Sex spirit

Hey guys,
Could you please tell me which spirit should I invoke that is connected to sex?
Also what’s the best way to summon or?
Thanks
Krystian

2 Likes

There actually a lot of them the ones that come to mind right now are sitri, Aphrodite there are plenty more you could look up succubus/incubus

3 Likes

I agree about Sitri, I’ve had good results with that spirit. Just make sure that if the situation presents itself that you take it or you’ll miss out and have to start over.

3 Likes

First come here and say HI, :point_down:

Banblivion awaits all who oppose and ignore these 17 unholy commandments…(really that many? damn we truly are that bad…But let’s face it, you need an iron fist if you want order in a place like this, :laughing:…Where was i?..Oh right.) :point_down:

So welcome and enjoy yourself. :grin:

3 Likes

Lilith, Aphrodite, sitri, agrat bat malhat (spelling, I believe she’s another aspect of Lilith)

6 Likes

Gremory, asmoday, dantalion,zepar those from the goetia that I can think of.
Kret and ladilock from kingdom of flame.
Fro’ghla’tasch From book of azazel

4 Likes

I’d go with Sitri, had some great results

1 Like

I really want to have a chat with Sitri, I hope I soon succeed in my first evocation.

3 Likes

I haven’t spoke to him! i charged his sigil and everything happened exactly how i wanted it to happen, in every detail

2 Likes

Well that is also something I should work on.

1 Like

But which demon would be able to have sex with me

2 Likes

Have someone conjure a nympho or succumbs for you. They’ll have sex with you.

2 Likes

Which of them are male, cause I’m looking for male demon. Sorry for stupid questions, but I’m new to those things

1 Like

An Incubus or male nympho. It’s not stupid.

1 Like

But this will be purely spiritual? No actual act of sex with visible thing?

1 Like

When you develop enough there really is no difference anymore :slight_smile:

In the worlds of the great demon queen 'If it were easy than any fool could do it." :slight_smile:

1 Like

What did you offer him in return ?

1 Like

:heart_eyes::lips::point_right::ok_hand::high_heel::bikini:

I created my own sex spirit named Adam, because I’m a pretentious, egomaniacal motherfucker.

But, yeah, he and I have a good thing going.

4 Likes

That i’d tell people how great he is and i also offered him something personal that i rather not tell

First time i got in contact with him he appeared in my dream and scared the sh*t out of me lol but
after that things got pretty good and i established a great relationship with him.

1 Like