctly. There’s not much out there on that topic so could be a good start.
There’s enough love spells out there. So no need but some of your other spells would be good.
I remember one you did for me to restore balance and break curses that was excellent, so maybe that and other important spells and general ascent rituals.

7 Likes

Omg yes do the thing

4 Likes

And I could be your first podcast guest :wink:.

11 Likes

I have a YouTube channel myself, it’s not magick related just music, Vlogs and stuff like that but I’m sure I can help you out just PM me.

5 Likes

Hells yeah man! If you had a podcast you should have a few of us on just to talk magick and shoot the shit :wink:

6 Likes

How about… “BALG (the authors) and community” ?
Or “balg and people” …or something

1 Like

There’s not a lot of Draconian stuff on YouTube if that’s something you want to contribute to. It’s growing in popularity so I’m sure that another voice online will help starters quite a bit, but most of the videos online are a few years old and not many of them are LHP specific.

3 Likes

More intermediate/advanced stuff because there’s waay too much getting started/beginners basics out there and I’d really appreciate someone taking it to next level…

8 Likes

He could create a separate channel for basic stuff…

1 Like

Yes. Do it. I would subscribe in a heart beat. Creating videos is so rewarding.

4 Likes

@Aiden_Crow yes. [quote=“KingOfHearts616, post:13, topic:18787”]
Hells yeah man! If you had a podcast you should have a few of us on just to talk magick and shoot the shit :wink:
[/quote]
Please do[quote=“Aiden_Crow, post:6, topic:18787, full:true”]
Like what do you want me to start out with? Basics? Lore? Any forms of magick?
[/quote]
Lovecraftian work of course.

3 Likes

If you do an interview thing, please do interview CKendall eventually!

4 Likes