Sharing a servitor for Manipulation, Lust, Love, Obsession, and Desire

I’d just like to leave public praise and acknowledgement to Raegan, for giving me the sign I asked for, that he is helping my situation. Thanks Raegan!

3 Likes

Hello everyone, I am planning on killing Raegan soon. Others and I have not experienced much results from him. I’d like to thank you all for participating in this experiment and I’ll let you guys know once he’s gone.

6 Likes

thanks for letting us know, it may not have helped much; but it was still a good try.
goodbye raegan!

2 Likes

Over to you, but I would point out that although sometimes servitors deliver fast, they can often also take a long time.
There are many factors, including what and how much has to be changed to meet the objective.

I would also say that you may have stacked the instructions with too many operations, looking at your initial post.

For example, it includes many types of influence towards the targets and many types of influence towards the operators.

I find servitors are more successful when given a small number, or a single objective or type of influence to apply.

2 Likes

𝑯𝒊 @𝑮𝒂𝒃 𝒒𝒖𝒊𝒄𝒌 𝒒𝒖𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏, 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒊 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒄𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒖𝒑𝒐 𝑹𝒆𝒂𝒈𝒂𝒏 𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒍𝒐𝒖𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒔𝒕 𝒎𝒚 𝑺𝒆𝒓𝒗𝒐𝒕𝒐𝒓?

Welcome @mahogany It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

I’m having trouble reading the Portuguese translation using Google Translate, could you help me?

Oh no, is he dead?! :0

No I didn’t kill him yet, but I don’t think he’s effective

Based on my experience from this experiment, I’ve found that servitors usually need a strong energy source to work with large requests and they have to be trained to perform tasks, the more powers they have, usually diminish their ability to perform each one.

I probably didn’t provide Raegan with the proper energy sources or train him well enough, so working with him didn’t provide much result for some.

1 Like

yes you could

I mean he worked exceptionally well for me, but I have several ongoing amplifiers around me to boost the servitors I already created. I have been taking him a lot with such things like convincing my bestie to move close to me, she is moving here this month. I also got him to change my mother’s mind about conspiracy theories(she believed in some messed up conspiracies), I talked him to make one of my friends gf’s break up with them (due to the gf cheating behind my friends back) and it happened.

I adore Raegan! He seems to get along just fine around my other servitors when I call him and he gets things done! I’m sorry others haven’t been having much success but I can attest he at least has been working for me. I put his sigil in my servitor Energizer box, which I made to boost/feed servitors while they accomplish tasks for me, so maybe it’s just that people don’t give him enough energy to work with?

5 Likes

This sounds like an interesting concept. Can you elaborate pls?

1 Like

Can you please explain by calling him out loud?
I could just call him without any rituale but just calling his name?

I agree too and to learn more about the other ongoing amplifiers as well.

Impressive results, I think that could be the reason as well why other people don’t receive as much results from Raegan. I’m glad to hear was able to help you.

By servitor energizer box amplifier do you mean a radionic machine?

Can you help point me towards the resources to build one so I could energize Raegan and future servitors.

Ah, the servitor Energizer box! I am pretty proud of that creation of mine. I created a physical box(acrylic) charged with energy to continually empower/feed/further amplify the servitor. I use a mix of crystals, herbs, coffee beans, cinnamon sticks, literal switches, naturally sourced clay, copper wires, hair, bones, blood and handmade resin “batteries”(not actual batteries) charged with intent to create a space where any servitor’s energy can be constantly renewed and amplified. I set it up like a spiritual circuit box so flipping the switches effectively turns it on and I turn it off only for maintenance. It is cleansed and each component recharged during regular maintenance through home made rituals.

3 Likes

No but I’ll look into that. I just posted what I used to make it tho!

1 Like

To boost servitors/create amplifiers that consistently run in the background, I use various layers of techniques such as compound sigils created to turn sound and light into energy, I have a familiar from Belial that I tasked a while back to continually pump energy into my energy orbs which are then used to charge servitors, my familiar also ensured the amplifiers work as intended. I also have homegrown plant boosting, and I also asked Lady Lilith to amplify the workings of any servitor doing tasks for me. So those are all the sources of what I call “ongoing background amplifiers”.

2 Likes

Sounds both complicated and impressive!

1 Like