Shadow Work: Whores

And what I meant is it does not matter if what someone believes to be true is completely true or not, and it does not matter if it is against “true” evil or not. What matters is their intent, passion and persistence about something. And if they believe something to be really evil, they normally do work aggainst it with a passion, if they want to protect their children from it.

Yahweh is the christen the god, is both the god of Israelites, and the christen god

So truth, and the people here on the realm is fallen for the false gods which is the christen god,

the statement i made on evil was one based on the statement you made on evil, of course i dont believe prayer only works against evil things

doesnt mean it will work, like this statement i made

ok, im going to use your logic and say you have been controlled by prayer, then this statement makes no sense, as the effects of prayer were very real

you know i don’t why christen just don’t say they are witches or wiccan, even a better term be christen wiccan, because prayer is just nothing but a different name for chants

Christen wiccans prayers are real, that why they fight so hard agaisnt other faction of the occult

Although I think we are heavily derailing this thread, I cannot leave this here.

YHWH is linked to christianity, of course, but he is not “the christian god”. Why? Because he existed way before christianity or even judaism. He does not need a religion for his work and you don’t need a religion for working with him.
He also does not chase people who leave their religion by the way.
Lots of christians talk to an egregore who became very powerful. Not saying their prayers can’t work because of this.
Why do they speak to an egregore and not to the real YHWH? Because they don’t take the effort to talk to their beloved God in person, but rather believe in what they read and hear.

I think we misunderstood each other maybe. I was just a bit surprised that you were so sure his grandparents’ prayers didn’t work.

And with that I have said all there is to say in this thread.

2 Likes

This can be applied to any other god and demon by the way. :smirk:

Ok now I’m out of here.

2 Likes

yes i agree, but in my opinion, you had no spiritual block put on by others prayers, I dont think Yahweh really cared, i think you were in a heavily influenced christian household, thus it kept you from possibilities of exploring other spiritual views

but i could be wrong, though i dont think so

im stopping here as well, too much derailing

I asked the Pomba Gira about the true meaning of whore.

She said that the true definition of whore was corrupted. Which might explain why you hate whores.

The original definition was that a whore is someone who is being the best of who they are. And that is expressed in every way - through attire, makeup, behaviour, etc.

You need to flip the meaning of whore around in your head and turn your perception around. The “whores” you’re observing aren’t whores. True whores are people who respect themselves enough to express themselves honestly, and they’re true to who they really are. Big difference there.

Does that help?

2 Likes

no u might be right, cause i been on this path with Lilith for two and a half and never looked back

1 Like

So what if I recpect myself and truly express who I am, but that does not include make-up and fancy dresses, am I a whore or not?

I remember some time ago i read about a guy here on the forum who evoked Jesus.
Jesus told him that he had never had anything to do with all those stories that are read in the Bible and professed by Christians. He is simply an ascended master who wanted to share his knowledge.

1 Like

I find that hard to believe given that the origin of ladies of the night can be traced back to sexual slavery. Even when someone decided that they should be paid for their work, they were still paid poorly, relying on gifts of sustenance from wealthy clients. The courtesans of Venice, who were regarded as the most “high class” of prostitute, had to compete for the attention of the most wealthy in order to survive.

If you have ever met a prostitute who has been in the business for more than 3 years, and I mean a proper one, not some attention-seeking cam stripper who posts videos of her pleasuring herself or having sex with someone she is comfortable with, you will discover, once the drugs have worn off, that they hate the job and themselves for their degradation.

It is a cruel business that is sometimes necessary to be a part of if someone values their life more than their dignity, or they have a child that needs looking after.

1 Like

You need to go way further back than that to get at the truth, but then again humans aren’t exactly known for honest reporting. :wink:

I believe thousands of years ago, whores were probably seen very differently and were not the same as prostitutes - based on what I’ve learned so far from spirits who know the truth.

maybe you had a past life where a “whore” betrayed you…

Best spirits to get money and improve allure as a stripper?

1 Like

King Asmodeus…

My opinion.

1 Like