Schizophrenia

Ive come across the story in the states of this girl called Jani (January) a 7 year old diagnozed with schizophrenia. The bizarre aspects of ALL the things she sees and hears are amazing. I wonder why her visions (and in this kind of illneses in general) are of a threatening nature, saying she better hurt other people ot theyll hurt her instead…
I wonder if there`s a spiritual component in all of these, or is just a malfuctioning brain ?

I know nothing about the case aside from your brief relay, but I’d bet it’s a nasty mean entity from the lower astral plane possessing and terrorizing her, so it can feed on the energy of her fear.

I urge you to re-watch the discussion with experienced exorcist, Robert Bruce, from the Interviews With A Magus series if you have it. He recounts a story from his life where a “demon” as he calls it, was coercing him with the same horrifying threats.

I wouldn’t be surprised if many schizophrenic case were actually possessions or strong cases of obsession. With this ‘modern’ world unaccustomed to such things they deal with it by drugging the hosts into oblivion. Yes, it would be all courageous to go and free some of them, but how could you diagnose possession from insanity ? Tricky.

Did the "demon"that terrorized Robert Bruce had a name?I `ve read some things in a book of his…was it probably a nasty inhabitant from the lower astral?

Not that I recall, and even if it did, the parasite was simply one out of zillions of scavengers who forage the lower astral and Earth plane for fear-energy.

Interesting Timothy… you seem to describe these parasites as low tier, weak entities. Are all of these beings deficient in power, or are there some who are demon-tier?

According to Robert, who is a psychic medium and sees them in the etheric manipulating humans in the physical, they look like little half-human-half-animal satyr-devils, with small horns protruding form their foreheads, standing at about 4 feet tall. (Yes, much like Pan from pagan lore)

They actually start living inside your bedroom, in the etheric double, having sexual intercourse with your body at night (no joke, they love anal sex), and stalking you through the routine of your daily life, setting you up to fail and suffer pain, so they can feed on your disappointment, anger, jealousy, etc.

They’ll even drive depressed people to suicide, commanding horrible affirmations into their astral ears, and telepathically convincing their victims to commit murder, rape, take drugs, etc.

Apparently this a species of demonic vampire of the lowest order.

Robert grapples them constantly… meaning, has actually fought them in hand-to-hand combat in the etheric state.

Sucks for him though, because a gang of them have marked him, and they fuck with him relentlessly. Not a week goes by where he doesn’t report demonic activity trying to hurt him, in retaliation for his extensive exorcism work.

(This all sounds like Harry Potter fantasy, but it’s truly real.)

Couldn’t Robert make his life a lot easier by learning evocation and surrounding himself with Archangels for protection and to fight for him, instead of fighting them all himself. I wonder why he doesn’t?

I can vouch for what Robers said about what they`re capable of is true…
And there ARE things that get into your body, 100% controlling it and making you to commit violent acts to yourself or others…and that is not nice…and no one will believe you…I know about this.

Timothy asked me to respond to the above question…

“That was a long time ago, and I was still learning what I now know and teach. The attacks were necessary back then, to teach me these things. Its like throwing a small child into the deep end; sink or swim. On the other part of the question, while angels can be evoked (archangels…lol) they do not do regular guard duty like a common soldier. When you walk in the greater reality, you are expected to learn how to look after yourself. There is no easy or quick way to do this for a novice. The only way is to learn through personal experience, and work it out as you go. This is how it has always been done.”

My higher self connection and banishment skills are far superior to what they were back then, 18 years ago. At that time I did not even use simple pentagram banishments, and had not discovered my countermeasures. So I was like a baby in that sense. But, attacks like that, and many others, drove me to keep working on the problem until I found things that worked. So, without those attacks, and a lot of pain and misery I might add, often life threatening, I would never have learned all that I know, or done what I have done in my life. So, in that sense, looking back, I can see how I was guided, and allowed to experience all those attacks, in order to train me. Nowadays, demons and evil spirits are not so much of a problem, as I know what to do. I get regular attacks still, every month or so. Some are clever and can cause a few problems, but as soon as I recognize what is happening I banish, employ my countermeasures, and beat it back. I do not know any way to kill a demon, which as you can imagine causes problems, as they keep coming back if you don’t banish them correctly, and if you are not strong enough to withstand the mental manipulation…and wise enough to handle this in the people around you.

Robert Bruce: Keep in mind what I do. I write books and create programs that cause demons serious problems. So in that sense I am public enemy #1. I also do a lot of healing and banishment, and even exorcism. Demons are vengeful creatures so there is always an attempt at payback.

I could probably do more by way of residual self protection, but I am still studying them and every attack gives me an opportunity to try new things. Some of them work, and some of them ‘ouch’ don’t. But after all this time, I have lost my fear of them and see them for what they are. Sure, they are evil bastards, but they are also great teachers.

Demons also have a generally bad rap…call it demonic profiling. They are not all bad. And, I have learned, that my higher self (call this what you like…God, spirit guide, holy guardian angel, whatever) has my back and will (so far) save my sorry ass if I screw up too badly.

Also, just for the record, Archangels are like forces of nature. When you evoke one, like in the LBRP, you call on their particular power. The Archangel does not actually visit you (not that I can tell) every time you call on their powers. This is like using the Godnames…God does not actually appear or visit…but the power is evoked.

Another aside…over the years I find myself doing more and more banishments, even for minor things. The more I do the better the atmosphere around me gets. So I recommend that people do pentagram banishments frequently. The LBRP, or the Middle Pillar ritual, or similar, should be done daily by the serious student of magic.

take care, robert

Yes, it does have a name. But I shall not repeat it.

robert

Yes, it does have a name. But I shall not repeat it.

robert[/quote]

A PS to the above. The demon in question was the same one that possessed me, that came from the child I was exorcizing…I’m sure you have heard the story.

robert

Another ps to this…

An angel was recently introduced to me in the astral, a couple of months back. I gather that this being has been with me for some time, maybe all my life…who knows.

I was given the name, which I had never heard before. So I looked this up and its real, and this being is often considered to be an Archangel, and the wisest of them all. I will not give the name, as I am not sure if I am allowed to at this time.

I’m not sure, but this being may be the senior angel that manifested to me, along with two other angels in attendance, when I was 10/14yo.

Life is definitely looking up in this sense. I think I am at the time in my life where the attacks will ease off and I will start to approach this situation from a different direction.

My life is so interesting…I can’t begin to tell you…and I look forward to the future with great interest.

Robert

There is actually two ways you can get a spirit to agree to be an ongoing protector. One is to make a contract with the spirit, now this can have some dangers if you don’t make the contract on your terms though, but it does work. The other is to find a spirit whose purpose is to do stuff like that and ask it, and it’ll probably agree to it. but yeah, learning the practical defense measures beyond that is certainly something one should do as well.

I respect both Robert and EA, and believe them to be experts in their own fields. But I think those fields slightly differ from one another. According to EA and other occult sources, Angels can indeed be evoked and tasked with protection and guidance. Just as Azazel can surround you with his familiars, so can Michael.
Now I don’t believe the angels will just come because you think about them and hope for their intervention, but when evoked in the way EA instructs, can surround and protect you.

On this forum, a magician did a path working with angels and I think he also tasked Raziel with surrounding him with familiars. When he saw dark entities in his house, he also noticed angels around him giving protection. I think its in the white magic section of this forum… going by memory. There are also Angels in EA’s books that he states will offer that constant guidance when tasked.

I think EA and Robert are plugged into entirely different systems.

Sounds good on paper, but in reality, things aren’t always so cut and dry.

[quote=“Brutus, post:15, topic:565”]I respect both Robert and EA, and believe them to be experts in their own fields. But I think those fields slightly differ from one another. According to EA and other occult sources, Angels can indeed be evoked and tasked with protection and guidance. Just as Azazel can surround you with his familiars, so can Michael.
Now I don’t believe the angels will just come because you think about them and hope for their intervention, but when evoked in the way EA instructs, can surround and protect you.

On this forum, a magician did a path working with angels and I think he also tasked Raziel with surrounding him with familiars. When he saw dark entities in his house, he also noticed angels around him giving protection. I think its in the white magic section of this forum… going by memory. There are also Angels in EA’s books that he states will offer that constant guidance when tasked.

I think EA and Robert are plugged into entirely different systems.[/quote]

I totally agree. EA and I are coming at this from different directions.

I also agree that there are spirits, including demonic and angelic types, with which agreements could be made. My earlier comments concerned the angels I have encountered, which are likely a bit different from the types that can be used.

robert

[quote=“mundopincha, post:1, topic:565”]Ive come across the story in the states of this girl called Jani (January) a 7 year old diagnozed with schizophrenia. The bizarre aspects of ALL the things she sees and hears are amazing. I wonder why her visions (and in this kind of illneses in general) are of a threatening nature, saying she better hurt other people ot theyll hurt her instead…
I wonder if there`s a spiritual component in all of these, or is just a malfuctioning brain ?[/quote]

I work with a lot of people under negative spirit influence and attack, possession, etc, including children.

Mental illness and possession usually, in my experience, go hand in hand. There are, however, physical aspects, including how the state of the physical body and brain, and the psychology of a person and the trauma they have experienced in life. Nutrition also has a profound effect and deficiencies can cause weakening of natural shielding.

Here is a fascinating link on schizophrenia and B vitamin deficiencies. This little known science has been discarded by modern medicine, even though it was proven to be effective.

Nutritional Cure for Schizophrenia, with niacin, etc

[url=http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2012/10/21/pellagra-causes-violent-crimes.aspx?e_cid=20121021_SNL_Art_1]Did US Build Bioweapons in Ukraine?

This is also interesting, on same topic…

[url=http://orthomolecular.org/resources/omns/v01n11.shtml]http://orthomolecular.org/resources/omns/v01n11.shtml[/url]

In support of the idea that psychological disorders and mental illness can involve negative spirit attacks… over the years I have worked with a great many people with such disorders. It is common to find persons suffering acute anxiety and or depression attacks in the shower. I mean, they will ‘sleep’ in the shower. They soon learn, under life threatening attacks like this, that they feel normal while in the shower. So they will often stay in there for a very long time and even sleep there in desperation.

Consider that running water and electrical grounding are two of my primary countermeasures…

This indicates that negative spirits are involved, even though such conditions are professionally diagnosed as mental / psychological disorders.

There are some very effective magical ways to approach such problems, but if there are underlying problems like this that are contributing to neg exposure, then obviously these have to be addressed in order to effect a long term cure.

For the record, 99.99999% of people cannot or will not use any type of magical protection. This is beyond their beliefs and capabilities. We call these people ‘the helpless’.

And negative spirits will always influence people not to do anything that might help them. This includes taking herbs, vitamins, healthy diet, exercise, and psychological help like seeing a therapist.

People with mental/psychological disorders, and also people under negative spirit attack, are notoriously difficult to work with. It can be very difficult to get someone like this to take a simple salt bath, or to take a helpful herb like 'St John’s Wort. They will often lie and say they are doing things, when in fact they are not.

St. John’s Wort, btw, is a powerful herb that act in much the same way as Valium. Taken daily, it builds up in the system over a few weeks, just like Valium, and will ease even severe cases or anxiety and depression.

My methods are specifically aimed at helping the helpless. These methods should also, however, be included in the arsenal of every magician.

robert

I heard some of these things for narcolepsy too. Im currently looking into natural ways to deal with that without pharma and whatnot. Ive fallen asleep in the shower also. But I usually fall asleep more while eating. It kind of puts me into a meditative trance and I get visuals and hear sounds.

Does any of this also apply to narcolepsy? Like possesion? (The only entity I think could be possessing me right now is the sand man lol.) I wanna take advantage of it though, and use it to do a lot more in terms of magickal things.

Hmm… I’m going to try St. John’s wort and B vitamins. I always feel unmotivated and ‘fed up’ at the thought of diet/exercise/meditation. In fact, more times than not I’m plagued with depressive and hostile thoughts. The few times I feel refreshed and at peace is when Im swimming at the beach. Might try the salt bath as well!