Seraphim (highest angelic class)

Anyone ever evoked or communicated with a seraph? Or communicated with a being higher than archangels? (Cherubim, thrones, dominions, virtues, powers, principalities)

3 Likes

I work with virtues all the time. But archangel is a military rank not a ā€œclassā€ if angel. That was something man got wrong. Archangel just means the are leaders of what ever they are assigned to.

3 Likes

Yesterday I just prayed to virtues , I read it somewhere and they said to pray to virtues (and no higher than that because they didnā€™t mention anything about praying higher than virtues)

1 Like

Michael is an Archangel and a Seraph at the same time. Itā€™s like @Angelb1083 said.

3 Likes

I could remember which Micheal was so I didnā€™t chime in on that. I just know from working with her Ariel is an archangel and virtue at the same time.

2 Likes

Check the book angels sigils keys and calls.

1 Like

Lucifer is a Seraphim, same as all the Archangels, Iā€™ve worked with Lucifer and Michael and Raphael

Archangels of Magick by Damon Brand is good

5 Likes

Not all though.
Some sources are also contradicting each other.

2 Likes

I always forget that he and Satan are named for different states of the same individual :thinking:

1 Like

I believe itā€™s against the rules to promote piracy of any kind. This is a forum for authors, anyway. The best way to continue having access to occult knowledge is by supporting authors through buying their books.

5 Likes

I assumed all the main Archangels were

2 Likes

Oops sorry bout that, I absolutely donā€™t want any problems here in BALG, if I could reverse it please inform me

3 Likes

Itā€™s alright, we all break/stretch a rule from time to time. I tend to speak without thinking due to my hyper nature. If you see a little pencil at the bottom of your post, you can edit that out if you want.

Sometimes I need to skim over the rules every now and again. We just try to stay mindful of them, thatā€™s all.

3 Likes

I edited/deleted it, I donā€™t know the rules fully but Iā€™m not looking to be on the bad side of Balg, thanks for the reminder !

3 Likes

No problem! Thanks for being cool about it :sunglasses:

4 Likes

I deleted my quote of it so itā€™s not visible there now too.

3 Likes

Appreciate it!!

2 Likes

Before you decide on what these really are, you might like to know how they came about. They were apparently, all old lesser gods on Mesopotamia, lessened by the later JCI cults to mere ā€˜messengersā€™, while others were demonized.

This video includes the difference between putis/cherubs and cheubim as well, thought it might be interestingā€¦ also explains why they are so powerful, and why people like me say they are no different than ā€œdemonsā€ and the later xtain overlay is unhelpful obfuscation.

3 Likes

Michael, Gabriel, Metatron, Sandalphon, and Zadkiel are some of the most notable Seraphim.

2 Likes

Zadkiel did presentet as Seraphim when i called him .