Sharing a servitor for Manipulation, Lust, Love, Obsession, and Desire

Hello, thanks for sharing.
A few minutes ago I summoned Reagan through the Pathworking that you indicated, in a general way I introduced myself and asked him to give me his help when I asked for it, finally we shook hands to “seal” our presentation.
Something curious, that I would like to share with you, is that the appearance with which I saw him was very similar to the actor Cilian Murphy, between the version of Thomas Shelby and Robert Oppenhimer. Maybe it was because I just saw the movie or I don’t know, but it was the way I saw it.

1 Like

I send you a message

1 Like

Spirits appear and communicate with you, based on the images you have in your mind. Others have reported seeing Raegan as a businessman to.

When I created him orginally, he had an appearance of an old middle aged Businessman in a suit with yellowish eyes and a mischevious smile. This was the original image.

2 Likes

Remember the TV show “Mad Men”? This image is really giving me those vibes. This looks like one of the characters from that show.

2 Likes

Hey guys I ve watched this post recently and I wanna join it. I invocated Raegan today for a mental manipulation of love, luxury, passion and obsession over my victims. @Gab I ve seen Raegan like Machiavello dressed with executive clothes. Iasked for manipulate they. I have no seen any changes. Do you think I did a well invocation?. Please could you speak with Raegan about me @Chaotic Revenge33. I promise here in this page, give him inciense of lavanda and perfum over his sigil in gratitute if Raegan fills my expectatives. Hail Raegan I will be gratefull so very much if you hear my solicitude.

1 Like

Welcome @ChaoticRevenge33 It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

I didn’t know you could use other people’s servitors. So that’s pretty nifty, thanks.

1 Like

Is this still available to use??

Hi. Could I also send you a DM if I have any questions about my case?

2 Likes

I have alredy introduced me in “New members”.

Hey guys I ve watched this post recently and I wanna join it. I invocated Raegan today for a mental manipulation of love, luxury, passion and obsession over my victims. @Gab I ve seen Raegan like Machiavello dressed with executive clothes. Iasked for manipulate they. I have no seen any changes. Do you think I did a well invocation?. Please could you speak with Raegan about me @Chaotic Revenge33. I promise here in this page, give him inciense of lavanda and perfum over his sigil in gratitute if Raegan fills my expectatives. Hail Raegan I will be gratefull so very much if you hear my solicitude

1 Like

Update! The other tasks I set for him are gradually manifesting now!!! Super thankful for Reagan!

7 Likes

u can . only if its designed to be so. such as this one and keteriya has luna for banishing n such. :wink:

4 Likes

What’s the banishing servitor you’re mentioning?

@Gab Many thanks for sharing Raegan! I invoked him last night to help with improving a love situation between me and another. I lit a candle and when I was making the request, it flickered like crazy and the flame grew very tall. So I take that as a good sign. I did feel quite a strong male presence also. Anyway, will update when I see results…

2 Likes

Can you share what results you are getting? Always love hearing success stories!

1 Like

@Lillith_fan
My friend struggles a lot, because her family moved states. Technically I live in the same state as her family, so I’ve been advising her to move here to be with her support system. She has been super hesitant to do so, but a week after tasking Reagan to help me persuade her, she made the announcement that she is moving to my state and in with her mother.

You see my friend has been in back to back abusive relationships and has been struggling financially as well. With her moving here I will be more able to help her and so will her mother and family!!!

I also tasked Reagan with subtly pushing positive things about herself into her head, trying to boost her self esteem.

And I also tasked him with another thing that’s a bit more personal than I’d like to share.

I have been considering tasking him to work with some of my servitors so that they may learn from him, but I need to get the creator of Reagan to approve of that first! @Gab

2 Likes

Very Impressive! and sure, feel free to task Raegan to work with your other servitors.
I didn’t design him to teach but I would love to hear how it turns out and if he works well with other servitors.

3 Likes

sounds like a good sign he heard your request, hope it turns out well ! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes
1 Like