Seeing a man in my meditations?

It’s been a long time since I posted here. I found my way for awhile but lost it when I suffered a heavy loss and now I’m back.

During this time, my work has always focused solely on Lord Lucifer, Archangel Michael and some light dabbling in energy vampire magic.

My meditations aren’t what they used to be but I’m working on using a number of ambiences to help put myself in a trance so I can slowly get back to my depth again.

On one of my first attempts, after I comfortably fell into a trance, for the briefest moment, I saw this man with a white and black face, white eyes and this greyish white hair.

A decade ago, before life got in the way and I lost my progress, I had come far enough along that I could meditate with my eyes open. Instead of the usual shadow-y silhouettes, I saw this man appear before me clearly enough that I could see he was nicely dressed in a suit(?) Or what looked like one anyway.

I figured that my mind reflexed to wanting to call on the image of the first spirit that it saw so I brushed it off.

Yet, tonight while I was meditating on my chakras to this ambience when I saw him again.

Anytime an image of a spirit comes to mind, I get an intense headache and “jerk out” of meditation so I still didn’t make out anymore details then last time.

Even still, I tried to research this myself and I found this which seems very close but I wouldn’t know why a Baron would take interest. I haven’t had any interest in voodoo in years.

I guess my question is: Could it be the Baron reaching out? Or could it be something entirely unrelated to Loa and it’s just someone that is coming as a package deal with my senses?

I want to clarify that “white and black” as not knowing whether or not the color was due to paint or lightning. I try to keep a dim light just out of view so I can hopefully see them while not getting blinded. I tried to edit that but was to late for Balg’s liking.

Very possibly.:slight_smile:

If this were me, I would call Papa Legba and check in with him first, and then summon the Baron, just out of an overabundance of caution considering Papa Legba is the liaison for the Lwa and for their reputation for being very humanlike, and he can tell you if it was the Baron or someone else. :slight_smile:

1 Like

That’s interesting that he might be reaching out. Does Papa Legba require anything for work? I like to try to make a good impression right from the start and I don’t much about him besides the obvious things.

I would recommend doing what’s called “preparatory immersion”, which just means looking the entity up over few sources and learning as much as you can about them. You know you’ve done enough when the sources become repetitive. :slight_smile:

Then you use his Veve like a sigil. Papa Legba is an Orisha, which is a god, or what I call “deity level”, which is why you don’t need anyone’s permission to talk to him. But he provide safe intriductions to the Lwa, and if he advises you to wait, I would take that advice myself.

The Lwa can come to you directly, and in that case, as this seems to be, I think it’s fine actually… but knowing there are tricksters out there, and considering it’s the Baron and you haven’t done tons with the Lwa yet, a quick check doesn’t hurt, I think.

1 Like

Thank you. I was worried about it being a trickster too but I’ll take your advise and read up on Papa Legba for a little bit. That article that you sent was a very nice start!