Shift

This. Absolutely.[/quote]
I definitely felt the lack of an urge to push myself a few days back but i’m trying to get back into it.
I’m interested to see this idea of protecting the forum progress further.

I have been wondering what’s up. I log on several times a day eager to see what you guys are up to and haven’t seen many posts by those whom I look up to and respect. I didn’t know that Zoe left, that makes me sad as her encouragement has meant so much to me. I’m in on anything that protects this forum and the group of seekers I call friends. That’s you DK and the FWB group. I have learned way too much here to see this forum disentegrate or fall into chaos. Let me know what I can do to help. If its a protection ritual or tracing the Sigil I Azazel over my screen, or more. DK I trust your leadership on this issue.

So, I actually evoked the divine spark within myself for this one. Interesting experience. I was given this sign.

Yeah, complicated, that’s what I thought at first, but after you get the flow of it down, it’s really easy to remember. If, however, the majority isn’t down with it, we can conjure something else up. But I think it should work. Just print it out and keep it by our computers.
Once a day, login and say (add or subtract at your discression, but I think these are key points)

We are living GODs.
We work and grow together.
Our ascent has been made sure.
Those who are here in opposition to our ascent will be rendered deaf, blind, dumb and lame. Their bodies will weaken, their minds will rot, and their souls will rend asunder.
Those who are here to contribute and grow, who will work hard and cast all doubt aside, having taken an active role in this pantheon of GODs and in their ascent - will attain all that they seek.
Our foundation is laid.
Our ascent is made sure.
We call upon ALL forces, powers, currents, and elements. We call on the angels and the demons alike. We call on ourselves in the now, the matured GODs we have become in the future, and the fountain of creation itself. Protect us, Prepare us, Aid us, and Grant us our thrones with creation at our feet.

So - that just kinda came out. Too much? :stuck_out_tongue: heh, I actually kinda dig it. But, alterations and/or a rewrite is always up. This is an open floor.

Ooh I like it DK. I had a similar idea in mind for a BALG sigil but yours is way cooler. Mine was going to just be a triangle of manifestation with B A L on the outside with G inside the triangle with either a red and black color scheme or a black and white one. Great work man. :slight_smile:

haha, I love how much we think alike man. I was almost going to do just a triangle with the B A and L in the corners and a G in the center. But it was then I thought I might as well ask my higher self wtf :stuck_out_tongue: Bad ass

He created the X with his swords, swinging one after the other. Then it just kinda bled into form. His swords finalized by morphing into the two curves coming off the feet of the “x” - the hooks at the bottom also appeared to be some sort of weapon.

I don’t think that this forum is disintegrating. We must shake off all these vibes, get controll of our emotions and focus on the work. A great way to come out of this mood is to start posting what workings you have done and their failures or successes.
Let’s be real. We didn’t come here to drink tea, eat cookies, and braid each other’s hair. We came here to grow and find kindred souls that reflect the GOD we strive to be. I realize that I haven’t initiated a post yet so I will show by example.

I came for the cookies.

[quote=“Zukara, post:26, topic:391”]I don’t think that this forum is disintegrating. We must shake off all these vibes, get controll of our emotions and focus on the work. A great way to come out of this mood is to start posting what workings you have done and their failures or successes.
Let’s be real. We didn’t come here to drink tea, eat cookies, and braid each other’s hair. We came here to grow and find kindred souls that reflect the GOD we strive to be. I realize that I haven’t initiated a post yet so I will show by example.[/quote]

This is kind of the point here. That’s what we’re doing. We’re designating a physical preparation in order to nurture and protect everyone and their ascent. We appreciate your candor, but I think this is something that we’re all aware of. To free our worries and focus on progressing and destroying our enemies.
But by all means, post, but post your ideas, ask the deepest questions you can think of, strive for ascent, and teach others what you have learned.

The symbol is not an admission of defeat, on the contrary, it is a reminder of victory, a reminder of who we are and the vast possibilities that are beginning to blossom. It is encouragement for those who need it and reinforcement for those who want it. A continual reminder of the reason for this forum. A re-ignition of the desire to progress and ascend each time we log in. This is not eating cookies and drinking tea by any means. This is detonating atomic bombs and dousing out suns. This is gripping reality as if your fist was a black hole and releasing it as if your palm was a super nova.

This is progression at its finest, and I dare say, this symbol and mini-ritual will release a current into this forum that will sweep you from where you stand and set you on the throne of God!

[quote=“DK The Mage, post:13, topic:391”]Let’s not let it get to us.
We make this forum what it is. So let’s make it the best and most progressive occult forum out there. We all know how to protect our own.
If we’re worried about attacks from douche bags, why don’t we all make an agreement that we each focus on protecting the forum on a regular. Why not, each time we log in, we just do a quick little “on screen” ritual that we all agree on (to make it more powerful)
Maybe have a united symbol we trace over the screen with our finger and put some intention into protecting the forum, the members thereof, raising the vibration, advancing the progress of the true seeking members, and whatever other positive and progressive intent you want to feed into it.
Maybe the sigil of a demon of protection, or Azazel’s sigil - or something of that nature?[/quote]

[quote=“DK The Mage, post:28, topic:391”][quote=“Zukara, post:26, topic:391”]I don’t think that this forum is disintegrating. We must shake off all these vibes, get controll of our emotions and focus on the work. A great way to come out of this mood is to start posting what workings you have done and their failures or successes.
Let’s be real. We didn’t come here to drink tea, eat cookies, and braid each other’s hair. We came here to grow and find kindred souls that reflect the GOD we strive to be. I realize that I haven’t initiated a post yet so I will show by example.[/quote]

This is kind of the point here. That’s what we’re doing. We’re designating a physical preparation in order to nurture and protect everyone and their ascent. We appreciate your candor, but I think this is something that we’re all aware of. To free our worries and focus on progressing and destroying our enemies.
But by all means, post, but post your ideas, ask the deepest questions you can think of, strive for ascent, and teach others what you have learned.

The symbol is not an admission of defeat, on the contrary, it is a reminder of victory, a reminder of who we are and the vast possibilities that are beginning to blossom. It is encouragement for those who need it and reinforcement for those who want it. A continual reminder of the reason for this forum. A re-ignition of the desire to progress and ascend each time we log in. This is not eating cookies and drinking tea by any means. This is detonating atomic bombs and dousing out suns. This is gripping reality as if your fist was a black hole and releasing it as if your palm was a super nova.

This is progression at its finest, and I dare say, this symbol and mini-ritual will release a current into this forum that will sweep you from where you stand and set you on the throne of God![/quote]

DK I meant no disrespect, and was not talking about your very beautiful sigil. What I am speaking to is what I have seen happen before on other boards. People logging on to see ‘what’s up’ on the board instead of telling what ‘magick’ they did that night. I’m sure those that have left will in some part return after re-evaluating how this thing of ours can be grown/advanced. I am an applied magician and I am here to share my knowledge and learn from others like me.

This sigil will make a fantastic desktop background so as to be a protector and e-talisman of strength and power as the BaLG page is logged into on a daily basis. The key points you wrote, DK, are to me inspiring and motivating for the sole purpose of why many of us are here. Bravo man!

Just made it as my background and centered it over a black background. The sigil is roughly 4.5 x 4.5 " so it not only looks cool but the dimensions are similar to a normal sigil size. Looks awesome!

I know I may be new and beginner when it comes to these sort of things and probably doesn’t have as much experience as you guys but I want you to know im here for everybody. I can see that this is a beautiful place and the bond is strong.

Im waiting for that opportunity where someone has the one question that I happen to know the answer to so well. Or that experience that I can post on the page and teach techniques and all that.

I wanna be here for and with everyone. (:

Oh, no disrespect taken my friend. Not at all. I think your idea is fantastic! It’s just that it sounded like a bit of rehashing of some of the older posts in the thread. I mean, it’s no biggie, not at all. :slight_smile: I was just re-enflaming the conclusion. heh - you’re fine man. No hard feelings or anything of the like :slight_smile:

Just so y’all know… I’m still here :wink:

I’m just not that talkative lately, yet still active

I log in daily - but mainly only to check on the ‘friends with benefits’ thread. That way I stay updated with peoples results and who’s next on the list.

My work load has increased quite a lot since the collective 2 day working on my behalf - this has probably turned me into a BALG forum lurker…but I’m still here and still checking in once a day.

It would definitely be a good idea to get a protector or a guard to over look this page and keep the negative energy at bay.

Beautiful work DK…I like the sigil and the affirmation/incantation as well…Lets all use it for a trial I say to create a joining of will, power, and mutual protection in the energetic field that surrounds the BALG family.

You know I have been struggling with the altered energy idea since this post started…Its hard to pick apart how much is my being busy with non mackical committements this week unusually making it harder to find as much time, and how much there really is a ‘black dog’ hounding us, but I do know its been hard to motivate myself beyond the FWB work this week. I did scry for some time this morning but other than that nothing today…Tomorrow I am on my own through the day so will open a sigil or maybe even do an evocation. Its hard right now for whatever reason but I will push through it.

I love the work once I get to it and all you guys are a great inspiration. I look forward to my BOA arriving any day. Btw I promoted myself from Neophyte by abbreviating my name as I decided I am no longer ‘newly planted’ in the BALG order hehe

Good for you…I agree wholeheartedly…

Maxx

Im still here too, but less active due to a generally busy daily life. As of september I should have more free time on my schedule. Plus being a newbie compared to some of the 'cannons' on here, Im not going to bore the board with my baby steps. I am however very grateful be be on here with all you wonderful, experienced, generous and ass-kicking mages!

Aside from some energy work and purchasing a few items I need to make a scrying mirror ‘a la DK’, haven`t been up to much.

DK: uber cool stuff as always, definitely will be using that sigil as my background, once my lappie gets fixed.

Neo: I was silently hoping for you to change your name. My personal opinion is that a name should emanate more of what you aspire to be (a god of your own universe) and not just a modest opinion of yourself.

Dark Blessings Kyra, as any Sci fi fan out there knows Neo is the One, the proto typical man, Adam Kadmon, and I feel I have enough of a sense of myself with my feet in hell and my head in heaven as we all have that I can say I am the one and only me…

And for the record I dont think your a baby mage dont be modest! :wink:

[quote=“Neo, post:39, topic:391”]Dark Blessings Kyra, as any Sci fi fan out there knows Neo is the One, the proto typical man, Adam Kadmon, and I feel I have enough of a sense of myself with my feet in hell and my head in heaven as we all have that I can say I am the one and only me…

And for the record I dont think your a baby mage dont be modest! ;)[/quote]

Well, I just thought that Neo sounds way more fuckable, but your explanation works too… ;D

Pardon my French, I just spend two hours last night on my hobby of writing erotic fiction and its not outta my head yet. Really should spend that time on magick, but sometimes a girls gotta relax too…