Sex in dreams

I’ve read somewhere that sometimes demons come to your dreams to seduce you and have sex with you, is that true or is that bullcrap?
I mean if you have sex with someone in a dream, does that mean it’s a demon or what?
If it is, what do they get out of it?

2 Likes

It’s true but it can happen with any spirit not just demons.

5 Likes

Really? Damn, but what do they get out of it?

2 Likes

Well, it’s not that they have personal gain in mind most of the time. There are spirits that during that, they take some of your energy. Others, do that because of love or interest in you. The fuse of energies means is an act of love among spirits (at least in that way).

Of course I’m not an expert in this. But I believe this is how it works.

5 Likes

That sounds quite interesting actually. I wanted to bring it up because I’ve recently had sex twice in my dreams (and having sex many times before in dreams) and wonder what they mean. Most times it’s me ”forcing” myself onto people in dreams because of me being sexually frustrated but since I read about demons/ spirits having sex with you it’s making me wonder why they would do that

1 Like

An orgasm Lol :laughing:
And it’s not always a demon.

3 Likes

Again… An orgasm. :laughing::smile::joy::grin::joy::laughing:

4 Likes

Ye i had plenty of fucks with plenty of Demon female babs, i usually travel to there realms, what a great Journey it is, but i don’t get it every night 100 x over 32 years.:star_struck:

1 Like

Having sex in a dream does not automatically mean a demon or spirit is having sex with you. If that was true, then every teenager who has had a wet dream is really having sex with demons (and according to some fundamentalist Christians, that is exactly what is happening)

Yes, spirits can have sex with you in dreams, but it is usually not random. Most often it is a spirit you have built a relationship with. If you work closely with certain spirits of the Goetia, for example, they have been known to get a bit frisky.

However, sometimes a dream is just a dream and has no greater significance than fantasy fulfillment, which is perfectly natural and healthy.

13 Likes

On the topic on dreams: Do you think that you could accidentally cast a lust spell while dreaming, because you where having an intimate intercourse with a person known in real life?

1 Like

It’s possible, certainly, but I don’t know how powerful it would be, unless you were actually lucid dreaming and the intent was there. I’ve done baneful spells in dreams before that didn’t effect anything because the dream was just fantasy, though the emotion of hate was pretty strongly felt.

@Micah recently did a post about casting baneful magick in dreams but he said it all felt so real to him and when he woke up he saw shadow figures, so to me that says he was lucid dreaming, rather than the plain old dreaming I was doing.

4 Likes

To Capitalize on what @DarkestKnight was saying, ANYTHING is possible in Dreams. Your spiritual reflexes come into play there as well.

I was chillin out in my dream when i Sensed the fuckface from the past try to attack me. The same way i move in the phyical (operate when i sense attacks) carried over into the dream world.

To the point where i had a conscious, smooth transition from being asleep to being awake and doing extra rites. It feels weird and I hate it cause It breaks that Seperation of consciousness you need in order to go to sleep, but its beneficial in the end.

So alltogether it looked like:

Sensed Attack

Did Baneful Magic 1

Did Baneful Magic 2

Consciously Got back in body

Came to, then immediately recited the 12th Enochian Key. Fully focused on murder.

So Yeah, sex with spirits is possible. The work you do in practicing sensing them carries over into dreamwork. And vice Versa

3 Likes

I’ve been cock blocked in my dreams by a Daemon who stood over me while I was in the bed with my lover giving me a lecture. I woke up like…" . really? :roll_eyes: Couldn’t wait till after? Thanks for the tips though :unamused: "

I’ve mostly had them call my attention to things that I need to work on and give me messages in my dreams. The only time anything Sexual happened it was NOT a dream, I was put into sleep paralysis.

1 Like

You being cockblocked by a demon in a dream is the funniest thing I’ve read all day​:sweat_smile::joy: … I’ve heard that it’s horrible being in sleep paralysis :grimacing: Hopefully that’ll never happen to me

2 Likes

It depends. I was tortured by something that followed me putting me in paralysis for six years. That was awful. Obviously. But I took care of it.

When insert name of Entity here came to me and put me into paralysis I was scared at first given my past experience but he was very aware of that and showed me that he had no intention of harming me. So I relaxed. And it was not a negative Experience.

Like everything. It’s subjective.

1 Like

Yeah I didn’t think that everytime you have a wet dream it’s automatically a demon or spirit.
Did have a wet dream like five minutes ago but this one was different from every other wet dreams that I’ve had.
Before we did anything he asked me ”do you trust me?” I immediately said yes out of nowhere and he started smiling.

1 Like

Having sex with or spirits is common to the occult.
Some Spirits sometimes siphon the mages individual power ,sometimes sex in dreams seals a pact with the demon(Leviathan sealed a pact with me this way ),succubi /incubbi sex .
Sometimes it sends a message to the mage.
It’s not that straightforward to dissect the meaning behind it.
But upon closer detail of the dream, you can try and see if their is a correlation to your work at present.
Their might not always be a meaning, it may just be your physical frustrations manifesting in your dreams.
To be sure summon the demon you met in your experience ,get your answers.

6 Likes

which realms do you go to meet female demons?

1 Like

You will find out when you get to the afterlife, when you cross the border into Hell.

1 Like

For the past two nights I’ve had the most erotically charged lucid dream experiences and I suspected in the dream that the male was a particular demon. Last night there was a female spirit there too and I’ve been thinking about all that happened all day. wow!
His maleness was/is amazing–I’ve never ever been satisfied like that before!

3 Likes