Self Made Protection Sigil

Sigil magick came to mind when making a self made protection sigil, but does anyone else have any protection sigil design that is NOT tied to any Being?

in other words, a protection sigil design not tied to any Being whatsoever, a sigil design that is self made, does anyone have any ideas or can pinpoint me to a direction on where i can learn to make one possibly?

well… i’ve many of sigils that are not tied at spirits… but usually i make them, charge them, burn them… and so on.
Now a protective sigil… i made one how you usually do with chaos sigils but after it was done i made a 7 day ritual asking for 3 named angels to bless the sigil with their energies…
It’s working for now. It’s on my wall. I’ll probably rechard it after a year or so. Or maybe i just make a new one… not sure.
But i’ve a few sigils around my room that have no connection with spirits whatsoever… but they’re for other things for the most part. I had a sigil that (now that i notice is nowhere to be found) that was to help me with lucid dreaming… sigils for wisdom and so on.

1 Like

You could probably alter this into a personal protection sigil, as it will not be tied around any other being but yourself. An idea that might help would be to take the sigil you create based on the lines of your hand and draw a shield around it, focusing on protection.

1 Like

Thank you ! :slight_smile:

1 Like