Servitor Creation Tutorial-How I dos it, in Ten Easy Steps

This part has been answered :stuck_out_tongue:

By pushing the energy behind the intent into their form is the best way I can describe, but if you look up how to channel energy, that’s essentially what I do, only I am doing it from myself and not an outside source.

4 Likes

I’m really bad at drawing. Is there any other method I can use to create an image of my Servitor?

1 Like

I think this pretty much answers your question :stuck_out_tongue:

I am really bad at drawing too, I just enjoy it. If you take a look at the servitor Stormy, that I shared with the forum, she is actually a color book page, the effort and energy expend on coloring her form solidified it, and I’ve used this method a lot recently, because it’s different from my norm and kinda fun.

You can also sew, knit etc anything you do that puts energy into it, while you imagine it aids the process, but you don’t absolutely need a physical form, visualization and energy you expend into the visualization process is plenty, as long as you put a significant amount of effort into it-if you can’t come up with something that works for you.

5 Likes

Thank you :wink:

1 Like

Servitor creation questions I just received in pm:

Question 1 When creating them how long does it take you ?

Question 2 do you visualize them before Creating them ?

Question 3 when creating them do sent the intent as to why you created them ?

Question 4 how do make them loyal to you or not rebell against you ?

Question 5 does it have to have a form or it could just be a Ball of energy the can shape-shifting to anything the master/user desires ?

My answers:

1 Like

I am going to try to create a servitor to send to my friend, CS, using this method.

I have never created a servitor before, but I have created an extremely strong thoughtform that my friend, QB, and her stepfather, AC, could both sense.

Am I able to send the document to you for feedback?

1 Like

Uhm. I personally have a lot going on atm, and I don’t really like to scan things for other people- mostly because I rarely get images, usually only impressions of feelings, energy and the like though I do sometimes get visual impressions. It’s just usually a challenge for me to put into words what I felt and explain it in a way someone else can understand.

I’ve actually got a court hearing tomorrow, and if it doesn’t go well I could be away for quite some time, so you might be able to get someone faster in one of the scanning threads, if it does go well I have commitments this weekend, so it would still be several days before I was personally available.

1 Like

That’s okay. I might post it on the forum with some critical information censored out. C:

1 Like

Yeah sorry, I’m just kinda hanging out today, but that’s mostly because I’m really stressed and I’ve spent the week on a bus getting to and from where I had to be in preparation for tomorrow.

I’m sure someone can help you out, once your ready though.

2 Likes

Would you say this is less or more difficult than sigil creation? Wanting to take my sex magick to the next level lol.

2 Likes

Neither really, both take or should take a fair amount of energy to be successful :stuck_out_tongue:

I think most people would say sigils are quicker, but honestly I never have any luck with that, unless I sit and channel a shit ton of energy into it, so for most things I make servitors.

1 Like

Thank you so much!!

1 Like

@Keteriya, when you create a servitor, you see it in your mind’s eye and not with your physical eyes, correct? I have the Damon Brand book and made a servitor of influence using his method in Magickal Servitors, and I’ve heard and read seemingly contradictory things as to this. In his book, Brand mentions that it shouldn’t be in the likeness of a real person, living or dead, so I just made it look like a hot goth chick I imagined because 1). I love hot goth chicks and 2). It was targeted at a man ( my pain management Dr, to increase my dose of chronic pain meds, starting slow with 1 additional pill per day, something I feel she should easily be able to influence him to do ), and what better to influence a man than a hot girl was my line of thought. So far, it doesn’t seem to have done anything, and this was a year ago. So, do you see your servitor with your physical eyes and it failed if you didn’t, or is it usually seen in your mind’s eye/imagination with great detail and clarity? Also, since I petitioned King Paimon to make him increase my dose ( which he did, by 1 pill per day ), and now have Orias on him. Does the demon hinder or is it hindered by the presence of the servitor, or will they work together, or the demon “side-step” the servitor ( or destroy it because it’s in the way or whatever reason )? Her food source is when I call her name aloud 3 times and say a spoken, magickal word I came up with to call her to me, say “welcome name of servitor, feed now upon this life giving breath of your creator” or a similar phrase, then breathe my life’s breath ( which I visualize as a bright white light in my breath as I breathe upon her sigil ). Her second method of feeding is when I feel happy about her successfully doing her living purpose and me getting the results I want. These were programmed into her during creation when I made her “character sheet”, but before gestation and birth, as recommended by Damon Brand. I basically followed his instructions as laid out out in the book, the main concern is the physical eyes or mind’s eye thing, because I put my focus, will, emotions, sincerity, and desires into her creation.

Actually no, but that’s probably because I have aphantasia, and I cannot see anything within my mind. I’ve mentioned it a few times, once I begin seeing the servitor/or a spirit of any kinda- I see them out in front of me with my physical eyes. When I’m seeing between the planes, it’s with my physical eyes. It’s not at all like I’ve read about how things you see with the third eye are in your minds eye, so other than when people are projecting images with their minds, I don’t know that how I see is the same as anyone else.

As far as servitors go, I don’t see them from the moment I start, it takes hours of working on them before I begin to see them, then it’s faint and slowly grows into a stronger impression- but it’s still not a vivid image.

You may have created a thoughtform, which is much less effective than a servitor and doesn’t sustin itself- it requires you thinking on it to live. Like I said I can’t imagine with pictures, so I can’t really answer this any better than I did.

It depends on the situation. Same as when we call ten demons for one project. If they can work on different aspects of the problem- it’s usually fine. If they are all tasked with the same exact thing, usually nothing happens, conflicts of energy, lusting for results etc. I usually don’t use servitors for something I’ve asked a spirit for, but they can work in conjunction with other spirits, and servitors won’t tell you no they can’t (they they can just fail at trying to do what you say) so. I’d say hit or miss on that depending on how it was excuted.

Honestly unless she takes more energy from you than what is required for these statements, that doesn’t seem like a very strong energy source alone. I tend to program my servitors with several ways to get energy, as if they don’t have enough, they can’t complete their tasks. Statements aren’t very reliable either, you have to remember to use them- so while I usually program one in, to make it easy for quick needs/times. I don’t rely on it at all.

I don’t use his method, so I can’t comment on the parts where they should open their eyes and all that. The process I use doesn’t really require a specific movement where you give them life/bring them to life- the entire process for me, seems like it does it naturally.

If I don’t make sense, I’d blame it on video gaming with my son till 5 am, and not getting to sleep yet.:woman_shrugging:t3:

4 Likes

Thank you, @Keteriya. You have given me much to think about, as well as ideas to try. I made her methods of feeding dependent on me because I didn’t want my servitor wallowing in an external food source and neglecting it’s purpose/job. I feel presences, sense things, get senses of knowing, basically clairsentient stuff, but will be working with Furcas to increase my abilities to see, hear, and communicate better. I think I will use the kill switch on this one, create another to come at the issue in a different way ( with all of this fake “opioid crisis” bullshit causing many hundreds of thousands of chronic pain sufferers like me to suffer even more ) there are lots of powerful wheels to be set in motion, going up to govt. level. So, while I will keep Orias on task for what I petitioned him for ( mind control, influence, and manipulation of my pain management Dr to do what I want/prescribe me what I want. Orias and I seem to have a good relationship and mesh well together ), I have to figure out which demons to employ for various tasks ( and what those areas/tasks/targets are ) so it all synchronizes together to bring me what I want. I have a big job ahead of me for sure. Thanks again. Regards ~ Cthulhu669
Edit: Get some sleep, girl. Your mind and body will thank you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Just bumping this because it’s been a while and we always have so many new members :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Bumped again🤗

4 Likes

Bookmarked :hugs:

2 Likes

what happens to a servitor when you do a banishing? :thinking: I have only attempted making one servitor. Before I do banishing I tell my servitor to dissapear for a little while cause I don’t know how banishing affects them.

2 Likes

Generally, they are not affected, and if you think they will be, it is simple enough to make the intention to exclude them in the banishing.

4 Likes