Sharing a servitor for Manipulation, Lust, Love, Obsession, and Desire

Hi (sorry, was sleeping earlier) thank you so much for talking to him for me. - may have to look into servitors and how to reward/feed him - is saying thank you raegan enough?
Reagan decided to help me? Beauty! I’m really happy - although he may have considered it an order from his master.

Yeah, that’s true. We were very close and we did love each other. (and I wouldn’t be asking Raegan for help if it wasn’t over) so, that is correct (although from the context this was really obvious)

oh this one is…hm. I may look up the meanings of the cards and try to link them to an interpretation because I don’t want anyone new at all, not interested in the slightest…we’re still connected and I am one tenacious girl.
if it means new opportunities for alexander and I to reconnect then I am all for it.
(that spread made me a little sad - don’t let me down Raegan!)

1 Like

I’m always glad to see someone taking a strong interest in servitors. You could also make one of your own too of course. If you’re not familiar with the various methods of servitor creation, there is quite a bit of guidance material on this forum. I could also point you to a few books that I would recommend if you are interested.

3 Likes

yes Raegan is fed by gratitude and the pleasure of successful results. He also likes candles and appreciation. Hope to hear results from your situation soon.

2 Likes

thanks for letting me know, I’m going to light a candle for Raegan (I’ll draw his sigil too)
tbh it’s not an easy situation, and I know this can take a while, but I have faith in his powers.
I guess I’m fine with waiting :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Servitors are a very interesting topic indeed. I know there is a Gallery Of Magick book about servitors, have you read it, and would you recommend?

2 Likes

Bookwise, I recommend:
-Magickal Servitory by Damon Brand
-Walking with magickal entities by Taylor Ellwood
-Creating a servitor by John Kreiter

All three take different approaches and I find that I draw from all three in my own designs, along with my own customisations.
For me, Brand’s book has the best structure in terms of design, but lacks the pre-deployment charging aspects described by the other two, and also gives much more limited advice on feeding.

Ultimately, servitor creation is a very individualistic thing in terms of approach. There is huge scope for flexibility in terms of method.

5 Likes

Would it be OK to PM you about something? Regarding Raegan?

1 Like

sure, feel free to dm :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks, I will.

Thank you Gab for sharing this with us, (I saw your post today) I am going to use this and will let you know the results.

1 Like

Hello. I have a very complicated situation. I was wondering if I could talk to you in private and if you would be willing to listen and give your opinion on how/if Raegan could help me?

sure, feel free to dm

2 Likes

Okay, I started today. Let’s see what happens :imp:

2 Likes

So you use the chant or the sigil or pathway to evoke him…

Then you say your request and say Rêvasser?
Or you say Rêvasser your request and at the end Drahvok?

I am confused.

1 Like

Good luck! I haven’t really noticed any results yet, but magick takes it time

2 Likes

What steps did you take to evoke the servitor?
The directions are unclear

1 Like

After opening his sigil, you can say something like this.

Raegan Revasser, Raegan Revasser, Raegan Revasser,
Raegan te accerso, Raegan voco te, Venit Raegan!
Raegan I ask that you (state your request)
Drahvok Drahvok Drahvok. Thank you Raegan.

Or you could simply say his name 3 times out loud, do the pathworking, and say Drahvok after stating your request.

5 Likes

I’d just like to leave public praise and acknowledgement to Raegan, for giving me the sign I asked for, that he is helping my situation. Thanks Raegan!

3 Likes

Hello everyone, I am planning on killing Raegan soon. Others and I have not experienced much results from him. I’d like to thank you all for participating in this experiment and I’ll let you guys know once he’s gone.

6 Likes

thanks for letting us know, it may not have helped much; but it was still a good try.
goodbye raegan!

2 Likes