1 Like

Fuego I can’t read that it’s sideways lol

1 Like

Yeah…
Someone wrote a post that I hand write.
Face east.
Command yourself to relax.
Start rhythmic breathing.
Grow yourself, until you stand on the earth and moon.
FEET TO ROOT
Nehemoth AKAL -ESCH-SHACHOR

SACRAL
Gama;iel THELI-ELYON

HEART
Tagerion SAMAEL ACHOR

THROAT to 3rd EYE
Da’at. NAKASH-HAKADMONI

CROWN.
Thaumiel. MELECH HA MELECH

Soul Star
Chasek
Bohu
Tohu. AU-SHEH-AIY-BOHM

Someone did a post describing it which I hand copied.

While I search, here is a possible one that I was looking for.

2 Likes

Here it is:

On an upside, I may be getting a breakthrough on the third eye…
Chanting MEL EH-EN-TUHL ES KUHL helps.

What’s wrong with you people?

Get yourself a comfy-chair and all the books by E.A. Waite that you can. Settle down with a cup of tea or coffee and a blanket to keep your legs warm whilst you slowly immerse yourself in his mind-numbing, spiritually crippling crap! Then you can get into all of Israel Regardie’s convoluted claptrap. Before long you’ll be able to recite from memory all the correct qabalistic colour scales and heaps of other, erudite mumbo-jumbo. And impress neophyte friends by repeating mystical ramblings you gleaned from your impressive library. In next to no time you’ll have a cardigan, slippers and be developing your play it safe superiority complex.

Al.

4 Likes

Well, I have a pipe, but I don’t smoke tobacco through it, but have something similar…no brandy snifter yet either. Nor brandy for that matter. I do have some Jack Daniels I offer to the spirits with vape liquid.

2 Likes

Excellent work @Nightside that was very helpful

1 Like

Outstanding petitions to write given these tarot draws:
There could be more, these are what I recall to be outstanding
Knight Furcas, Duchess Bune (keep in touch)
King Purson, Duchess Gomory
King Asmoday, King Belial
Barbatos, Shax
Forneus, Cimejes
Aim, Oriax

Today:
XIX Sun acting through Ace of Pentacles upon Six of Cups

So now with Aim and Oriax, that makes six pairs to come up with petitions for them, and probably move to Ritual Two on these six pairs with petitions as well, as there are fifteen outstanding petitions to be done in Ritual.

This means Im falling behind 1/3rd, as this is 21 outstanding spirits to do rituals for my circumstances.

Found two wands and a staff, brought then home to paint. I like freshly released nature leftovers, as they still contain energy and dissipates slower when painted I’d think.

Have 28 petititions to write, if I havent already and already had 13 written.

Including 6Cups (Aim, Oriax) today from my Daily 3 Draw:
XIX The Sun (Sol) thru Ace of Pentacles (A of NANTA) upon 6 of Cups (Sol in Scorpio).
Sol currently in scorpio moving to sagittarius.
So. I do this one tonight if no more than one.
Found all pairs of cards equaling 19, which were interesting.

Found 2 wands and a staff to sand and or paint. Staff may be a placeholder for a crystal or polyhedron of some kind, perhaps crystal.

1 Like

No disrespect @Nightside but 28 is alot of petitions. Are you just throwing shit at a wall and trying to see if any sticks? 28 petitions that’s just spraying and praying my friend. Unless I misunderstood what you meant my advice to you is to narrow your focus to a few meaningful areas of your life that change in accordance with will would benefit you in.

Just sayin :person_shrugging:

4 Likes

Trying to improve my lot in life, a lot of character and reputation and financial triage and repair needed. Then road openers for opportunities and wealth. Then a home and perfect life.
A large share of chaos magic in the working plans I guess.

1 Like

Need to structure to as you say a few areas, like 3 at most.
So nine per area.

1 Like

Have been using Satanic and/or Qlippothic Middle Pillar with Satanic LRP. Feel slightly more grounded and empowered. Thanks community!
Clairs abilities seem to be up, thanks Knight Furcas!
Making more detailed plans regarding finances and job petitions, as well as gifts. Thank you Prince Orobas and King Paimon, King Purson, Duchess Bune, Duchess Gremory!
Now onto baneful work (perhaps apartment community management) and PR/Reputation repair, along with project endeavors in petitions.
Then some healing and R&R when appropriate.

1 Like

Todays Astaroth and Andrealphus from the tarot draw makes 30 petitions planned.
I should make one petition to get a job at Nordstroms Rack in the Mens department and become a manager, running it like Are You Being Served?.
Seriously, Barracuda Networks and Thomson-Reuters are on my job petition list to make the petitions unique and unmistakeable. So three job possibilities I guess.
The business venture, Software as a Service, needs to be self-sustaining with financial growth in abundance and continual. With security and privacy.

2 Likes

I would say I have 32 petitions, but really only 30, as the Three of Pentacles came up two days in a row. So, writing petitions, hopefully should e able to do a ritual today.

Stop it. You need to figure out what you actually want. Cool it with the correspondences. If you have 30 petitions, you haven’t the slightest idea of what you actually want.
If life was a chess game, making 30 moves at once reveals a lack of direction. Make a few select moves (a few petitions) and work from there.

4 Likes

Okay, so broke, nine months behind in rent, working a minimum wage job post tax; seven years shoved out of Information Technology, trashed reputation and sub poor credit score.

Obviously two or three mandatory petitions.

1 Like