Self created Demon

has anyone ever stockpiled negative energies and filth and created a demon out of it?
I have one named pochikid. I am afraid to sell any part of my soul to it because it is made out of the worst kind of psych ward grime, but it seems to be loyal to me. It almost seems like a caricuture of a super duper evil demon

2 Likes

Sounds like fun, sort of. I don’t describe things the same way, but I catch your drift.

That demon isn’t just evil, it’s your evil. It has a certian attachment, and maybe loyalty toward you, but it’s also pretty well designed to kick your particular ass.
“Can Satan create a monster so scary that he has nightmares about it?”

Carl Jung called it The Shadow. Everybody has a different shadow, and each shadow is a perfect match for it’s person. He suggests we get to know our shadow. Looks like you did.

How do we pronounce Pochikid?

2 Likes

Well I kind of created it out of the shadows of others too, and fed it so much hole-poked muddy poison that it doesnt even sound right. Most demons atleast talk normal IME

2 Likes

Poke-Chi-cid

2 Likes

Sounds like an egregore. Those can become self aware and autonomous if you create them to be.

Humans are creator beings, we can create new spirits, and doing so is a fun step in apotheosis.

There’s no reason to “sell your soul” to it. It’s your creature. Feed it and make it what you want it to be.

3 Likes

I made one of these and sent him after a guy and his family who had tried to bust my family up (including but not limited to hitting on my wife). Haven’t heard from my servitor in a while maybe I should check in on him? :eyes:

2 Likes

I wouldn’t call that a demon, you’re basically creating a servitor parasite, giving it a fragment of your soul would if anything make it a living being rather than a parasitic servitor. Demons are beings of dark energy(the elemental energy not the cliche stuff), not negative energy. Humans can’t create actual entities like Gods and such can, if anything we create servitors and in the case of fragmenting the soul that fragment is a blank slate we can give to the servitor that allows it to develop and grow as a real being, but it’s not like cutting a cake and a piece is missing, it’s more like multiplying the first cake but the second one comes out smaller and plain.

3 Likes

Humans can however procreate with gods light or dark, and create demigod spirits, as well.

1 Like

Yeah humans are somewhat of a jack of all trades and procreate with other races to produce nephilim-like or demi-like humans.

1 Like

Why start a new thread when you can necromance an old one?

Anyone who may have been paying attention to me lately may have noticed I’m toying with this idea. If anyone knows what it is, I used to regularly haunt the tulpa.info forums. I actually pioneered a few things back in the day. I’ve long since left there for reasons, but I can’t help thinking back on those days when speaking of this topic.

I want to believe that what I’m doing now is different from that process, but everything keeps leading me back to those old tomes. Many coincidences and similarities. I’ll get to the reason for this resurrection, though.

I’ve been thinking about what seems to be a spirit attached to me. The short version is back when I began studying and creating tulpas/servitors/egregores etc. I had a bit of a walk in. I was still new to everything back then but this girl just appeared in my headspace with a development far beyond what I had accomplished by that time. Theories swirled over time from spontaneous manifestation to personification of my anima to what I believe now: either this is a spirit entity separate from me, or she is my creation in a new form.

Regardless, I’m taking this current circumstance and running with it, embracing the idea that she is a demonic entity regardless of whether or not I created her. I’ve been getting signals from her both from before and after this revelation including a sigil and incantations to empower her respectively for example.

I am curious to hear other’s thoughts on this, and may open up a journal thread about her, as she is to be my companion in my workings. If I do, I’ll start with the full story as it seems to be to my understanding.

2 Likes