Dreaming about having sex with Lucifer, maybe?

I usually am good at interpreting my own dreams, but this one has me puzzled AF!!! I hope you guys can help me out. Thanks in advance.

The other night I had a dream that I was transported back in time to the 3rd grade, but I had retained all of my memories. My memories were all still there from the 3rd grade up to my age right now (23yr). So I have the mind of a 23yr inside my old body of a 8th grader and I look down at my hands- kind of like the movie Hardcore Henry- and I say to myself,

“Wow, I’m in third grade again, I get a second chance to make it right this time.”

Then as I look over to my left I see my crush, China, but she’s one seat over from me. Then out of the blue the teacher calls on the guy next to me and removes him from talking to much and places my crush next to me and an old friend whom I don’t recall but I new he was a friend.
So out of nowhere China just looks at me and says " you’re glowing, you know I would have dated you but I thought you were weird."
Then I look forward and realized that somehow I still have my iPhone X with me and I’m hiding it from the teacher of course. After that my buddy said “stop talking or she’s going to move you.”
And so she called to use, but weren’t moved us, then the scene transitioned to the hallway where the teaching was being such a B***.
I looked at China and said “watch this”. I walked to the teacher grabbed her hand and took her to a room that was the janitor’s room and told her, I am going to show you something evil, really evil.

Softly, I began saying Lucifers enn twice and on the third one I turned the light off. As the room began to darken I finished the last enn. Which opened some sort of light through the mirror and I grabbed the teacher put her on the sink and saw her face which was like she had painted it red and white. That didn’t stop me from kissing her and to continue to proceed to the next best thing, haha. This is where the sex started and I kid you not I was actually physically starting the thrusting movement- literally actually doing it, which somehow I woke up- and every bit of it actually felt real. I could see her cuming all over my dick, but the light in the mirror light up the whole room, as if I never turned off the lights.

For the first time in my life I actually felt like my dream was real. Although what bothers me the most is that I can’t interpret it. Hence why I put “Sex with Lucifer”

2 Likes

You said his enn so it could’ve been him.

3 Likes

Let’s say it was him, what does this dream mean??

1 Like

I see from your posts that you haven’t called to him before so it could be him getting your attention or some subconscious thoughts of him showing through.

I have attempted to make a pack with him last full moon and I felt the energy around me with the gate keeps and all the other ones that were summoned, but my pact never went through.

It could be a calling like you said, but what i focused more on was me saying “I get a second chance to make it right.”

2 Likes

Could be because he saw that you weren’t ready just yet.

How do you mean?

All cards on the table, I actually felt as if I was brought back, because throughout my life I have the feeling that I have already done these life scenarios before. At that point in time -8yrs I was standing at the end of the road looking down towards my new elementary school and I had a full forced flash of my future and BOOM.

There I was standing at the edge of the road and I said " am I in a dream or is this real"

This scenario actually took place in real life.

2 Likes

Then I would say Lucifer was probably trying to show you that he can help you do better this time around and in the dream you must’ve felt him subconsciously hence the calling out to him.

2 Likes

I would think so, but the full moon as already passed… Hmmm, perhaps I’ll just call him and see what happens.

Just calling him works atleast in most cases.

I’ve never done a “proper” ritual for him. All I do is light a candle, sit it on my nightstand and call to him. I live with parents so I hardly have anything to offer except my time which he accepts but he only accepts it because when I do have things to offer I’ll bring him the best I can get my hands on: Chocolates or fresh grapes.

3 Likes

Well the dream was something completely different. My crush was actually my gf who left me and the teacher was this other girl that I just slept with last night. Now I’m yet to discover the mirror part.