Seductive Aura

which one is good for lots of sex, but still maintainiing a relationship not all the time seems the sex/lust only ones might ruin a relationship but not necessarily?

1 Like

Iā€™m married and I work with Belial. I never asked Belial to help me with my relationship our pact was about something else. Belial kept telling me my husband was lazy and useless and I should find myself a nice black magician. I told him no that wasnt an option. I didnt think anything of it at the time.

My husband would just lie around and watch netflix all day and would only want to have sex when it was convenient for him.Now suddenly i come home and he wants to go back to school, the house is clean and I come home from work everyday and he practically rips my clothes off.

Now before you think he suddenly changed against his will.My husband for a long time expressed a deep desire to want to do all these things.It was like he slowly started becoming an ideal version of himself. I wanted to become stronger but my husband was in the way. Belial had no choice he was either part of the problem or part of the solution.

9 Likes

I did want to add make sure you really are ready for that kind of lust. A lot of people say thats what they want and their partners libido increases and then they werent ready for it. Getting woken up at two am with your partner on top of you. Or sex on the floorā€¦then on the couch then on the bed that much.

9 Likes

Iā€™m single so I donā€™t think I wouldnā€™t mind

i would lol so hard if the girl you received, lusted for you so badly that she ended up breaking your penis in the act, then you had to return with a new thread titled ā€œseductive aura workedā€¦need bune now for hospital billsā€

18 Likes

LLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL . I am laughing sooo hard !!

2 Likes

how do i safely and reliably contact sitri without after-contact demonic problems?

please how did you successfully contact for lust? can you contact him to find random gorgeous girls for sex?

Yeah, you donā€™t want an insatiable whore for a partner, just your random poon.

Sir, I want insatiable girlā€¦can you provide me with your source/book/guide which you used to safely call on these entities? thanks

You donā€™t need entities. Just meditate on your intention while staring at the flame of a red candle.

sounds overly simplistic. Books are written to cover topics like this. thanks anyways. I am looking for someone with hands-on experience with these entities.

There are no after-contact demonic problems.

Itā€™s simple but very effective; I promise. In magick, the simpler the better.

how do I contact them? any method you have personally used successfully?

There are many methods that are successful.

Sigil gazing and enn chanting are the most usual. Try searching around the forum on the how-to.

1 Like

you didnt answer the question. Anyways thank you.

Could Belial or other love associated spirit help in sayā€¦homosexual love???

nope neither would sitriā€¦check out Dr. Pillaiā€™s hindu mantra on youtube Mantra for Gay Relationship - Aim (AH-EEM) Mantra Attracts Men - YouTube works magick

Goddess @Kulina8 that is what i mean when i say please provide source/reliable technique. Thats he has found a powerful tool to use.

I will not assist you, nor do I owe you that privilege. Enough.

3 Likes