Searching true demons for health

hi , i want to overcome addiction by magic .is there any demon that can help me .

1 Like

Hi, use the search button with word addiction they are threads about it.

2 Likes

:pray::sparkling_heart::rose:

1 Like

Welcome @sonofmitra. Please take a moment to post an introduction in the NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONS area, and tell us about yourself and any magical experience you may have. It is a rule of this forum.

2 Likes

You don’t need to give up your addiction, just sanctify it by sanctifying yourself and attaining the royal priesthood. Jesus is the most powerful name, but has bad connotations. You can use Jesus but in a dark light if you want, like “Sorcerer of the Most High” for example (“…all things to all people…”). Don’t worry about reading the NT if you’re not ready (I personally read the psalter of David throughout the week and the NT at church on Sundays). Just take what you can from it.

I also use “Kaleison” for the Father of Lights or Most High. It’s derived from the Greek phrase for Lord have mercy: “Kyrie eleison”. “Eleison” shares a common derivative of the word for olive oil: “eleion”, which is symbolic for food, lamps(enlightenment), anointing(blessings), and healing. You could also use “Saleison” or any word or name that’s close to your heart for that matter.

And I use Leonias for protection against the Judas spirit of excess guilt.

Hope this helped

• triYannia
1 Like

Belial is the demon to go to for beating addiction. Sometimes he’ll remove addictions without you asking.

3 Likes

thank treeyanni i must study about it

Is this fun for you lmao?

as i am new to accolt and magic , and must study and practice properly for been prepared to invocate belial i knew in my heart that belial can help me .

2 Likes

Its not about it being fun. Darkest is basically a half-step mod. He helps police the forums a bit. He’s the hero we need, not the one we deserve

1 Like

checkout this video

1 Like

thank you titan very usefull🙏

1 Like