Servitor Creation Tutorial-How I dos it, in Ten Easy Steps

This is indeed a very good point that @anon48079295 Had made. I do have another source of heat, again easily available where I stay. But to be safe I will make sure I add my own thoughts and satisfaction from the work being done as energy.

2 Likes

This looks like a fun project to undertake so I strongly appreciate that you posted this. I’ve been looking for ways to punish those who dump and a servitor seems to be the best option.

If I make one based on a spirit say Dark Faeries or Chinese Dragons, will they inherit the qualities of said beings?

1 Like

Only if you desire they do. You have to put into your intent as you make it, that that’s your wish. You could also put it in the stat sheet/programming to ensure the servitor understands that’s their model.

You can go the extreme opposite to prevent it taking on those traits, but it won’t if you intend for it be a blank slate, so it’s unnecessary, unless it is necessary for your piece of mind.

6 Likes

When you make servitors based on legitimate entities you have to do your research. They don’t really just inherit them out of the blue. You take your experience with “dark Fae” and apply it to the servitor same with any other race. What they look in common traits, what abilities it has to learn, etc.

4 Likes

Thank you both @Keteriya ans @anon48079295 for your advices. It has helped me gain more understanding on the matter.

One more question, can I set my servitor free into the world? Like say I create one to protect farmers from being attacked or children in general from being harmed by predators, can I set these servitors free to carry out their purpose in the world?

2 Likes

Yes you can, just would have to give it free reign to feed on particular sources when it needs to on it’s own so it doesn’t go dead somewhere. However, also to defend itself as in the ‘middle world’ there’s some messy things.

3 Likes

So like if it feeds on sunlight, I should programme it with the ability to use a solar blast to destroy say parasites?

This thread has inspired me to make my first servitor. I think I’m gonna start of with creating one for smaller tasks and work my way up.

Thank you both for your advice it’s appreciated.

3 Likes

Well they will have the elemental energies you have, but you can teach it or tell it to go learn external manipulation to do that yes

2 Likes

My only thought, that @anon48079295 didn’t touch on, was that if you do this, you’ll could have little confirmation of the servitor staying on task. I say this assuming you send it out to just help the nearest people that need it, and that could be anywhere. You may or may not hear about things that it could have helped in. It’s not going to be able to start out and protect like ten separate farmers, all at once. In my mind at least. I mean I can think of ways that you could set out a bunch of them to cover a particular area, but Idk. Maybe my thought here doesn’t make sense too.

6 Likes

Questions from pms:

"When I die you will cease to exist” then in theory it will would protect you at all costs? (This is in regards to rogue servitors, things gone amuck)

I actually included an upon death clause with all servitors going to people, who would not assume the role of ownership in the event of my death.

In example, if I die, before my children can assume control of their servitors, they immediately go to my boyfriend, until the time that my children can assume control of them. I even included clauses about which functions he could and could not alter, in the event the servitors wound up in his control.

But for the most part, my servitors have gone to owners with lives, that are independent of my own, and I’ve left it up to them if they need anything more than a kill switch. I felt like I was over thinking it with my children’s servitors to be honest.

But when in doubt, cover your ass.

Do you have a favorite book on servitors?

Not really, I’ve downloaded Ellwood’s book, but I’ve not troubled myself to read it yet. The only other paid book I’ve read on the subject, is Damon Brand’s and I believe it’s good material, and that anyone using it, should be well off.

I just don’t work directly from his system myself, I’ve tailored the experience to me and what works well for me.

6 Likes

Okay so I can see the validity in the concern, that if you have a servitor feed off negative emotions, that it might decided to create situations, that would cause more negative emotions, and thusly up how often it gets fed. Here’s my thoughts on this, as it came to my pms also.

I designate that they transmute the energy, then they can feed off the excess. I make it a task, to change the thoughts/feelings and make them better so. If they want fed, they need to do the job of ensuring the owner is going to be happier.

I think the way they do it, is what’s important there.

Negative comes up day to day, so there’s never a shortage. No one has a perfect life, and it can be as little as man, someone cut me off on the highway today, that counts as negative. But I also include several food sources for a reason. The servitor always has food, if you come up with several.

Like I said, when in doubt, cover your ass, but I do feel you guys are mostly over worrying. My first two servitors for my kids reflect how I did the same. I’ve since gotten stronger with my senses and had more experiences.

I think it’s find to cover any worry you have like these in programming, until you are more comfortable. Use it like a safety net.

6 Likes

I like this idea :ok_hand:t3:

1 Like

I would pitch in their that they can excist in all planes if you decide it in the creation process. One servitor I made can travel freely through the different planes. And so does.

5 Likes

You absolutely could include details about that. As they already exist mostly outside of our physical plane, usually my only designation here, is that they will appear to whoever they are going to, in form, feel and sensory as far as the claires go. Sensed by the owner so to speak. I lay that out plainly.

I think as they begin outside of this plane it’s not really a necessary designation, unless you have a specific other plane you wish them to transverse. I see @anon48079295 typing though, so I am sure his answer will cover it better than mine :rofl:

3 Likes

Yea I agree In the long run it’s the objective of the servitor and it’s task that governs what power our planes it need to be able to visit/ go to.

1 Like

Only construct servitors like my sons I plan to take them with me to meet the Aos Sidhe, so they can learn about the spiritual plane lol though I did tell them I plan to fragment small ‘shards’ of my soul to give to each of them but maybe after my re-establishment lol then I’ll teach them to make servitors (specifically using Keteriya’s guide lol)

5 Likes

Kinda sweet of you :hearts: I like to think my process covers most of the beginner and advanced worries but I’m sure there’s plenty of things I’ve not even encountered yet! But I had a lot of these questions starting out so, I designed my process to cover the worries and essentially be fool proof for me lol.

5 Likes

I gave one servitor I made the ability to create other servitor to fit certain needs. And yea @anon48079295 I guess the soul part is one way. They would Then get powerful if you give them a part of your soul.

3 Likes

My only advice with servitors for most beginners is decide on which you want thoughtform ones or construct ones, thoughtforms ones are restricted to the astral spectrum and various mentalscapes, while construct servitors can traverse different planes with you if you want them to.

it would make them no longer servitors but a soul having entity capable of reincarnation and such, in this case they would be what my soul like my literal babies lol

3 Likes

And @Keteriya your guide is needed and well written so :pray:t4::blue_heart::100: for sharing it !

4 Likes