Should I burn these sigils?

In a part of my room I found many sigils that I have used in the past and these are opened sigils.

I don’t know why I keep these sigils in one section, but I think I need to burn them.

Here are a few sigils I found:

Also, I don’t know why there is so much blood on the sigil of Astaroth

Could these sigils have an impact on my current life? Also, do I need to burn them?

These are still open you say, so they are still putting out energy and working the changes you asked for.

It’sa good idea to write down in a journal aka personal grimoire the date, technique and intentions for your workings, then you can read back what you did. I just use a composition notebook, they’re cheap and easy to repurchase to keep the same size. Take a tip from D H Thorne and number the pages and leave the first page blank so you can fill in a table of contents later.

Anyway, yes, unless you can remember what any are for to know if you want them to keep working, I’d intentionslly close them with a thanks to the entity (assume it worked and keep that relationship nice) and then burn them.

2 Likes

I actually had a notebook for it. I was jotting down various practices or practices I did in this notebook and now I am looking for it.

I guess I can’t do that because of my environment. I can attract a lot of attention because my environment is somewhat religious. Is there any other way to destroy these sigils?

Yes, instead of giving them to spirit through the gate of fire, you can use gate of water.

Go to a place of running water like a river and drop them off the bridge.

Similarly, although it’s not often mentioned in the same post with fire and water, Earth absorbs and recycles old energy.
So I think you can bury them too though I’ve always burned my sigils, I bury my poppets.

1 Like

Oh, thx. I think I will do that.

1 Like