Shift

I don’t know what it is, but there’s something wrong here. It feels as if there has been a major shift in the currents of this board, but I can’t put my finger on.
All that I know is that something weird and negative seems to radiate from my screen from the moment I log in. Am I the only one to feel this?

Im not sure, but I will say that since yesterday I noticed something different about the forum. It felt to me as if the white background color has changed to more of a darker yellow-beige color that is off-putting to me and this color usually isnt bothersome for me. I checked my puter to see if maybe my settings had changed, but nope. So… I`m not sure…

I’ve also noticed something different about this bored. I can’t quite put my finger on what it is though.

Maybe it is because Zoe is not here now? She kept things very lively…

Sinata
You may be right about that. It did seem to change when Zoe left.

I noticed that as well.

I know what you mean Bran, my 'mouse’hand even cramps up when I log in here.
I know Zoe was someone warm and special on the forum here, but this uncomfortable cold feeling started before she left.
Maybe she felt it a little faster than we do?
Anyway I hope it’s not a attack of some kind…

WTF. Been gone a couple days and Zoe is gone. …??? Where did she go?

I wonder if this could have something to do with whoever was behind the illuminati sorceror. Not sure what could be going on, but everyone should be on their guard just in case. I also kind of feel like whoever that intruder was in my other post may have had something to do with this board.

Bran, you’re not trippin. There’s been a “damper” on things as of late. I think, not sure, but I think it feels like fear and the lack of some, not all, to push as hard as they can toward their own divinity.

What other post ?

http://becomealivinggod.com/forum/black-magick-the-left-hand-path/an-occult-intruder-got-nailed/
What other post ?[/quote]

Let’s not let it get to us.
We make this forum what it is. So let’s make it the best and most progressive occult forum out there. We all know how to protect our own.
If we’re worried about attacks from douche bags, why don’t we all make an agreement that we each focus on protecting the forum on a regular. Why not, each time we log in, we just do a quick little “on screen” ritual that we all agree on (to make it more powerful)
Maybe have a united symbol we trace over the screen with our finger and put some intention into protecting the forum, the members thereof, raising the vibration, advancing the progress of the true seeking members, and whatever other positive and progressive intent you want to feed into it.
Maybe the sigil of a demon of protection, or Azazel’s sigil - or something of that nature?

[quote=“DK The Mage, post:13, topic:391”]Let’s not let it get to us.
We make this forum what it is. So let’s make it the best and most progressive occult forum out there. We all know how to protect our own.
If we’re worried about attacks from douche bags, why don’t we all make an agreement that we each focus on protecting the forum on a regular. Why not, each time we log in, we just do a quick little “on screen” ritual that we all agree on (to make it more powerful)
Maybe have a united symbol we trace over the screen with our finger and put some intention into protecting the forum, the members thereof, raising the vibration, advancing the progress of the true seeking members, and whatever other positive and progressive intent you want to feed into it.
Maybe the sigil of a demon of protection, or Azazel’s sigil - or something of that nature?[/quote]

Yeah that’s a pretty good idea. Maybe we should do some sort of group effort like the freinds helping freinds topic to put some sort of protection on the forum?

Agreed DK,… Before I finished reading your post I already had the sigil of Azazel in my mind. After all, he’s at the core of this board, right?

I dont think ive ever seen the sigil of Azazel or connected with him, would it be bad or “disrespectfull” if I did the sigil too?

I dont think so NarcolepticDream for my 2c in fact its a way of connecting with him!

DK great idea I think to use a sigil we create, or Azazels as the overseer of the forum. I remember somone saying once mind you that demons dont think like us and they are as likely to help your enemies as you…It may even have been you! Or we could create an egragore is it, a group entity infused with power from all of us to guard things…Then it may become too powerful perhaps… I have heard that established occult orders have spirits and powers that can only be accessed once you are iniitiated into that order, and I have often wondered how the order created, or made pacts with those spirits…

This. Absolutely.

http://becomealivinggod.com/forum/black-magick-the-left-hand-path/an-occult-intruder-got-nailed/
What other post ?[/quote][/quote]

Thank u

Yeah if we get some sort of forum protector, we should use an entity that most people arent so familiar with. The way Dante explained it to me, if two people evoke a demon for opposite purposes, say one to protect someone and the other to kill the same person, the demon will obey whoever is more powerful. But if your enemy doesnt know who you are working with, this makes things a bit easier. Unless we get E A to evoke Azazel for this pupose as magicians that are stronger then him are a bit harder to come by.