Shit Just Starting To Get Real! Holy Fuck Lucifer!

I don’t know where to start typing from

2 Likes

Lmao. The beginning I suppose.

2 Likes

@Muggie Start with the beginning. Like tell: What did you ask? What did he do?

Three quarters from the middle, skipping every 69th detail for every 420 words, working backwards, and leaving out the very end.

2 Likes

@Tekidor lol why not ask to leave out every third letter too?

Oh shoot you’re right, my bad, it would’ve been totally confusing otherwise!

1 Like

@Tekidor Love it. Sarcasm becomes you. Me too sometimes.

Anyhow let’s see if we ever hear what Lucifer did hmm?

1 Like

YES! i’m so happy for you! :sob::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart: You worked really hard for this!!! Congratulations! :confetti_ball:

2 Likes

So I joined this forum July 31 and I’m a complete newbie lol, I asked some ignorant questions on my first days like how to make a pact with Dantalion and BLA BLA. But with time I actually say back and observed how things were done you know as a beginner I was just exited because I wanted to do a lot of things but with time I figured the whole thing was step by step, there’s nothing to rush.

I did some spells that turned out to be unsuccessful anyways. So then, I started meditating to Lucifer, King Paimon and Duke Dantalion to open up my senses to open up my senses. (They are not opened yet anyways but I got something going on with my crown chakra, seems to be extra Active) I infact made a playlist I meditate to my chakras on. I Asked Lucifer to be my Patron demon and I introduced myself to him I also introduced myself to King paimon and Duke Dantalion but I reach out to Lucifer almost every day, of course.

I have been meditating for weeks and asking Lucifer to come to my dream or take me on an astral journey, lucid dreams and all. I have also asked Dantalion to do the same on a few occasions (twice or thrice).

(Plot Twist) About 8 weeks ago I almost had a lucid dream in my home city at my sister’s place although I chickened out cos I got very scared and paranoid but I’m not sure I even started to reach out to Lucifer by then but for those few seconds Lucifer was ringing in my head even after the whole situation ended, Lucifer was Still ringing in my head. And on another occasion I almost astral projected but I chickened out as well because well you already know I was shit scared this time too, it just felt like someone was dragging my self to the sky although this time no entity was ringing on my mind, my guess would have been Dantalion or maybe Lucifer. I have no idea I wasn’t Sure.

There was one morning I also plugged in my earpiece to play his enn, I got so emotional that I burst out crying out

So yesterday evening around 8:30pm, it’s 6.am Nigerian time presently, I took a clean bathe and lit a white candle, an incense then I say on my sofa which I normally don’t sit on, I sit on the floor on most days and I started by chanting Lucifer’s enn, then I said his prayer which I saw from here, I modified a bit of it anyways.

Then I asked to to show up before me and I started having a chat with him I got goosebumps a few times which has never happened during my meditation or whatever. So I just started talking to him I got so emotional at some point I told him I wondered if he was ever present with me, I even wonder if he was present right now I talked till I couldn’t no more and then I asked him to listen to my heart. I strongly pleaded with him to show up to my dreams and wake me up instantly so I could remember some stuffs cos I don’t ever remember my dreams. I asked him to take me on astral projections and make me have lucid dreams and I also kind of reminded him to assist me in working on opening my senses especially my third eye which is the most important to me as far as I know I’m putting in work on my own ends, I’m meditating almost every day I don’t eat fruits a lot but I try not to eat junks at all too lol.

So here’s the big deal, I slept off on the sofa last night after my meditation and I woke up around 1:30 am to my alarm I grabbed my phone browsed through stuffs till around almost 3am then I turned my generator on to charge my phone so I kept going through the internet till around 4 am, I tried to watch the new army of thieves which had just came out but I fell asleep in a minute or two.

Fast forward to my dream, I had a sex dream a girl I’m trying hard to recollect her face, it was absolutely Familiar with this situation in this thread also.

the thing is I can’t picture her face as I have no idea if she was someone familiar or not so we started kissing and I got Really hard and she got really wet and I didn’t know where the energy came from but I grabbed her and put her on something like a table or a zinc or something then I started thrusting and you know I was doing the do until I woke up in a half paralysis state! And before I figured what was going on I was floating mid air already and I was going really high but I didn’t panic as I knew for certain I wasn’t gonna die anyways lol, and I landed slowly at a familiar location in my home city and then I started floating again then I was trying to speak but I couldn’t but I knew for certain a spirit was behind all of these so I was trying to speak up the question ‘are you Lucifer?’ and u heard a very fucking clear ‘yes’ the next thing I said was ‘oh my God fuck are you fucking real’ and then he started saying something like here’s what we gonna do it sounded like he was instructing me to do some things but the yes he said at the ‘start’ was the only thing I heard clearly.
It wasn’t like his voice wasn’t clear, it was very clear actually but I had a hard time understanding them, is this because my Astral senses are not opened? The whole thing lasted roughly 5 to 6 minutes well it was less than 10 minutes but when I woke up I went crazy :sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:

2 Likes

Thanks for telling because you sure had one heck of a click bait title/subject line.

Probably it wasn’t easy to understand because of being in that half awake half asleep trance like state where you’re not awake but also not asleep either. Where it’s easier to be contacted then it is when you are fully awake .

3 Likes

Yeah, that makes sense…

:rofl::rofl::sob:

Super fun, super cool, first experiences with deific nonohysical creatures are always neat <3

I feel the need to mention though, that in terms of “opening up the senses”, yes the third eye is important. But I cannot stress this enough, you must also work on the root chakra or solar plexus chakra or lower dan tein. You only need one, if you wanna work on astral senses first, (I reccomend root), but you need to set up an energy flow and grounding point for your Ajna in order for it to function right.

You can ask Luci to help ya understand why that would be important if you like, but my version of explaining it, is that the Ajna is not meant to be the strongest source of energy production in the body, nor is it meant to be a grounding point.

The ajna is an organ of sorts which as a primary function is for extending your consciousness, or merging your consciousness with other things temporarily in order to do things like “scry” or “download data” or the like. The head, and most of the chakras in it, are meant to move energy around to build up more sophisticated patterns of Mind for psionic practices. Well, that’s great right? Why do you need a lower chakra?

Because- you’ll never be able to get those to balance out right, unless you have the root chakra stabilizing them. The root is a foundation, for everything, and it is the focal point from which you’ll build up real reliable psychic strength. Telepathy, clairaudiance, all these things come from the root. The Ajna is the organ meant to express certain psionic functions which are made there.

So, just a bit of advice- Work on the root and Ajna at the same time. Don’t do the ajna by itself. You’ll see much faster, and much more reliable strength that way.

Sincerely,
a person who wasted a lot of time only using his ajna. :wink:

6 Likes