Sex ritual with my sexual female friend, How powerful is it?

I’ve wondered for a while now. Does anyone ever attempted this before ? And is this possible I just use her energy to empower my self that’s the thing that I wanna know ? I have been knowing her for a month, Does this requires any compassion and attachment to the person cause at this point she is just chasing my validation I’m texting her just for plans for going out and shit to my apartment. Usually after the period of 2 weeks or so she know my interest in the occult we are discussing about stuff freely still mysterious tho she know nothing about my personal stuff. Any techniques so I can empower my self during sex acts? I have others of course I have a routine twice a week. I’m asking because I want belial aura strong connected to nature a little bit dry like the desert and invincible very powerful and focus on his porpoise. He is kind of an inspiration to me I will never forget that dream that I had recently about him fighting a monster with that Servitor from that skeleton I need you to tell me how can I get his features of him Even tho I’m a lay back dude and all of this stuff I still haven’t felt such greatness and invincibility such as I felt with the great belial I need to get stronger oh hail king belial.

2 Likes

@Aluriel this is right up your alley.

3 Likes

Queen Beleth visited me recently and told me that humans are at an advantage because we can love. I responded , you’re the very Queen of love so surely you can experience it. She then told me that because we can ACT out love sexually we are at an advantage because that’s where the magic is made.

Take this for what it is. But I think it means the highest form of magic would involve attachment.

3 Likes

That is so inspiring

1 Like

No you don’t need any attachments at all :slight_smile:

And as to your answer how powerful? That all depends on you and the intensity you’re looking for.

Sex magic can take you to the highest of highs and bring you the most toe curling orgasms you’ve ever experienced.

Like unconsciously astral projecting out of your body kind of orgasms.

And yes that’s a real method of astral projecting haha. It’s just not regularly practiced for obvious reasons

As for what you can do to get a better experience: Do some energy work with your root and sacral chakra before hand to make sure it’s energized and is free of blockages for the most part.

Try invoking a spirit while you’re doing the act itself, you’ll experience a level of possession that you haven’t had before. I suggest Belial for this.

Some magicians enjoy employing technics of vampirism during/after sex. Then again it’s a matter of choice, just be sure not to leave the person too drained. Or at least make it worth it.

I’ll add to this if I think of anything else :wink:

And most importantly HAVE FUN !

2 Likes

Here is one of my experiences.

3 Likes

Thanks guys appreciate that

1 Like