Set(h)?

Koetting calls it the Theta-Gamma Sync, but it is what makes magic work, it has dozens of others names in different magical systems. But, it’s the state of mind that causes magic to truly manifest in the world. So, you’ve been in it if you’ve done any magic, whether you call it the Theta-Gamma Sync or not.

8 Likes

Ah ok, I get what you are saying.:slight_smile::+1:

5 Likes

I evoke Set using a statue of him, i’ve found it makes the connection with him easier and more permanent.

Here’s a sigil he gave me if you want to use it.

Or you can use this one.

I’ve been told by several entities that symbol is not just for Lucifer, and can be used as a gateway to many spirits who hold the title Adversary. But that’s a UPG.

As far as incantations or Enns, any standard will do to summon Set i think, but stay away for things that use hebrew or angelic…Set’s not very friendly with most RHP stuff. I started with a modified version of “Tasa reme laris Satan” i got a response with it but stopped using it when i heard whispering coming from everywhere that ended in a scream that left my ears ringing for two hours and it was “NUN SA BA SET!” (Gibberish maybe, but if that’s what he wanted me to use i’m not going to argue with him) Set manifests quickly when i use it also puts me deep in TGS in seconds. Been able to make it storm with it too along with other things so that’s cool.

If you just want to work with Set alone you can forgo most Preparatory Immersion in egyptian mythology, (Set’s not really a traditionalist) and don’t want to use anything in these posts all you really need is a black or red candle start calling his name then when you feel his presence blow out the candle and he’ll be there in the darkness with you. South is always a good direction to face when summoning him, all though if i don’t use the idol Set shows up in corners or behind me, That’s all i think, other then saying once you call him expect things in your life to get a lot weirder. :smiling_imp:

19 Likes

When you are chants set’s name are you projecting/focusing/imaging his image behind you?

i just don’t quite under stand what you are saying.

2 Likes

No, when summoning an entity like him, the presence fills the entire room, overwhelmingly so most times, so it becomes necessary to sense where it’s strongest and focus attention there.

3 Likes

ok i think i get it when you think of a spirit you will get a mental image of where it is in the room so you should look directly at the faint image as you go deeper in to trance to fully evoke it em i wrong any where?

and with a mirror a made a post i wonder what you think.

1 Like

By chance do you have a copy of Evoking Eternity?

1 Like

i have read a copy are you thinking of vision to voice? because thats where i started.
i just have some problem under standing it all

1 Like

Yes, Chapter Four, The vision and the voice, which parts specifically of that ritual are you not getting, may I ask?

1 Like

that i dont have to look directly at the spirit as soon as i think of a spirit with no sigil no chanting i can see it in my mind right beside me or in any where in the room depends of the spirit
what do you think im missing

Don’t have Evoking Eternity, but my opinion is that yes, you can perceive the spirit in your mind regardless of where it physically chooses to manifest. But, I if it chooses to be in the corner and you see it there, I’m not sure you can physically move it with your mind to be right in front of you.

When I invoked/evoked Set I wasn’t focused on him being behind me. I was sitting on the floor facing forward and at some point began to see him appear off toward the left of me. I was focusing mostly on the words and symbols I had out in front of me. But yes, I felt his presence–thought it was gonna kill me as I’ve posted elsewhere.

I suggest if you’re a beginner (based on your question of where to focus), maybe pick a different spirit to go with while learning evocation basics? Otherwise, if you’ve been around practicing for a while and this question was Just about this entity (Set), then do whatever feels best.

Here’s my post on it (I love talking about Set if you wanna talk):

2 Likes

Thanks
im going to try a scrying mirror to night. i will wait till the fog disperse and then project the spirit image on to the mirror

I chant Tua Sutekh or just chant his name. I also use music to connect to him

2 Likes

my theory as you are getting deeper in to trance you start chanting hoping the name gets to your subconscious. witch summons the spirit.

Is that how it kinda works? that’s why you need to chant? :man_shrugging:

and what do you think of forehead pressure when chanting?

@369tron I know you’re not asking me but I don’t think it works like that.

I think the chanting is a focus point like a bullseye on a dart board. It enables you to hit the mark and helps you to laser beam focus yourself and intent as well as assisting in keeping away stray errant thoughts that could sabotage you.

After all, if you’re chanting that part of your mind is focused on the chant so it can’t focus on stuff like having an itchy nose or wondering if the magick will work.

So I don’t believe chanting is in anyway an attempt to request your inner witch to help you out magickally.

I basically believe it’s there to keep your mind from wandering and thinking random thoughts. Bonus points to it because repetitive phrases like ohm can help you in entering the trance state.

2 Likes

i meant which sorry

No prob.

1 Like

Can you elaborate? :thinking:

Chaos, strange dreams sudden awareness of the void and a ‘black’ feeling behind everything. When I first tried to invoke him using the Set/Sitri symbol, I had a dream I was in some palace but as a women with a red dress on (wtf right?) Then he appeared but I could hardly look at him then he lifted me up in the air telekinetically and started to snap me in half.

He’s cool as but powerful and expect wacky and violence around you, at least what I experienced. Oh and girls will start to appear out of nowhere too. I love him but had to stop because I felt everything just becoming unstable, true Lord of Destruction lmao. Heil Set

1 Like

Buy red candles and use this; sigil;

qruuu