Serpent

Hurricane irma knocked power out at the ups so I had to wait a long as time to sacrifice this bitch but to answer your question this is for the nexion

1 Like

1 Like

Serpent finally arrived any thoughts on how I should go about the sacrifice for the nexion it moves very fast and it was hell getting him into the tank seems like the sacrificial transfer would be a nightmare

Don’t transfer it bro. Make the cut swiftly with the serpent still in the aquarium for the most part. Then proceed with the ritual. Of course you will have to lift him a bit. It helps if you care for the serpent for a bit. Talk to him, feed him well. Develop a repair to ease the fear. This is sacrifice not killing.

2 Likes

He’s not used to humans yet so I will care for him after a few months I remember bmoa saying serpents were sacred and in bonding the power of the rite would be more significant

3 Likes

Kurtis, so you can peer into my soul even if I did not buy the book, but have access to it? I will actually buy the book ehen I get money, but I wanted to know the material so I have not bought it, but I do have pdf of it, but again I WILL buy the book when I have money, because I believe you should be paid for your hard, amazing work!