Seductive Aura

Should I summon Sitri , Sallos and another lust/love demon to put a seductive aura around me ?

I got the idea of a seductive aura from a guy who posted on here . I think it is a good idea because the aura would be way way more powerful with 3 demons that just one .

Should I do this ? If so what demon should be my third ?

3 Likes

If you’re going to, from the sounds of it Belial would be a good third choice

3 Likes

Just to be specific I want sex all day everyday .

2 Likes

You could do this yourself with just meditation.

3 Likes

Mind elaborating ?

Sorry I didn’t see the comment . I just want a powerful sexual seductive aura from three or four demons .

Again, you are on the right track, but it isn’t so literal.

Belial has no interest let me be very clear on that one first and foremost.

Second, let me say that it would be more provacative and more sensual to research what gods and goddesses represent -your- idea of what you are looking for.

Make your pact however way you wish, but I may sugggest an offer that any might accept.

Offer to hear their story, and offer to tell the one you love of it in exchange for the courage to say it honestly.

So tell the demon I want to hear their story and offer to tell anyone about their story ?

1 Like

We weren’t always demons, but you are on the right track.

Really?

One of many examples on BALG.

2 Likes

Boring troll attempt.

Good thing you’re already banned.

As to OP - don’t listen to this.

While I cannot speak for him, so take this as my own words and with a grain of salt, Belial does seem to be able to help you out with chicks - but in a different way…

Domination is the name of the game. :wink:

Expect a lot of that.

Actually pretty cool stuff once you get into it. :wink:

8 Likes

THANK YOU :laughing:

1 Like

so do you think I should use belial or asmoday as my third demon ? I am also thinking of switching sallos

1 Like

Or should I use Asmoday, Sitri and Belial ?

You need to think the whole operation through, that is my advice.

Research every single demon, and TALK to each one of them about the idea you have.

They will be able to advise you in how to best approach such a task.

And if you cannot do this, then you should keep it simple.

2 Likes

But what if my astral senses aren’t good enough ?

Use a divination method, summon the spirit before and ask them to please use this as their method of communication.

Look up the “ranks” given for each and call the most high-ranking first.

3 Likes

I might be wrong but is there a penny divination ? Like I have a penny I summon the spirit(s) ask them a question and drop the penny to get my answer ? (e.g heads=yes tales = no)

As I said, keep it simple.

I literally wrote that because I expected this question.

If you want pure sex, and lots of it, Sitri is more than enough.

If you want to learn how to get chicks and make them cum by dominating them, Belial.

If you want to get relationships and love, I’ve heard Beleth and Sallos are excellent for this.

The thing is, you aren’t taking into account the raw power these mighty spirits possess.

For example, Sitri.

Sitri is a damn DEMONIC PRINCE.

The titles aren’t just for show.

Belial, a DEMONIC KING.

Just one entity is more than enough for you.

My advise - since you want a seductive aura, contact either Sitri or Belial, and ask for a seductive aura to get chicks.

But, you have to do your own research.

Go and research - this is immersion into the spirits and their energies. As you research and find out more, you will know what to do.

And don’t think that combining the energies of 3 spirits will get you farther. It’s not just about the quantity of energy. For this operation, you need developed astral senses or really fucking good divination skills.

Both, preferably.

15 Likes

Thanks . Sitri it is . Can you take a look at my questions right above your comment please ?