Seed of Darkness High Resolution

@Xag_darklight asked me to post these

11 Likes

Excellent work
:snake:

2 Likes

Thank you for posting.

I asked for this to be posted publicly because i believe that the high resolution needs to be popularised,because i see people who want to have it using a lower resolution,pixelised photo of it.This is a great help.

4 Likes

Who is the Seed of darkness?? I think E.A. has mentioned him but I don’t think he ever explained

2 Likes

It’s not a matter of who instead it’s a matter of what the seed of darkness is. It’s the gateway to the nine gatekpeers, their gathered consciousness and the symbol of their power and also is your key to each of them, which after ascending which as and their power is combined and unlocked inside of you, it gives access to the full potential for man’s ascent and gives an equal footing with the gods. In a more simplistic way it’s technically their seal if you will, which after ascending with each of the nine gods leads to a hidden gatkeeper the father of darkness, Satolas. This lart part is paraphrased after a conversation I had with @Xag_darklight recently.

3 Likes

The seed of darknessis the conciousness of the nine demonic gatekeepers unto one,each angle is a tunnel,This is what lucifer-amaymon calls the Gate Of Sah.
each one gatekeeper is the emenation of the father,this father is th father of the gatekeepers,his title is Satolas,the true form has no name and form,this is the primordial void.
every tunnel is the connection of the dark void into the primordial void.

the pentagram is satolas.the whole seed of darkness “thing” is needed for the whole gatekeeper operation,becuase each gatekeeper waters you,you being the seed of darkness,literally creating a god and this god is you this is why is called the “god star”

9 Likes

@Xag_darklight wow, thank. This guy seems very mysterious I have to look more into this…well I guess you could say all of them are really, as you have you ever asked the 1 of the gatekeepers were did they come from? I heard this question Spirits kinda avoid is this true?

1 Like

Thanks for posting this. I use the Seed of Darkness in my banishing ritual.

2 Likes

When i asked lucifer amaymon about that,he didnt spoke with verbal words,he instead pulled it into nothingness,there losing my verbal mind completly i had spoke and recieved with silence,there he showed me a blacked river coursing through reality,that river didnt came from the source,this river was just flowed beyond existence,there lucifer amaymon was that black river this was living darkness,and i could saw him manifesting i could see that in front of me and beneath me,he took form of what amaymon is.

2 Likes

Interesting. Do I know this Ritual? lol

Maybe you do LOL

1 Like

I tried t invite you to the group message two times, but got the notification that I can not send you Pm’s

1 Like

That’s weird let me look at my settings

@Xag_darklight man that’s crazy…thanks for sharing. So this Satolas guy is he pretty chill to work with? I don’t think there’s nothing about him

True communion with the lord of darkness is complex as he most of the times atleast for me he speaks with silence,satolas has 10.000 names and nine of these names are the gatekeepers,in my work i came into knowing some others,using his chant “Ram Ham Satolas” not actualy relying on the chant to communicate with him but actually open the gate for him,satolas is a primordial being,i never heard of satolas being used to do something execpt the gatekeeper pathworking,communion with him will happen naturally in the path of the gatekeepers.

He will seek you in the shadows and pull you into damnination,this is outer darkness.

3 Likes

@Xag_darklight Thank you!

1 Like

Thanks for sharing @Yazata.

1 Like