Servitor Creation Tutorial-How I dos it, in Ten Easy Steps

1. that’s if you want to but it helps to jot down what you add, alter, and the likes.

2. servitors are constructs, poltergeists are residual energy left over by the dead caught in a loop.

3. This is optional.

3 Likes

Thank you so much for the clarification! I’ve made a few but they didn’t seem to last. Now I know why. You da best! I’m gonna create one for my sons this week. I’ll post how it goes.

1 Like

If you create the servitor and empower it by the energies of the moon, will it take on those aspects

1 Like

If that is in the intent yes. If it’s not, not really. I use negative fuels most often and have the servitors transmute a portion for those they serve and the rest is their food, and it does not make them have negative attitudes :slight_smile:

4 Likes

How do you use external energys to create a servitor? I made couple days ago my first working servitor, with my own energy. I tryd yesterday to make a servitor with star energy but it didnt work.

1 Like

You use external energies much like you do your own energy. You connect to the source of the energy and channel it directly into the servitor, or through yourself I suppose if you wanted, and direct it into the servitors form.

What makes you think it didn’t work? Working with energy is not as complicated as it seems, but until you have a good feel for how to manipulate and move it around, a very strong intent is important. The intent is important even once you are good at energy work, but it helps a lot to get the job done, before you’re real sure of what you are doing if your intent is clear.

Doubting yourself during the process, however can really muck things up. It’s important to be confident in yourself and your abilities while your doing things like this, even if you feel like you’re clueless still.

Servitors can take time to get up and going well. Depending on their tasks and whether or not you had the knowledge of how to do the magic you are tasking them to do, greatly effects how successful they are in the early days. If you’re senses are not open, you may find it hard to even detect that they are present when you first create them. The more you work with a servitor the more they will learn and grow and get accustomed to you and you to them- and most importantly the better you will be able to sense them.

I tend to find that most people sense servitors easier than they do other spirits, I think this is because like the dead, the djinn, the Loa, they are closer to our plan than some types of spirits, so they come through easier, but that isn’t the case for everyone. Even when people do sense them, a lot of times they dismiss the early signs as nothing.

For example, a change in the air temperature, goosebumps, chills up your back, feeling like someone is watching you, ear ringing, unexplained flashes of light, movement at the corner of your eyes but you’re actually alone- all of these are easy to dismiss, but can be the first signs of your senses kicking in.

6 Likes

One of the abilitys i gave him is to knock on walls on command. Because my senses arent open yet. I was thinking thats easy way to get anwsers from him. But it doenst knock when asked.

Well. That’s kinda hmm. Trying to find the words to explain my thoughts.

For one, servitors can be created with the intent to manifest poltergeist activities like this, but you have to realize it takes an immense amount of energy to produce effects like those. If it didn’t every spirit you called would do it, so that we’d stop being ridiculous and asking if they are really here, or that presence in the room is all in my head. At least those closer to our plane would.

So you for one, used a somewhat obscure energy source, which sounds like you had the right intent, but not exactly a lot of experience with channeling energy, for the servitor and then expected it to just immediately be able to create poltergeist like activity, to prove to you that it is real.

Did you happen to have any knowledge about how poltergeist activity or spiritual knocking on the walls would work? What the spirit needed to do to make this happen? What causes these types of activities to occur?

Unless you did, you made a really tall order expecting your servitor to be able to this. Servitors are not born out of the gate knowing all of the things you do not. They need to go out there and learn it, and without a sufficient energy source to back up the activity, you essentially made an impossible request of a brand new, baby spirit.

You also have to consider whether or not the servitor is even going to be able to answer questions and the like, as once again they have to learn and gain knowledge, so if you’re asking things that you don’t know the answer to, they definitely don’t either, unless you send them out to acquire the knowledge first.

5 Likes

a command to knock on a wall isn’t exactly one of the best commands lol, even if you make it an ability it can do. A servitor is not physical; to a servitor it can pass through said wall. It takes a lot of energy for a “spiritual” entity to interact with physical things, a servitor would have way more time trying to do it and use way more energy trying, such a feat may even cause it to deplete all its energy and need to feed again.

5 Likes

In my head I see it doing it but with it not being physical there’s no sound.

I support this answer 100%. It think it does try and just cannot do it.

3 Likes

Alright guys thanks.

1 Like

I’m afraid at this time, I am personally declining to scan anyone or anything, due to the higher than usually rate of susceptible members to parasitical attractions and things of the like.

You might try asking in one of the scanning threads however.

1 Like

@anon97554939 Have you ever asked a deity, spirit to empower your servitor? Do you need to establish a good relationship with them to ask this? Also, Luna works great btw.

2 Likes

Yes I have, I’d never met the entity I called upon prior to it, so I would assume no it’s not necessary, but they may be more likely to appease you if you know them well. I could have past live relationships with the one I chose for all I know. I’ve only worked with them on a few servitors, it’s gone really well, but I’ve not had any use for the entity in my life.:woman_shrugging:t3:

3 Likes

This is a question from pms, I thought I covered it in my initial post or replies but maybe I haven’t so just dropping it here:

Hey i got another question, if i want my servitor to look like Hulk or Iron man, but i cant draw it. How do i get the servitor in that form?

Me: I’ve used digital images that I have commissioned like this. Basically as you write up the form and such you need to visualize the servitor taking on the physical qualities from that image that you want it to. I actually spend a lot of time pushing energy from myself into the form I am creating and find the more you push the energy, the more the servitors form will begin to look like it. You could channel energy and mold it into the form as well, from whatever your source of energy is, if it’s not yourself. I tend to use my own energy for the form, but that’s personal preference, as I just find it’s easier to mold out of the gate than a channeled energy is.

No I can’t visualize so, so if you run like me without visualizations it’s slightly more complicated, but as the majority can visualize, I’ve replied in kind. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Just wanted to thank you again @anon97554939, for posting this in-depth tutorial. I’m in the middle of creating my first servitor and between this tutorial and another one, I’m feeling inspired, full of positive energy and can already feel the energy of my servitor while I’m doing this. Very powerful.

I haven’t really worked with servitors before, but I keep being pushed to create one by a particular spirit, so I’m answering the call and diving right in.

I have a good feeling she’ll get the job done. :bouquet:

5 Likes

Sounds like it’s well on it’s way! I’m glad this was able to help you in any way lol. I know it’s a little different from the other methods I’ve come across, but it usually works out great for me personally.

2 Likes

How do i re-program it? Is it like changing the settings? please explain? aLso after creating servitor and giving it life, if i want to enhange or make sightly change in it, how am i gonna do that? Take a new paper, write it down again and give it life? Again please explain ^^’

1 Like

Here you go :slight_smile: Yes you want to rewrite it and destroy the old programming, to cement it as a done deal. I like to burn things to make it undoable/final, but I don’t use paper anymore personally, other than for the sketches/artwork.

3 Likes

how do you channel the intent into them? and if i randomly pick any character from internet or anime will they have their anime show personality? or the personality i give them? i mean their original personality trait wont occur right?