Should I Feel Guilty?

They can track he has it even with the device being off?

1 Like

Personal tracking wise, maybe. They’ll at the very least know the location it was powered off.

The iphone though as an example, you can’t remove the battery, the police can track it until the battery dies. Whether the police will put in the effort over 1000.00 to get a grand larceny charge is very location specific.

3 Likes

sometimes good things happen to those that do good. Maybe befriend the owner. They can be good network chance for work or other useful help. who knows? maybe this is chance encounter opportunity.

maybe person is connection to your future spouse? haha. And that can be worth more than 1000 bucks you ask. probably over that to spend seducing spouse. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

It could also be a test to see if your worthy to receive the 1000 bucks you ask for.

3 Likes

I find it interesting the temptation aspect of this whole thing. We read about spirits leading us to wickedness and tempting us. I think this is a clear cut case of being baited to do the wrong thing… interesting.

I’d be curious to know how you evoked pres. Valac did you try to constrain or use something like the Tetragrammaton to force compliance or something? I ask because of the way this manifested for you is clearly not fortitutitous.

Btw you may have missed an opportunity to get money from him being generous that returned his phone to him.

Just a thought.

4 Likes

Very true. If I was a business owner and I had a job opening the first person I’d hire is someone I perceive as honest with integrity to represent my company.

I can train skills not character.

7 Likes

You asked for money and you got a way to get money.
You got what you asked. Why ask for something that you’d regret later or feel guilty?
From one hand, that shows you got a manifestation that many can’t get.
With strong negative feelings such as regret, guilt, fear etc your subconscious mind will connect the word (money) with a negative feeling and will try to stop you from getting what makes you feel bad. It’s a way to protect you.
From the other hand, keep notes for better wording next time.

5 Likes

After reading all the comments, I have decided to return the phone. Its samsung A21s. I feel Valac baited me on this. Love you people. I will update once I have returned the phone.

4 Likes

I think it’s the right thing man and next time ask pres. Valac to manifest in a way none are harmed.

3 Likes

Go it Anassa. I have not worked on manifesting wealth. This is my first time in doing so. I need to focus on my intent as well. Just that I did not expect it to manifest this way. Learned a lesson. Thanks again.

3 Likes

What you are saying is true. I will keep that in my mind.

2 Likes

This brings to mind that I’m better able to manifest events and objects than cash, and maybe @Rudra218 you’ll find the same, so next time you need “money” try manifesting tyhe thing you actually wanted it to buy? :thinking:

That’s not a glamorous answer, unlike manifesting wedges of cash :smiley: but, it might be worth a try.

And I hope this pays off for you. :+1:

6 Likes

Thank you Lady_Eva. I will do that. It gets complicated when it comes to money. Thanks for the guidance. :heart:

2 Likes

I did this a while ago, still holding true for me:

4 Likes

I will acknowledge King Satan, King Lucifer, King Amaymon and Nahema before evoking Goetia demons. I usually make it a habit telling them before doing any rites in my temple. They guide me as well. :wink:

1 Like

amazed at all these responses

3 Likes

Alright thank you for clarifying that. I made a mistake once of trying to force a Goetic Prince to accept my charge using the Tetragrammaton. Yes I got what I wanted but in a twisted fucked up way. The spirit was not pleased with the manner in which I dealt with it. I never made that mistake again.

Sounds like your technique is solid though bro.

1 Like

Thanks for the compliment Mike. I have been there too. I only call goetia demon if they came in my dream. As for Valac, he came as a baby in my dream riding a bicycle. So when I get their call I will evoke them with my intention as well. The best demons comes to us rather then we going to them. Sorry for my english Mike_Bee

1 Like

Oh I totally agree with you they do reach out to us. It’s awesome you recognize that and keep watch over your dreams.

I think just chalking this one up to experience is the best thing to do.

1 Like

Thanks Mike_Bee :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

So, what happened with this? You returned the phone. What happened after?