Should I curse this fuck stain

So In the past someone has sent me nightmares, on two separate occasions, and on the second I thought seriously about binding him, and decided not to.
Always trust your intuition, because 2 months later and a day after my bday I got in a car accident, that could’ve killed me, but I walked away unscathed (thank you king paimon)
King paimon showed me that it was indeed him the fuck stain who cursed me. I have bound him but should I curse him I have indeed killed with baneful magick and he is a nube.

Any opinion matters

Well idk what your moral compass or lack thereof is like, but if you feel he should have the full blown consequences who am I to tell a man no?

4 Likes

Great reply see it angers me more that he hurt the driver, the woman I share my life with, if it were just myself I wouldn’t go straight to the red button
Probably…

1 Like

So he hurt your lady and what you care about?

If I were in your shoes I would say I found a new punching bag but that’s me

7 Likes

All I can say to that is fuck yeah brother thanks for that advice, can’t agree with you more

2 Likes

Put up protection, cursing will only cause more problems imo

I do agree that cursing can cause more problems than needed, definitely with another magickian

I thought they were a newb?

The fact that they’re bound means they can’t act in return.

However, whats going to cause more problems is letting him chill there. Either you want to live or you don’t. It’s that simple. Unless there are details I’m missing?

Edit to add: the other issue i see is the fact that you’re unwilling. Earlier you said you couldn’t agree more that he should be put in the ground, now it’s different? Do you have what it takes then? If you do, you do not need our validation. Part of protection is being able to attack other people if need be. This is part of being apart of the occult unfortunately, wolves have teeth for a reason.

4 Likes

If he harmed you and yours and you can do it. Fight back. If he truly also the almost death of your love one he isn’t “new”. That kind of Magick takes talent. Fight back if you can.

4 Likes

If I told you no, you would do it anyways, so go crazy. :crazy_face:

3 Likes

You bound him but did you unhex the curse? It sounds like they deathcursed you, the fight was brought to you, time to finish what he’s started.

I’m the opposite of you, if it was just me I can pretty easily eat that and might not be arsed to retaliate, but you have to protect your family, as a man and a mage, you can’t let that pass. Bring the pain.

4 Likes

Just agreeing with a side point he made thats all haha yes he is a newb I would agree with you most, just wanted to see others opinions

Yes I broke the curse the day of. That takes some restraint not retaliate, but Yes im throwing everything at him, bindings, broken will, vampyrism, and then a multiple baneful spirit evocation as I stab his heart

Thanks for yalls opinions just curious what yall would say

I say do it. If someone hurt my SO I would go on the war path I tells ya, THE WAR PATH. Good luck and let us know how it goes! I hope you and your SO are ok!

2 Likes

Have you had results from this?

Yes

If you curse him harder than he will again curse you even harder than before. It will be a 'tag you’re it" situation. Real power in my opinion comes from knowing when to let something go and focusing solely on yourself and loved ones. Not to mention the amount of strain and energy you will continue to use to get “revenge” on somebody.

1 Like

If you do it focused and exhaust all your hate energys into the fuckstain youve mentioned in a hate ritual and let it afterwards go.Be assured if you assasinated this shit after the exact time it astrally locks on the target and manifest. you get all its energys for your own growth and empowerment i am speaking from expirience not some superstition bullshit you do one fuck and three fucks comes back its just an unhealthy belief to have in magic tbh. But well if you are a too morally programed person and are scared and paranoid in general than dont do it .Work on it and than do it.Most of the times afterwards a curse you shoot yourself in the knee with the stuff mentioned by @Abyzu