Second suicide thread

At the moment I am critically ill and believe me it’s only when you are really on the brink of losing everything that you realize how lucky you were before hand. Don’t take the little things for granted. It’s the simplistic little things that can bring you the most joy in this world. Accept yourself as you are and present that self unabashedly to the world. Find your passions as said above.

3 Likes

Wow, so many posts in just 30 mins, I’ll guess I’ll start begging for attention too to get more posts.

Hey,

Then care for the beautiful future partner that will come into your life next yr or yr after.

she should have arrived ten years ago. now im 27, im too old for this

All, thanks for responses. I know I have to deal with it alone esssentially. but I cant say it really helped, im oblivious to these motivational speeches. but i appreciate your effort. im not begging for attention im testing whether such method will help me

Im just writing this to survive the next day, next hour

I’m 41 and mine has to arrive too. Yes I had relationships, but not the right one. And won’t give up. Please fight man. I can help you with a letter of intend or a NAP healing ritual with Angels if you want. Then you meditate every evening on a certain ritual and work on a goal and live towards healing… Just PM me if that is something you would like

3 Likes

Here is the info @Lady_Eva posts… Make use of it (click on it) when you need it:

2 Likes

I’m 27 too, you saying I’m old?

Don’t give up on life when you’re that young…anything can happen.

4 Likes

First off mother fluffer, 27 is four years younger than me. That aint too old for shit.
And second I’m fucking pissed at your last response. You have a bunch of people here offering you not only great advice, but open arms and help for you and your pain. Shit @anon10524665 summoned one of the best men on the damn planet for self help. And @anon37593562 gave some solid advice and offered solutions. And @Dean_Gullberry_Dd shared some very personal experiences that pained him deeply all just to help you. And you respond with the most millennial of millennial responses I have ever heard!!! Wtf man? Come on. You have a lot that can get better. You have to want it more than anything else though. Depression is the lowest vibration and can drown you in self victim mode if you just give up and give in. And. The only reason You’re oblivious to their motivation is because you are choosing to be right now. You would rather sit in self pity than struggle to get better. You would rather be lazy and allow the world and everyone else to make a choice for you than to get off your ass and listen to the advice given.
You know what? You are refusing to see your own value and good because you are afraid of it. You are afraid of the great potential you are and can be with some fucking effort. Grow the hell up, learn to Forgive and love yourself. And realise you are so worthy of love and being loved. But no one else can until you learn to do it first.

4 Likes

Its better to stay single trust me

7 Likes

Your opinion will change when you will find your scarlet woman trust me.

1 Like

Then go and write for your life.

2 Likes

Not sure why so many people put so much value in being in a relationship as the be all and end all of happiness. As someone who has been in great relationships and terrible ones…neither will stop you from being depressed and if you expect that from a partner that could be one of your problems. I know I’d run a mile if someone expected that my presence alone was going to be the factor to fix their depression. Would I want to help, yeah sure. But that’s way too much pressure to put on anyone and it wouldn’t work anyway. It’s just an idealistic excuse to not fix yourself.

5 Likes

I think she arrived. U didn’t open your eyes to see her and taken action. U were too negative to see the opportunity or her which was in front of u. Sometimes we are blinded due to troubles in our life . U need to open your eyes and see around u instead of being in your head

1 Like

True. I had the greatest man beside me and still I simply wanted to just end me. Thats all. Sometimes all the love in the world can’t save you from yourself. You gotta do it on your own or not at all.

5 Likes

I must be a great grandpa then . Me 42.haha . I agree with the great, not the grandpa. Lol

2 Likes

It’s cuz of social conditioning n following mainstream who are superficial to depend on others. Most don’t work on themselves. They wAnt others there to blame fault in case things don’t work out in there life.

1 Like

Of for fuck’s sake… dude, you’re JUST 27. You have most of your life ahead. You can ALWAYS start again with another lover. That point of view is not going to work because you’re sooooooooooo young. Seriously, take care of that.

1 Like

I’ve been married for a long time, but in the end I’m still me and he is still him, I still get depressed, low energy and sad sometimes.

That’s cuz u in Rocky Mountains,middle of no where. Lol .j/k u profile said that . Couldn’t help making humor haha :o)

1 Like

This may come off as a bit harsh, and I am sorry if it does. I am just going to be real with you.

As someone who was suicidal, all I can do is share some nuggets of truth I have learned from life.

No one else can give you a reason to live. That has to come from you. You have to define that reason and hold on tight to it.

There are many paths to a happy/fulfilled life. If one way is not working, you have to make the decision to be brave enough to try something else. As they say, the definition of insanity is to do the same thing again and again, expecting a different result.

Lastly, it is your responsibility to face and conquer your inner shadows, no one else. That means getting help if you need it and making the decisions needed to improve and maintain your mental health. A relationship will not make those go away (and I speak from experience).

Check out @Lady_Eva’s post on resources for suicidal thoughts and, if you would like, I can share the ritual I used to springboard my own life out of that dark place. Good luck and hopefully this helps in some way.

6 Likes