Serpent

Here you go, help to with sacrifice might help those people own copies of Black magic of Ahriman regarding sacrificing a snake also to help if purchase 1 male and 1 female could breed so don’t have to keep buying or take a risk and go bush to catch one to sacrifice then let snake blood go on left finger like blood of finger and put dead in a coil at bottom of large black urn.
https://undergroundreptiles.com/product.../vemonous/

1 Like

Why did I get a fire like feeling in the pit of my stomach when I read that? It wasn’t bad, it actually felt great…

I didn’t mind helping, just for the record i checked Australias regulations regarding venomous snakes, were not allowed to import apparently i could be find $100,000 i do say America is the true lucky country.

1 Like

The snake does not have to be venomous.

1 Like

For the record, and as a snake owner, snakes are pretty difficult and expensive to breed, venomous or not. I do not recommend this course of action as easier or cheaper than just buying a snake when you want to sacrifice it. It’s supposed to be a SACRIFICE, after all.

6 Likes

Yes. A sacrifice which is very hard to make. I fucking hated it. This aspect of the work was VERY hard for me.

12 Likes

As it well should be. That’s the piece of the puzzle that most people gloss over- we SACRIFICE for what we want. Its not a cosmic vending machine, it takes something PERSONAL. It was hard for you to sacrifice the snake, it was personal and meaningful and therefore POWERFUL. If it’s easy to “sacrifice” a snake, perhaps the sacrifice must change.

@KurtisJoseph , i was unfamiliar with your work when i started frequenting this forum. This post right here has put you on my list of highly respected people. Thank you for being you

6 Likes

I would like to add the backwater reptiles website no spaces they have snakes for alchemy as well as toads for usurping light and scorpions for the wounding spear keep that in mind really cheap too I got a river snake and a toad for 24$

1 Like

Kurtis i found a website Zach_attack helping me with a email he sent called back water reptiles, to purchase a snake anywhere from 80 dollar up to about 400 dollars, by the size of the large garden black urn i need a snake 1 meter in length so i can coil the snake up into a ring so it looks like the snake is devower its own tail, i saw a snake i want its a red color viper boer, now i did some research the Large garden black urn takes 58 cubits of soil which is at least 66 pounds, so i ordered 3 pounds of graveyard dirt, and 5 lots of human bone powder as well as Autunite crystal from China and a 83 mm chunk of Fulgurites when i get it i have to crush the Fulgurites and search for 25 kg of soil from a place of power i worked out from a beach, so i order urn after Halloween after i return from Kapunda one of the most haunted towns in south Australia im going to St Johns cemetery very haunted on Halloween to get 7 ltrs of graveyard dirt from the graveyard at Kapunda 81 kms from Adelaide apparently the graveyard is 10 outside of Kapunda out the middle of nowhere, so i am going to rent a car on 30th of October drive up their after midnight it will be Halloween fill the 7 Ltr bin up to a inch from the top clip the lid back on tightly secure it in the car then drive back to Adelaide while im at it go to a beach look for more Fulgurites.

1 Like

Bro that’s is dedication I would be careful robbing a graveyard on Halloween kids trick or treat and see u with pounds of dirt also don’t break your bank on too many implements

1 Like

Yes i do have to be careful, see the West Cemetery is west of the city of Adelaide it is on West Tce a fairly large size cemetery probably be more than 10 ares of Land the old part be down the back with only 1 empty morsaleme and probably about 100 destroyed graves damaged by vandalism, yes if kids see me with pounds of graveyard dirt they and screal, like Mummy that man broken into the cemetery stole some graveyard dirt call the cops, so i thought of a better idea head out to Kapunda 81 kms from Adelaide, and there is a haunted cemetery 10 from Kapunda out in the middle of nowhere so that way there be no kids around anyway and there is a haunted retreat where in the olden day it was used for criminaly insane children that is the roumer, so if i was me purchase some cigars as payment for taking 25kgs of graveyard dirt, and i wouldn’t be surprise if the dirt would be haunted, anyway its for Ahrimanic current to be used in the Large black urn talks about in the black magic of Ahriman, graveyard dirt, human bone powder, a snake, soil from a place of power which have been stuck by lightning, 2 red and 1 black candle so there, as it would help to wear a inverted pentagram entering that cemetery as there might be evil spirits that dwell it that place, also i might take with me the Black magic of Ahriman to that haunted cemetery at Kapunda on Halloween and show the evil spirit, and show them the circle of counter creation, and ask if that have seen it across the vail, because if they are evil spirits wouldn’t they know about it, and can point out the direction of there graves so i can score evil spirit graveyard dirt that would make the Large black urn more healthy also i might end up with the Jack pot a human skull from a evil spirit so i can put it at the bottom of the urn facing south for the winter so when im facing north i am looking at the evil spirit skulls eye sockets, then mix graveyard dirt well with human bone powder i also could mix in some brimstone, then add graveyard dirt until it covers the evil spirit Human skull, also im going to add a piece of Autunite crystal i ordered from China for 38 dollars and take the graveyard dirt at a level half buried Autunite and scatter 10 other powerfullest crystal in the world so when i add to fill the rest of the urn with the soil from a place of power it will be in contact with all the crystal and Autunite and coiled up snake what i mean by coiled up snake you seen occult picture of a coiled up snake trying to devour its own tail like a dog chasing Its own tail that’s the one but also as a back on ebay where you can purchase Haunted Dolls and antiques apparently there is a seller selling a pounds of graveyard dirt, so i purchased 3 pounds of graveyard dirt as a back up just incase i don’t make it to Kapunda or forget to go, i am facinated with graveyard dirt, but know mutch about it weather its purely evil or good sometimes im confused some say its good some say its very dark so which one is it, also there is fulgurites for sale on ebay, i purchased a huge on for 98 dollars 83 mm by 30 mm so i be able to crush it and mix it with the soil from a place of power which have been stuck by lightning should boost the power i might inrease the percentage of fulgurites look at a 8,000hp drag car percentage of nitro and methanol 96% nitro and 4% methanol the Autunite which is highly radio active is the nitro the fulgurites is the methanol as a eg go Nuclear with the urn, i might purchase a small hand held rack to flatten the top and also a spirit level to get soil dead flat to stand 2 red large 3" by 9" red pillar candles for DOMAH & DEHAK and 1 by 3" by 9" Large black pillar candle set inside the urn in a shape of a triangle black pillar candle facing north 2 red south 120 degrees apart, and the circle of counter creation talisman plate dead center, there you and what a power house i will have.:grinning::fire::zap::crescent_moon:

1 Like

Very well… Yes listen to me please. The work is MOST important. It should be performed almost out of desperation. This is what I tell all my students. When you perform it in this way the simplest yet most potent solutions come to mind, and things get less and less complicated. One key word is the key to success upon this path. DO

5 Likes

Im sorry Kurtis if i get a bit upset or angry sometimes, yes i am going to purchase the urn eventually but not just yet but before the year is out i going to purchase a white color one, but not yet, so what i have done at the moment i have just purchased $300 of more things at Luciferian apotheca, like 2 red and 6 black candles 5 lots of bone powder, about 15 oils demon oils and the Ahriman ones to, also i purchase a pestle & morter from the good Guys the granet one also i purchase on ebay 1Ltr tin of burger black paint for concrete, the reasons why is im going to add graveyard dirt to the paint and add some Az Queen of demons oil to the paint as well and give my Large concret urn 3 coats of black paint inside and out, also i purchase from ebay 3 pounds of graveyard dirt and a wooden demon mask, i research how mutch material i need to fill up my large black urn 66 pounds of soil it will take graveyard dirt at the bottom pure fulgurites the rest of the way i will have to crush the Fulgurites to a powder not as fine, now also i purchase 1 Autunite Crystal from China, and my vanadinite Crystal they are raw with all there facets only a thumbnail size pieces i dont want enormous size pieces that is not what its all about, i want to ask is the snake all that important because that would be to difficult to get because of importation Australian Customs on not allowing reptiles in Australia, and in Australia snakes are protective species so if i get caught killing a snake a get hit with a massive fine unless you want me to go into a national park at night and catch a deady snake, put it in a back pack and sneak it out of the park urn before the snake, o ye in September im purchase the counter creation talisman for $199 from the balg.:grinning:

Well… you do not need to apologize to me for being imperfect. We are all works in the making. I would apologize to your wallet though. From the start you have placed too much emphasis on the “trinkets” of the craft. Now… it is awesome to invest time and energy into the creation of sacred items. However with focus it is much easier to prioritize. For instance the demon mask and all the oils… not needed. That money could have been invested toward creating the Venoms of the Black Sun or creating Lamps of Fate for sorcerous work. If you wanted those things then fine. Just understand you are holding yourself back in this work.
I have to be honest here. You fear something about this work. Forget the serpent. You should in no way move forward with the creation of the Nexion of Infernal Power. Read the text. There is an alternative. Focus on the sorcery or low magick, not the personal alchemy. Follow the Path of DoMar. It is just as important. These are the movers and shakers of the Path of Smoke. These are the ones who usher in world alchemy through the circumventing of the powers of creation through magick.
Later when you learn to harness all of this energy you can open the door to the Path of DeHak. Regarding the serpent… as I said before the work must be done as if out of desperation. Any small sacrifice would do. The importance remains in the doing. Do what you can.

7 Likes

Thank-you Kurtis for your advice.

2 Likes

You are always welcome. I think for now this will be your niche within the current. This is not just an intuitive assumption. Every copy of BMoA is an extension of the very first gateway of Arezura. This allows me to peer into the soul of every practitioner. You have subconscious fears shacking you. So… begin doing exercises that do not require the altar urn. You have to start moving the power.

3 Likes

I will let you know when you need to start alchemical work.

2 Likes

Snake coming later today last couple hours before div transformation now I have one last question is it the soul or the blood of the serpent that is used to empower relics for pact work can blood retain power for later use or does it need to be fresh

1 Like

Are you refering to the path of paths with evocation Or consicrating the urn as the nexion? If its the path of pacts and im remembering right the serpent isnt involved in that process. If its the nexion then the serpent is left on the bottom of the urn.

1 Like

This must be understood to the FULLEST extent ladies and gentleman. Through sacrifice it is the SPIRIT of the animal given up which offers the power. Blood is a gateway… yes. However, when sacrifice is called for the spirit of the sacrifice is needed to offer the building blocks of materialization of desire. It SUCKS. I hate it… but it works.

4 Likes