Shapeshifting Group

@C.Kendall Fine I am doing this. With safeguards though. I will utilise his flame if I have to, but I don’t want it indiscriminately burning away my life either.

@C.Kendall @Dinmiatus It is done. I actually did it.

1 Like

Took me three tries to get right. I am actually sweating now.

3 Likes

Great stuff brother I’m glad you pushed through it.

1 Like

@C.Kendall Thank you.

@C.Kendall Now that I’ve done it with Sorath’s Sun would it be at all harmful to go back and do it again with something else (Black Sun etc)? I can think of a lot of interesting applications for this basic framework. Would a bit of experimentation be okay?

1 Like

I mean you could, but it would be a alchemical imbalance.

1 Like

I won’t then. What if I go back and do it with another flame deity? To see if I can get anything more out of it. Maybe compare which one works best for me (not that I don’t believe you of course. I DID do the rite with Sorath as instructed after all).

Also, I just morphed my aura and chakras again too.

It’s really up to you like Crowley said " do what thou will ".

1 Like

@C.Kendall Okay, sure. What’s the next step for Shapeshifting?

@C.Kendall I did the Sorath rite again, but this time without all the safeguards I’d built in the last time. I just dropped all the wards and called him forth. The fear is gone now.

3 Likes

Great stuff brother you’re doing well.

1 Like

@C.Kendall It’s okay to have respectfully destroyed the sigil afterwards right?

1 Like

Yeah of course.

1 Like

Which could be the utility of shapeshifting? Not trying to be disrespectful, i just do not understand why would i want to do it.

@Swifty Working threads are technically not the place to be asking the questions.

You asked several questions here too. [quote=“Swifty, post:260, topic:18907, full:true”]
Which could be the utility of shapeshifting? Not trying to be disrespectful, i just do not understand why would i want to do it.
[/quote]

Well, from what I know when you enter different forms, the qualities of that form can be channeled into spells, empowering them. Also astral combat is a use for shapeshifting.

3 Likes

He asked what shapeshifting could be used for. You’re not a mod. Calm down. Him asking what it is good for isnt a bad thing.

I know. I know. It was a stupid comment.