Self-Initiation through the Spheres of the Qliphoth

Perfect!!! :snake:

I have a question do you say them in the original language or is the English form fine? I feel more power when I say it in english because it feels more commanding but I want to make sure. I’ve been doing once in english once in the original language to be sure

How much time qlipoth Energy work ? When change qlipha ?

In asenath mason work you must use your blood

I am reading this now… But I need an advice at something! When I am mixing the incense blends for the Qliphoth, they say you chant the Qliphothic formula… They have two Qliphothic formulae… One for the Qlipha shell that is chanted 11 times when the invocation begins and one to call upon at the end along with the throne seals and the angle keys which is supposed to open the Qliphoth completely after the invocation… Pictures bellow!

Welcome @Belladonna_Aconite It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience in magick you may have, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

I really like that, but where did you find that sigil??? Have not seen that one before for Naamah.

1 Like

It is from “The book of sitra achra”. I also wonder- better to do those cards with invocation like on this one, or no?

Personally, I like it with the invocation.

It’s actually for her sphere Nahemoth.

I know this is an older post but I’m just starting to go through the Qliphoth. Been a while since I’ve been on the BALG forum so this is like a personal note to myself. I’ve been torn lately between continuing with black magick or turning to the RHP. Shaitan and I parted ways a while back but recently Theosis was really tempting me, but I’ve found that Christianity is poisonous for my mental health.

Nonetheless, my Shadow, my dark self has been with me this whole time. I didn’t know what to do so I channeled my deepest intuition through my pendulum.

Q: Will converting to Eastern Orthodoxy (e.g. by doing Theosis) make me happy?
A: No

Q: Will going through the Qliphoth and attaining power through it make me happy?
A: Yes

I then dug up this thread on the Qliphoth rites and asked my Shadow how I should do it and his voice boomed:
“DO IT ALL TONIGHT! SAY THE WORDS WITH YOUR WILL. VIBRATE THEM! FEEL THEM! DO NOT GO TO SLEEP UNTIL YOU HAVE FINISHED! THOSE WHO REEP THE GREATEST FRUIT ARE THE BOLD!”

Great advice!

So that’s my advice to anyone else who wants to go through the Qliphoth. Likewise that is what my guide said so keep that in mind.

Rayne.

On my own for what i perceive as bad expirience i had, i know now bether. That. Qlipoth is meant to be challenging, traumatic, and fright inducing.

Spiritually and physically because when you do really open a qlipha it will challenge you not only by spiritual astral vision and expirience but will inkarnate many or specific physical situation(s) that corealates with the specific qlipha you work with.

And trough a vampiric process (called lillith) you learn to absorb the self and Demon generated alchemycal energys into your own being and ascen/d/escent.

So

It is here to break you out of these shells(Qliphas) . And trough all these stages you go trough within these. And overcominflg such chalenges and workings you learn to styr these energys and generate your will and magical powers out of yourself as the transformed Dark Brother after crossing surely the abyss and all the Qliphas completely .

To be real and sober if you really want sustainable and a deep self transformation with the qlipoth it will most likely not happen in one night but most likely if you are a beginner for years a year or months.

The first stage at least.

1 Like

My Bad😂

I realized i totally wrote all that in the wrong thread.(Or did I ?!)

But Daumn i am the most time now focused upon Kabbalistic/Qlipothic studys and i am keene to practice rites and listen to stuff that initiates me in this and i came unto this thread right here by (accident) .

For a longer time back, i tried to initiate myself trough it but whas too weak and ocupied with my now finished 666 project. Used michael w ford’s qlipothic magic.

Ife been let to vks work first trough my own interest and after a while a good youtuber called universal Mastery. But Vks work it is taken out and his patreon where he says he has all his stuff doesnt pop up when i try to join…

So ife been let to here… And i am infinitly Thankfull to you that you copied it.

Dark blessings and may you prosper and be succesfull on this for sure challenging spiritual path.
:black_heart:

ᛚNAGA🐍BLESSᛋ

I’m posting this in case anyone here cad completed all the spheres of this rite.

Ive decided to do it myself. I’m doing one sphere every day for seven days and then two days of meditation. Then I move on to the next sphere.

Has anyone done this. Are terrible nightmares in the beginning common?

3 Likes

I’ve done the first couple spheres (up to samael with serious effort, and with less concerted effort a little farther) of these and yes, I did have some fucked up and very vivid nightmares off and on.

In some cases I would actually see the dream dissipating as I opened my eyes as if another reality was melting away.

In one instance I even woke up in the exact position that I was in at the end of one rather disturbing dream that involved animal torture.

They did stop after awhile though, and the last time I did one of these as a refresher or whatever I didn’t notice any adverse effect later.

I also experienced various encounters with entities in my sleep ranging from more benign to very disruptive (typically I would experience these presences on my back and their energy was agressive and chaotic feeling and like they were flaming or something. These instances stopped after I had dealt with enough of them so that might’ve been some personal test I had to go through).

3 Likes

@crookedpathfinder Thank you very much for sharing that. Now some of my experience and Upg is spg.

If you don’t mind sharing how fast or on what kind of schedule did you go through the spheres?

1 Like

I didn’t go by any schedule really, and rather slowly (back in 2019?). Say, about a 2 weeks or more for Nahemoth and Gamaliel. Waited a month before Samael. Did Arab zaraq and kinda fizzled out after that (though I did do thagirion at some point).

Recently I did the one for Araab zaraq before bed kind of for the hell of it (but also because I seem to be working through that sphere whether I know it or not…or something…)

Keep in mind I only did the rites, made a statement of inviting the lessons of the sphere into my life and then went about my business.

Been meaning to take another crack at it with better focus. Lol

2 Likes

Yes I understand, surprisingly the changes that take place with this work are largely in the realm of the subconscious. That’s my thought anyway.

Thank you again for your experience.

3 Likes

Ok everyone I’ve been doing one sphere every 7 days and taking a day off after to rest and then beginning a new sphere. I’d like to take a moment and share my experience with you.

Tonight I finished sphere nine Aogiel.

This has been an exceptionally difficult project for many reasons.

Everyone is going to experience this differently because each of us are unique and at a certain place in our spiritual growth.

So for example sphere one two and five were so hard and bad I almost quit the project. Sphere 3 and 4 was sweet. That’s just my subjective experience and shouldn’t be a guide for others.

Others may decide to take a month or two weeks per sphere. That’s fine too.

I would say if you really want to get something out of this ritual you should atleast do the Spheres a minimum of seven days.

That is my opinion.

I suggest you confront the challenges, the nightmares and dreamscapes head on.

If you push.it away Sitra Ahra will start to bleed through and influence your waking normal life. Not always in pleasant ways either. To minimize the bleed through face your nightmares, record them and analyze them. In the cold light of day.
You will see your own infernal divinity reflected back at you. You will learn what you are and are not.

I now proceed to thaumiel and finish what I began three months ago. I will complete my Qlippothic training and be attuned to sitrah Ahra,. The infernal,. LHP entities. For me this attainment was necessary. My way is the LHP m you way is Sitra Ahra.

Hail to the other side.

9 Likes

On the last sphere (unholy resurrection), would one experience an actual 3 day death where the heart stops beating?