Share Your "Get My Ex Back" Spells That Actually Worked

Honestly, I don’t know. He started dating someone else but by the time that he did, I was no longer interested. I’d seen the relationship and the dynamic between us through clearer eyes by then and it was more a matter of feeling sorry for the next woman he got with than trying to win him back myself. There was a brief period that I threw myself into studying magic and didn’t date, then I tried a spell to get another boyfriend, and it worked. This was all within the space of about 6 months so even though it felt like forever at 17, at 43 that seems like a decent turnaround time.

I never try to get exes back anymore. I can see why someone might especially if there are children involved. But to me, most of the time, it’s just not worth it, and you probably broke up for a good reason. I have better results with doing shadow work between relationships, and doing magic to meet other people.

4 Likes

Closing this 10th Dec, it seems to be getting derailed almost constantly now and has plenty of excellent ideas posted above.

If anyone wishes to add a success story that details the method they used, please PM me. :+1:

5 Likes

Link to a success story with comprehensive details:

6 Likes