Shadow People

I met someone on this path who became a friend - then ended up getting upset when I reached out to someone else for advice (prior to joining here) This person is no longer a friend (her choice. I never got an explanation, I think she just got upset I connected with someone for help). She shared quite a lot of information with me. She told me I should try to summon Belial. As a newbie I really didn’t know what I was doing and blindly followed her direction. I had the candle, incense, his enn and sigal. So one night home alone I followed her directions. I didn’t see anything. I was respectful and I felt something. More watching than something I could see. It lasted about 45 mns total.

I cleansed in the bath - with salts. cleaned things up - and went to bed.

Two days later my 11 year old (who co sleeps) told me he saw shadow people in the bathroom. (That’s where I spoke to Belial). This was a month or so ago. And he still says he sees shadow people. They are not here to hurt anyone. He doesn’t feel threatened by them. He says they stare and watch. But as soon as the sun comes up they are gone. He usually sees them at 5 am ish.

Has anyone else seen “shadow people” one in particular wears a hat… and they are as tall as the doorways. (6 -8 ft). This one he calls hat man. I think he comes alone.

In the next couple of days, the only thing that strangely happened was a tree ornament fell off the tree and broke. The only one with my ex’s name on it. He and I are not on good terms. That’s the only one that broke. Then one night my tv just came on. That’s never happened in my life. It just came on. I wasn’t even really startled. I just said out loud “what do you wanna watch”. I’m not sure why this didn’t freak me out more.

It hasn’t happened since. And nothing weird has happened again. But my son still sees these shadow people. And he only sees them in certain places.

Long story! Thanks for reading. Any info would be great!

Side note - this “friend” who stopped being a friend told me I needed to introduce myself to Satan. That it would be polite of me to do that. I have not done that yet, I kind of want to know more about all this before poking around dabbling in shit I have not educated myself in.

Any and all info welcome

2 Likes

Some believe the shadow penne are a kind of alien, and hat man is a common trope. Occult wise the author D.H. Thirne walked with shadow people in a very interesting way in his works, including hat man if I recall, so you might like to look his stuff up.

They’re usually seen a fairly benign and not that communicative., but as mentioned this week in another of your posts, you’re now attracting randoms, and that’s no good. it’s a good idea to fix your wards. Just clearing doesn’t stop the curious and the opportunists, you still have to close and lock the door.

1 Like

Thank you for the insight. Is there something specific that you recommend? Especially to cleanse the home and keep my family safe.

Or rather “fix my wards” how do you suggest doing this? Thanks!

I do believe my son is being truthful about seeing these people. He has drawn them for me. He has always had an ability to see things. Years ago it was a “gray man”. The gray man went away with time. He has never felt a threat. He only ever says they watch.

Is there something you would suggest I do to protect him?

Thanks again for the helpful info and your time.

I like to use elder futhark runes and servitors to protect my loved ones and pets along with my own normal protections - just a personal preference because my energy works well with these methods. I have recently begun practicing some magick that a lot of people prefer not to get into and these methods have worked well for my family so far.

I make a point to regularly cleanse the energy in the bedrooms of my home and then set the wards. If I am preparing for or have just begun working with new spirits or rituals I am not entirely familiar with yet, I will sometimes ask the spirits I already have a working relationship with to assist in the protection of my home from unwanted visitors.

Since your son seems to have a natural ability to perceive spirits, creating a servitor for his protection could be a good way to help give him more peace of mind. If you do not yet feel confident in your ability to create one yourself, there are some on the forum created by members who have generously shared them for our use.

3 Likes

May I ask how you do this!? Thank you!

I need to really step it up and attempt a contact with someone. It was suggested to me Asmoday is beginner friendly. Do you have any thoughts on that?

1 Like

I will use the search bar for “servitor” as that is a completely new word for me! Thank you for your help.

1 Like

My favorite and general go-to rituals are from a book by Damon Brand called Magickal Protection. There is a general cleanse in there, as well as banishing and protection rituals that are very beginner friendly and effective.

I also make a point to do a nice potent cleanse on myself once a month on the off chance some little nuisance decided to hitch a ride.

Once the space has been cleansed and banishments performed as necessary, I start creating my wards on entry points to the rooms so I have a nice little protective perimeter. My runes are all charged using my own energy and the strong intent to protect my family. You would be surprised to see how strongly your own will can take your magick.

1 Like

I will never ever stop recommending Asmodeus. In my own experience, he has been tremendously helpful and has helped me evolve into a much more powerful practitioner. I describe him like a cool uncle who loves to have fun and party, but will also kick your ass and humble you when you need it.

In typical Asmodeus fashion, he invited himself into my life before I had ever thought to contact him and decided to stick around, invading every dream and planting loud thoughts in my mind, until I finally gave in and made contact.

His energy is strong - there is no denying who it is when he graces you with his presence - but he has never been overbearing or asked me to do anything that does not serve my interests. He will hold you accountable and make you do the work, so do not go into things with him expecting him to do everything. That being said, he will give you the world and make you a stronger person if you put in the effort.

As a side note, he enjoys scaring the absolute shit out of me with giant wolf spiders when I slack off or become forgetful - it doesn’t matter where I am, there’s always a giant nope spider when I’m not doing what we agreed I am supposed to be doing. He also bricked my Nintendo Switch when I laughed off his suggestion to focus less on my games and more on my business. So yeah, keep in mind that he has an interesting sense of humor.

All in all, 20/10 recommend working with him. His energy doesn’t bother my animals and, should he decide to work with you, he delivers his end of the bargains very quickly with dramatic results.

1 Like

Thank you! I will be looking into that book!

1 Like

If you are interested in working with the Goetic demons, Damon Brand also has a beginner friendly book Demons of Magick. That is how I first started working with demons and it was very effective, even as a beginner with zero experience.

This is really good stuff!!! I am definitely going to attempt evoking him!! Once my boys go to dads house (I have much more freedom then for this kind of work) They see my “alter” and I just say it’s where I talk to my grandmother and father - they are too young to understand anything other than that. I’m very intrigued and excited to meet this entity I hear so much about! And I’ve never backed down from some good hard work! I’m a very determined personality :slight_smile: thanks for this!

1 Like

This made me laugh! Giant wolf spiders are the worst!!!:joy:. I also have a very unique / quirky sense of humor! He sounds like someone I would get along with. And yes, on occasion I need a kick in the ass to stay on task!

1 Like

You have options for wards and I suggest layering a few techniques together, at least that’s what I do.

I gave you the link for the soiritual hygiene tutorials already, and I suggested you read through that and apply those ideas that draw you. I still think you should do that.

I don’t really want to keep hunting down links over and over if you’re going to ignore them again. Use the search and read what you funds, it’s all good learning.

Also search on here for “wards tutorial“, the one that’s got “what’s normal?” or something in the titke: it’s listed in the soiritual hygiene collection I believe, apply that to start with.

Use the smudging technique to clear out unwanted entities and energies, also in the spiritual hygiene collection.

Use the mirror shield concept you also already discussed: put one off those around each of you, your kids, your house, your beds.

Sounds like he’s got it covered, and he’s not being attacked to need much protections. Don’t attract negative energy to him by being afraid for him. If you start working with entities set boundaries with them to ensure the energy doesn’t spill over and affect him.

2 Likes

Apologies, I did read the link, and I will go back and read again. I’m not familiar with certain words and they can throw me off.

Yes! This for sure!

Nicola hey there . Unfortunately, and fortunately you become some what put on blast when you work with magic. You become a light in the darkness that attracts the good and the bad. The bad isn’t necessarily bad it’s just what is. Wards are a staple in a house with children. Plants :potted_plant:, mojo bags you create , cleaning your home in general , use Florida water mixed in your cleaners , and stones will eliminate unwanted company. I do all those things and most importantly ask your spirits you work with to only allow entities that will bring peace in your home. Ask them to watch over your home. Also, once a day astrally or physically do Hecate center pillar banishing or the LBRP to banish un wanted energies. You can also like I do set witch bottles outside your front and back doors. Set mental protective wards throughout your home ie mine fields and protective webbing to catch parasites. Seems alot I know but it’s wildly necessary. Fall in love with the process of physic hygiene. Being in the spirit realm is a beautiful process. Enjoy the magic and be strong in your personal power.

3 Likes

Awe spiders are just saying hey :wave: and reminding you manifesting is happening .

3 Likes