Seeing 666 and 111

I find it funny how anime seems to always portray “Evil” entities as light-hearted and almost relatable characters.

And yes I got into the occult because of anime
I got curious one day and wondered if Magick was actually real as portrayed in some anime.
Then everything just took off from there I never even thought I would get this far four years later.

Too bad I still can’t fire energy beams at the moon and blow it up…not yet at least hehehe

1 Like

Well, sixteen years in, and I think I’m close. But… Ironically I would never blow up the moon. Or kill humankind. Or destroy worlds. I would help them. Secretly from the shadows, in such a way as to be called sickish even, but mostly has everyone wondering if I’m even real and helping at all… :wink:

1 Like

The same to me.
And when I read about Lucifer for my very first time, it was 11:11 in the morning…

1 Like

Yeah, cyborgs might be a way to go. Elon Musk, the inventor, believes that humans should merge with the AI, which may not be a bad idea.

1 Like

I can’t go more in dept at this moment but it means synchronicity. Angels, Daemons and Deities communicate very often during day and night with us via numerology.

Ok let’s try.

111 connected to the source.
666 don’t materialize to much. Wake up call
333 Trinity and protection
1111 Awakening. Finding your true self. Manifesting your path with your thoughts

3 Likes

I’m getting all these numbers:
what do you thing?

3 Likes

I’ve been seeing 11:11 a lot since joining this forum. I was satisfied just pinning it all on hanging out online with you guys, haha. Kind of thought it might have something to do with my allegedly being an 11 in Numerology. I had read the 11/2 information and was disappointed in myself for being more of a 2 than an 11. That was shortly before I found the BALG forum.

1 Like

Last thing i heard about 666 was from a archeology/historian that said that the early christians used the book of revelation as a propaganda against the oppression of the romans and that the code 666 was used to not give a name to that enemy out of fear of being punished.
And If im not misstaken it was 2 Numbers depending on what language the were using since the spelling of their enemy was different in the different language, but the idea is that the beast refered to Nero.

@AlphaC,

It depends on how often you see this number. For example if you see 111 very often you should pay more attention to this message. `

So here we go. 111.
The person can receive information from their spirit guides. Your connected. Opportunities are there to manifest. When you see this number frequently it’s a good time to manifest opportunities. To manifest opportunities the right way stay optimistic and positive, this will help you in getting what you want. `

Number 444
This is the number of protection. It’s a higher level of protection. In my view you don’t see this often. With an higher level I mean Lucifer or the Arch Angels. For the LHP this could be from an Ancient God or a high ranking Daemon.
It’s normal that you feel unsure or conflicted during this period and than the meaning to you ‘everything will be ok, don’t worry’. If you find yourself in a troublesome situation and you need help. Give these beings permission to help you and thank them. They need permission to help you. Only in a life threatening event they will interfere without a question. :slightly_smiling_face:

333 means luck and can mean past, present and future. By the way not a lottery ticket luck ;-).
If something got bad in the past than now is the opportunity, so take action to change it in your future. You have to take the first step but you are giving energy to make that step easier, once again ask for help you need an help manifesting it. Make the dream reality.
Words with power are: Encouragement, Communication, Freedom and assistance.

1 Like

So we are going to 222 now @AlphaC
It says

• keep on doing what your doing (continue along with your currents thoughts, action)
  • your intention is aligned with your highest path and direction (course) and goal

Mostly this number involves other people to. Family, co-workers or a relationship.
It can tell you to take initiative to handle the situation. Bring people together or fix your relationship (now is the time).

3 Likes

It’s morning here and nice weather. I drank some coffee and smoked a sigar to come back to you @AlphaC .

555 is a big change in your life. It’s not bound to positive and negative. Because your positive thinking and optimistic thinking can lead the way.

Last but not least 666. In Christian upbringing this could be a very negative number. But in numerology and energy it means something different. To correct earlier messages. Papyrus found which are the first letters of revelation come with number 616 as number of the beast. To get in debt in revelation is a whole other ballgame even this could be interpreted in another way than the AntiChrist version we know.~

Now the meaning:
Powerwords are: Abundance (wealth) this doesn’t mean you become rich, but opportunities are there to get the things you need. Luck, optimism and growth.

There is even an ancient God (feminine) with a connection to this number. Ishtar, the Egyptian Goddess of fertility and sexuality. For a woman it could mean in a relationship that she gets pregnant.

This number represents the 3 eye chakra. It could mean your opening your third eye.

As this number can show us richness but shows us that we have to listen and take care of others to. It can tell us the opposite that we focus to much on material things instead of our feelings.

Some numbers in numerology can be more clear if you look at your life path number (day of birth).

Take care

2 Likes

Same here. I was told “these numbers are indicative of your intuition… and chances are you’re repressing that intuition”.

2 Likes

Since I start being interested with this website and Goetia, I see 666 everywhere. It doesn’t affraid me, but maybe this is Lucifer who give a sign ?

From my experience it means
"Hay we have acknowledged you we are here. Give us a call we are here to help in your ascension."

2 Likes