Grímnismál

6 Likes

Needed remembering thanks @Vasilisa lol

8 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Harshest truth of reality ever. Good one @Uncle-Al

7 Likes

“Film your murders like love scenes, and your love scenes like murders.” - Alfred Hitchcock

“I swing both ways. Violently. With a bat. Come get some.” - a random internet meme

12 Likes

Never apologize for how you feel. It’s like saying sorry for who you are. If they can’t respect you, they’re not worth it.

12 Likes

“Wether you think you can or you think you can’, either way you are right.” - Henry Ford

6 Likes

“in the shine of your eyes i can see the depth of the being” lilith

6 Likes

rofl

3 Likes

“I don’t care what circumstances are against me, I don’t care how many times I’m told that I can’t do something, I don’t care what alignment the planets are in, I don’t care what season it is, I don’t care if the Sun turns to sackcloth and the Moon to blood, I get what I want and I get it every single time, it might take a bit of work, it might take long hours, investment of my own personal resources, sacrifices, taking risks, and it might even take some heavy ritual to make it happen, but I don’t think in terms of circumstances, I think in terms of goals, everything is either a vehicle to the goal or is an obstacle in the path, I can ride the vehicles to get me there faster, and the Gods know that I can obliterate any obstacle in my path, but what I will not do ever is surrender to circumstance, I’ve learned to see circumstances as neutral, they’re simply there, and they can be utilized, avoided or destroyed, I’ve learnt to see each day as a series of outcomes, each outcome is a result of my actions, words and thoughts, and that circumstance itself can become entirely pliable in my hands”. - E.A. Koetting.

This quote is from this video - - YouTube

9 Likes

4 Likes

“A man is a god in ruins” - Ralph Waldo Emerson.

Reminded of that one is this lecture on esoteric symbolism in architecture:

8 Likes

Love this!

2 Likes

“Sanity is often the social struggle over what seems obvious.” - Sane Person

(He’s my invisible friend from the mental hospital who only understands me if I speak in a British accent.)

5 Likes

"Vitamin D is for Women. Vitamin P is for men."
-The Grand Demon of Ascent, (Micah)

4 Likes

And some take a multi-vitamin with iron.

2 Likes

Excellent!

2 Likes

“There are nights when the wolves are silent and only the moon howls.” -George Carlin

7 Likes

If I could be bothered I should author a masterpiece entitled Sinister Magick: In Theory & Practiced. I should declare myself a master and start my own very expensive left hand path school where the mysteries of the menses, together with the caviar and champagne traditions of the spit and swallow are instructed and revered. I’d accept beautiful women and anyone with money as preferred, hard-working disciples completely dedicated and obedient to me alone as son-of-a-bitch hierophant.

But here’s the thing – I’ve so much work, so little time and much bigger fish to fry.

Glad you enjoyed.

Al.

3 Likes

Ever know that what you fear is what you find?
– Bush, Greedy Fly

2 Likes