Seeing into yourself

Hey therešŸ–ļø, I hope youā€™re all doing well.

Recently Iā€™ve been doing some energy work as well as to work on my third eye and clarisenses.

So the other night while I was meditating and calming down and beginning to hear my inner voice. I started to hone in on it. And soon I began to follow the sounds like I was exploring my inner being.

As I began to go deeper. I all of a sudden found this really dark and scary creation that had appeared looking like black tar. it was like a deeper energy or a repressed form of my self or maybe resentment built up around guilt. I donā€™t understand what I stumbled upon. I donā€™t even know how to express it.

I was wondering if any of you have any insight youā€™d be willing to share.

1 Like

Keep exploring, talk to the creature if you can. You can ask your higher self about what it represents through divination. Lilith can give you nightmares with the purpose of showing you issues youā€™re ignoring or are unaware of. You found the monster quite easily, so I think youā€™re meant to work with that. This might be the start of a good work of self-improvement/overcoming a problem.

I second talking to it, but it might just be a parisite, or visualization of stagnant energy built up in your system that needs clearing. It didnā€™t really sound like something healthy worth keeping inside you.

1 Like

Thank you. To the both of you.

I also want to mention that just last night while sleeping I had a dream where I saw my deceased father standing a big black leathery book that reads shadow work in gold scripture with no author above or below.