Servitor Creation Tutorial-How I dos it, in Ten Easy Steps

If you don’t mind me asking, how well has Olive worked for you? This isn’t out of doubt of your method or servitors I just would like to know what results you’ve seen :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hmm one of those things you can never really answer imop. The target told me in January he’s not able to date, to think of anyone but me, can only fap if it’s too my image and a few other things like that, but he’s not been in my life since May of last year. He wanted to move on and said he could not due to the connection he could still feel to me. I’ve moved on and not really thought much about whether or not she was serving her purpose as I recommissioned her to protect him instead of these thing, back in October. :woman_shrugging:

Other servitors I’ve seen produce results within days or weeks of creation, this one is a gray answer so. I can’t really comment on it.

5 Likes

Okay! I just wanted to know! I’m thinking of making one to influence someone and just wanted to see what it was like for you!

2 Likes

Yeah my method was very smiliar to that, ı believe it has to with your energy and the power of imagination very helps too. I have many servitors ı keep them in my enemies house to feed on him

but this tutorial is so amazing. thanks a lot.
ı got my own servitor and she is just like the diablo ( lilith ) and I really enjoy it :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Bumpity bump bump bump

4 Likes

Hello! Thank you so much for posting this and being so thorough. You had mentioned sending the stat sheets via message to others so they could get a feel for what to do. I was hoping you would y mind sharing one with me as well? I need to create one that will protect my toddler son (the whole situation is laid out in the thread a weird, haunted situation) and the sooner I can get that moving forward the better.

2 Likes

Actually I just added them to the original post. The reason it’s not there anymore is the image I shared had a personal detail I missed, and my current boyfriend was concerned- so I edited the post about a month or so ago to remove it.

I’d absolutely send it to you in a pm if I was home, but I don’t have my computer with me and won’t be home for another three days.

You can however click on the pencil icon, at the top right of the original post, and if you hit the arrow buttons at the bottom of the window that pops up- you will be able to see the edits made to the post as well as the images I removed that way :grinning:. It will probably be one of the last screens in the pop window, as it was the last edit made.

1 Like

I checked it now, seems like the image is no longer on the site

1 Like

Okay, well when I get home I’ll post one of the more recent ones, because I don’t mind sharing and know they have no personal info in them :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Very interesting indeed.

Do you create servitors for other? If so, do you charge a fee for that, or do you do it to help fellow mages out?

1 Like

Sometimes she will give away servitor creations when she’s in the right mood.

1 Like

I changed the names for sharing, but this was one of my more interesting projects, for someone else.

Like Veleno’s mentioned, once in a while I’ll give one or a few away for free, or do some sort of silly contest and give one away- but I don’t on a regular basis. I don’t even begin to have enough time for all the stuff I have going on in life, let alone for every request that hits my inbox.

6 Likes

Just a little bump, to remind you guys that if you run servitors in the background all the time for particular things (I sure do) that it’s a good idea to once in a while summon them up and see if any changes need to be made.

5 Likes

Can the creation of a servitor be connected to a physical Idol or physical objects? An example would be if a physical depiction (Idol in this case) of my servitor had say a ring, and I had a matching ring, would this establish a stronger connection and my ability to command it?

2 Likes

Most people think having a vessel makes a spirit easier to connect with, since their energy builds up in the vessel and it gives you something tangible to focus on.

Personally I think it’s a matter of preference. If it makes you happy to give your servitors something physical to connect with, then I don’t see any issues doing that. I know someone who makes a literal doll for every servitor they have, so I can’t see any reason not to use rings to strengthen your connection.

5 Likes

Firstly, very interesting topic, thanks for sharing, @anon97554939!

I want to create a servitor for myself - it would be my first - and I really like your tutorial. Will definitely try it!

Right now, I also dabble in protection magic and thus a question sprung to my mind which I couldn’t find a satisfying answer yet for. Hopefully, one of you can and if so, maybe share it with me :wink:

Here my question(s):
I know it’s possible to program a servitor for protection, but usually they are programed to protect their creator and his/her loved ones. But what about the servitor itself? Does it protect itself automatically or do I have to program this attribute into it? Is it save as long as I’m save myself because I was the one who created it?
Also, what about cleansing? My servitor will probably come in contact with energies of all sorts during its tasks, is it possible that unwanted energies might stick to it (like negative energies can stick to a place or object)?

It never came to my mind before but now I find myself unable to stop thinking about it :thinking:

Maybe someone can save me from dying of overthinking :laughing: every answer is appreciated!

1 Like

I feel like you could program the servitor for most basic self defense, so that as long as it wasn’t attacked by a human trying to kill it, you’d be fine.

I personally use a separate set of servitors to protect the bulk of my servitors from being hijacked, attacked, used without my consent and so forth and so on. They are designed to reflect and bite back if needed to protect the other servitors I’ve created, but they run so silently in the background that you can summon something like my servitor Luna, and not even ever realize there is another entity that protects her, in addition to her own protection and having a soul. In fact it’s designed that unless you are maliciously and intently trying to harm her or my work, you won’t ever see it.

I hope that makes sense lol.

As far as cleansing goes, I use servitors to absorb unwanted energies types and convert them into better ones, pretty much all of them having a banishing feature as a food source because ambient energy is close to us and works well for them to use as food.

3 Likes

It makes a lot of sense. Thank you so much for your great answer, @anon97554939, it really helps me a lot!

Since it’s going to be my first and, right now, only servitor I will take your advise and program in some ability to defend itself. I want to “test the waters” and experiment with it a little. Just to see what I actually can do and can’t do with it.

I love this idea and will definitely add it to my pile :hugs:

1 Like

Please keep this thread on topic. Off topic posts will be removed.

1 Like

Bump

2 Likes