Share Your Circle of Pacts

:wink: Z

Timothy I am defiinitely going to have to get that tattoo but mine is going to have some red or purple on it… hopefully mine will also have the spiritual effect yours has had.

1 Like

On an entertaining note…

All this talk of Demonic Pacts reminds me of my favorite scene from the Half-Blood Prince movie, in the Harry Potter series: The Unbreakable Vow

Except for me, it’s the Permanent Pact to the left hand path.

Severus Snape binds himself to an Unbreakable Vow

Necromaster, I do like the idea of adding red or purple to it- and quite honestly, I prefer purple for this, even though it was your second choice.

There was a moment when my artist had applied the purple stencil to my skin, then did all the outline work, but none of the internal shading. So the tattoo looked like it had black lines, and a purple interior - and it looked fucking RAD - for a brief moment I actually considered switching to purple shading.

Post a photo when you have yours.

1 Like

I wonder if adding the purple or the red would diminish the symbol’s power

Necromaster I was wondering this as well, as I am now planning on getting this tattoo. I got the same idea to add color during a meditation session I was doing with Azazel. So my thoughts are it may make it more powerful.

NecroMaster, Reaper: Seems to me the addition of color because it feels right to you would MAKE it right; a personalization that would increase your bond to & affinity with the Symbol … :wink: Z

Would it be inappropriate to combine the two circles - the demonic pacts and the evocation circle? What are the sigils or letters on the evocation circle? Do they spell out the demonic kings from the demonic pact circle? I love the idea of making the gateway walls from sheets. Or construct a 12’ x 12’ cube box/ temple building out of plywood and 2x4’s. Nice tattoo, btw. Have you thought of feeding the tatoo by spitting rum on it occasionally?

Zoe you’re right on. I’ve found that when you personalize things of this nature the bond is much stronger.

Invadenus: If my understanding is correct (and somebody correct me if I’m wrong) the demonic circle of pacts is the circle and triangle combined. So the evocation circle is already there. As for the lettering you can put the demonic kings names or leave it blank, like what Timothy did with his tattoo.

Thank you Reaper.

MarkOTB - That is something I have thought seriously about doing aswell. When I read chapter four I get the impression that the first gateway is supposed to be used alongside with the other gateways when evoking the subordinaries in this grimoire. For some reason it seems to me that the circle in chapter 3 is only to be used at first when evoking Azazel. But I don’t know, I’m not sure. This is just what it seems to me.

I mean… The book say that The First Gateway is a circle (or triangle of art) symbol that inforces the obedience from both the conjured aswell as the conjurer and insures the evokers power over the entities of this grimoire.
Very much like Grimorium Verum’s entermediary spirit Scirlin which is a spirit there to insure the other entities cooperation, no matter if they want to cooperate or not (it say that Scirlin can even force the spirits that are not willing to come to come against their will). From what I gather Joseph Peterson had the impression, when he did his reconstruction of that particular grimoire, that Scirlin’s sigil was meant to be used as another circle for evocations, which seems to me to make Grimorium Verum and The Book of Azazel seems very much alike in this particular part.

Anyway, the circle of pacts EA got from AE Waite’s book, while the First Gateway of Pacts was givin by the spirits as a part of this books gnosis. That makes me believe that the ritual symbols to be used at the ones in chapter 4. But I’m very unsure about this so just correct me if there is something I have missed. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m now confused as well. Time to go back and re-read and re-read and re-read :slight_smile: hehe - I thought the circle was used with the 4 gateways, but the gateway thing was kind of on a level of it’s own, having nothing to do with actually working with any of the entities directly. Sounds like we all need a little recap.

Let me know what you find. :slight_smile:
I have read chapter 4 like 3-4 times now. I’m not sure if I keep reading with the wrong glasses on but that just is the idea I get from that chapter. But Instructions relating to the various uses of the gateways isn’t very explicit, so I think it’s more of an in-between-the-lines impression I got. Such as, that the gateways can be used as a twoways kind of portal, depending on the operators will, either to contact an entity relating to the House the gateway is for, either by evoking or scrying the entity, or to travel through the portal as a projection, or to bring the entity/entities of that House through the portal. I don’t think it’s just supposed to be used for pulling the entities of the House through to our plane as Ant’Harratu explained to EA. I think it’s a tool for more than just two purposes.
But please, let me know what you find. If I’m wrong, then I can’t see it right now so. :slight_smile:

Will do :slight_smile:

[url=http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10150931424005683&set=a.10150781225340683.389237.638770682&type=1&theater]Redirecting...

I was thinking about sigil tattoo for a long time…now you definely convinced me Timothy !

Azazel to the north, abaddon to the west, amaymon to the east, and belial to the south.

No Gods No Masters - fills my lungs with air.
It’s an intense tatt… The sight of it fresh with blood would have been amazing re the c.o.p.

haha - oopsie! :stuck_out_tongue:
Still works though :smiley: hehe
Thank the nether’s for “black-out”
What’s funny is, I had the same question and just took a look at everyone elses on facebook - looks like they might have theirs a bit wrong too. Unless I’m just dyslexic ALL of the time.

Bran, I am thinking of working with Dra’talon too, he might actually be the first spirit from the BoA I summon. I was wondering what makes you think he might be more dangerous to the magician than any other spirit from the BoA? I know he is ‘nasty’ but that should be directed to the target, I dont see why he would be any different from the other Anatels.

Appreciate your insight.[/quote]

I’m sorry for the late reply but I didn’t see your comment untill now.

Meanwhile I contacted Dra’talon so here are my findings (but remember these are MY findings, so it’s very well possible you’ll have a different experience. So here goes:

I have found that Dra’talon is very easy to evoke; actually, I didn’t intend to evoke him but instead I would only open the sigil to have “a feel” before going any further.
But once the seal was opened and connected to my intention, he appeared quite spontaneous. The impression I got in his presence confirmed my premonition, namely that he’s a predator. Nothing more, nothing less. That’s why I decided to be carefull because I wouldn’t enter the tiger’s cage just like that either.
So he’s a predator of the highest order. All he cares about is prey. He seems to be driven only by the most ancient and primeval instincts. He doesn’t care wether you direct him toward your target or accidentally toward yourself, prey is prey. There is no room to negotiate or bargain. But on the upside, he happily accepts the target you give him because it’s food for him. Just as long as you maintain your focus on the target as firm as possible and he will fulfill the task you give him.
But my premonition was useless to say the least… After all, I accidentally evoked him ( I think) and I was just sitting at my altar, in my livingroom, without a circle or such. So what was I worried about? Also, once dismissed he was gone without leaving anything dark behind.

I hope this answers your question? If not, just shoot