Sensations happen when I meditate on my Chakras

Hi! So basically I have a question about the sensations I have been feeling when meditating.
I unfortunately started focusing on my third eye chakra (that was 1 year ago,on and off)before the Root one and when I meditate I generally lie down in my bed and I start having weird sensations of something pressing against the top of my ears on both sides and sometimes on my whole forehead.
And most of time while falling asleep I will feel a spinning sensation,plus on my crown chakra at the same time and I was wondering what it was?
Or today I realised I needed to start at the root and I felt the same pressing sensation on the top of my ears but yet almost no sensations in my Root chakra

It’s normal to feel sensations like thus, and tingling, warmth, a feeling like you’re being touched (you’re not) and skin crawling when doing any energy work. TO not feel a sensation implies at the outset you don’t have much energy flowing, especially as it’s not a case of this used to work and now doesn’t.

I would say make sure you are connected to Earth and just keep working on it. You may have blocks that just need gentle clearing through this work, and when the blocks have cleared the energy will flow and you can feel it.

3 Likes

Thank you so much.I’m glad to know why I’m feeling all of these sensations :smile:I appreciate all the posts you put out there and the help you give out.

2 Likes