Schizophrenia

The beach, tells you something. highly grounded electrically.

This has a huge effect…

The shower does same…

robert

1 Like

Or you could serve the Loa. Or you could create a spirit …

[quote=“Robert Bruce, post:18, topic:565”][quote=“mundopincha, post:1, topic:565”]Ive come across the story in the states of this girl called Jani (January) a 7 year old diagnozed with schizophrenia. The bizarre aspects of ALL the things she sees and hears are amazing. I wonder why her visions (and in this kind of illneses in general) are of a threatening nature, saying she better hurt other people ot theyll hurt her instead…
I wonder if there`s a spiritual component in all of these, or is just a malfuctioning brain ?[/quote]

I work with a lot of people under negative spirit influence and attack, possession, etc, including children.

Mental illness and possession usually, in my experience, go hand in hand. There are, however, physical aspects, including how the state of the physical body and brain, and the psychology of a person and the trauma they have experienced in life. Nutrition also has a profound effect and deficiencies can cause weakening of natural shielding.

Here is a fascinating link on schizophrenia and B vitamin deficiencies. This little known science has been discarded by modern medicine, even though it was proven to be effective.

Nutritional Cure for Schizophrenia, with niacin, etc

[url=http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2012/10/21/pellagra-causes-violent-crimes.aspx?e_cid=20121021_SNL_Art_1]Did US Build Bioweapons in Ukraine?

This is also interesting, on same topic…

[url=http://orthomolecular.org/resources/omns/v01n11.shtml]http://orthomolecular.org/resources/omns/v01n11.shtml[/url]

In support of the idea that psychological disorders and mental illness can involve negative spirit attacks… over the years I have worked with a great many people with such disorders. It is common to find persons suffering acute anxiety and or depression attacks in the shower. I mean, they will ‘sleep’ in the shower. They soon learn, under life threatening attacks like this, that they feel normal while in the shower. So they will often stay in there for a very long time and even sleep there in desperation.

Consider that running water and electrical grounding are two of my primary countermeasures…

This indicates that negative spirits are involved, even though such conditions are professionally diagnosed as mental / psychological disorders.

There are some very effective magical ways to approach such problems, but if there are underlying problems like this that are contributing to neg exposure, then obviously these have to be addressed in order to effect a long term cure.

For the record, 99.99999% of people cannot or will not use any type of magical protection. This is beyond their beliefs and capabilities. We call these people ‘the helpless’.

And negative spirits will always influence people not to do anything that might help them. This includes taking herbs, vitamins, healthy diet, exercise, and psychological help like seeing a therapist.

People with mental/psychological disorders, and also people under negative spirit attack, are notoriously difficult to work with. It can be very difficult to get someone like this to take a simple salt bath, or to take a helpful herb like 'St John’s Wort. They will often lie and say they are doing things, when in fact they are not.

St. John’s Wort, btw, is a powerful herb that act in much the same way as Valium. Taken daily, it builds up in the system over a few weeks, just like Valium, and will ease even severe cases or anxiety and depression.

My methods are specifically aimed at helping the helpless. These methods should also, however, be included in the arsenal of every magician.

robert[/quote]

I’m personally of the opinion these sorts of spirits and certain human groups they may allie with influence government policy. Do you have any opinions on that?

Also I wonder how effective running water would be in protecting against something more powerful, or would this only be good against the small fries?

I know a guy whose brother is scizophrenic, they went in a huanted house, he saw a ball of light, but his brother saw a girl standing in the same place he saw the ball of light which was interesting.

1 Like

Speaking of the shower and running water, I get this strange thing that when I take a shower I nearly always have visuals of people I know come across my inner vision. I’ll see their face. Usually just one person, quite often a friend, but not always.

If you happen to see my comment, Robert, would you have any idea why this would happen? Is this common among the people you work with? Great to see you here btw. :slight_smile:

[quote=“Virdon Djinn, post:24, topic:565”]Speaking of the shower and running water, I get this strange thing that when I take a shower I nearly always have visuals of people I know come across my inner vision. I’ll see their face. Usually just one person, quite often a friend, but not always.

If you happen to see my comment, Robert, would you have any idea why this would happen? Is this common among the people you work with? Great to see you here btw. :)[/quote]

Being electrically grounded to the planet enhances psychic abilities, especially clairvoyance. For reference, if you look at the instructions given by Nostradamus in his book of quatrains, how he did it, he emphasizes ‘wetting’ the hem of the robe and etc. These instructions are coded, of course, and you have to read between the lines. I expect he used a strong electrical grounding method, as well as hallucinogenic herbs like nutmeg, etc.

So, I think this is likely happening to you, that being electrically grounded in the shower is enhancing your natural clairvoyance. At such times you may be picking up visuals of people who are thinking about you at the time.

You should experiment with grounding yourself say at the beach. If this does not work, there is also a possibility that the water hitting your eyelids is triggering clairvoyance. If you put light pressure on your eyeballs, with eyes closed, this will often trigger clairvoyant visions.

robert

1 Like

The power groups in our world, Illuminati, Freemasons, etc, all use magic. And they protect their pet politicians with magic.

I have experimented with running water countermeasures in deliberate trials with advanced magicians. One magician attacks the other with a demon, and the target is waiting with running water countermeasures set up. The countermeasures always stop the direct attack, but, if say the target magician is standing in a loop of hose on the ground gushing water, the demon waits at the edge and projects a mental attack. A shower is the only thing that works here, and greater volume of running water. In one such test, the magician also had a bucket of holy water with him. He dumped the bucket over his head and broke the mental attack.

As for the other question, I have used running water countermeasures against major demons with success, and this includes a certain yellow eyed demon with which I have a long term ongoing battle.

Magical defenses always have their limits and backdoors, as I am sure you know. For example, an advanced and talented magician friend of mine came under attack from the C demon (very, very high order demon). The attack was very clever. It happened suddenly while my friend was away from home and his temple. The attack hit him in the throat (stigmata diabolis - similar to what happened to me the moment I became possessed by a demon). This rendered my friend unable to speak, which to a hermetic magician means that most of your countermeasures are disabled. My friend barely made it home alive and literally crawled into his temple while his non magical father distracted the demon with his rage.

This magician now combines my countermeasures with his, and finds the combination works well and is more versatile, especially in situations like I describe above.

So, in this sense, I have made a healthy contribution to magic, while also helping the helpless.

Given what I do…teaching, healing, exorcism, etc…I get plenty of opportunities to use my countermeasures and experiment with new ones.

It should always be kept in mind that there is a lot more to demons than meets the eye. They are not random predators. If they were, we’d all be dead. They are the means by which ‘life’ tests us. You could say that demons were created to train the faithful…

Robert

[quote=“defectron, post:23, topic:565”][quote=“Robert Bruce, post:18, topic:565”][quote=“mundopincha, post:1, topic:565”]Ive come across the story in the states of this girl called Jani (January) a 7 year old diagnozed with schizophrenia. The bizarre aspects of ALL the things she sees and hears are amazing. I wonder why her visions (and in this kind of illneses in general) are of a threatening nature, saying she better hurt other people ot theyll hurt her instead…
I wonder if there`s a spiritual component in all of these, or is just a malfuctioning brain ?[/quote]

I work with a lot of people under negative spirit influence and attack, possession, etc, including children.

Mental illness and possession usually, in my experience, go hand in hand. There are, however, physical aspects, including how the state of the physical body and brain, and the psychology of a person and the trauma they have experienced in life. Nutrition also has a profound effect and deficiencies can cause weakening of natural shielding.

Here is a fascinating link on schizophrenia and B vitamin deficiencies. This little known science has been discarded by modern medicine, even though it was proven to be effective.

Nutritional Cure for Schizophrenia, with niacin, etc

[url=http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2012/10/21/pellagra-causes-violent-crimes.aspx?e_cid=20121021_SNL_Art_1]Did US Build Bioweapons in Ukraine?

This is also interesting, on same topic…

[url=http://orthomolecular.org/resources/omns/v01n11.shtml]http://orthomolecular.org/resources/omns/v01n11.shtml[/url]

In support of the idea that psychological disorders and mental illness can involve negative spirit attacks… over the years I have worked with a great many people with such disorders. It is common to find persons suffering acute anxiety and or depression attacks in the shower. I mean, they will ‘sleep’ in the shower. They soon learn, under life threatening attacks like this, that they feel normal while in the shower. So they will often stay in there for a very long time and even sleep there in desperation.

Consider that running water and electrical grounding are two of my primary countermeasures…

This indicates that negative spirits are involved, even though such conditions are professionally diagnosed as mental / psychological disorders.

There are some very effective magical ways to approach such problems, but if there are underlying problems like this that are contributing to neg exposure, then obviously these have to be addressed in order to effect a long term cure.

For the record, 99.99999% of people cannot or will not use any type of magical protection. This is beyond their beliefs and capabilities. We call these people ‘the helpless’.

And negative spirits will always influence people not to do anything that might help them. This includes taking herbs, vitamins, healthy diet, exercise, and psychological help like seeing a therapist.

People with mental/psychological disorders, and also people under negative spirit attack, are notoriously difficult to work with. It can be very difficult to get someone like this to take a simple salt bath, or to take a helpful herb like 'St John’s Wort. They will often lie and say they are doing things, when in fact they are not.

St. John’s Wort, btw, is a powerful herb that act in much the same way as Valium. Taken daily, it builds up in the system over a few weeks, just like Valium, and will ease even severe cases or anxiety and depression.

My methods are specifically aimed at helping the helpless. These methods should also, however, be included in the arsenal of every magician.

robert[/quote]

I’m personally of the opinion these sorts of spirits and certain human groups they may allie with influence government policy. Do you have any opinions on that?

Also I wonder how effective running water would be in protecting against something more powerful, or would this only be good against the small fries?

I know a guy whose brother is scizophrenic, they went in a huanted house, he saw a ball of light, but his brother saw a girl standing in the same place he saw the ball of light which was interesting.[/quote]

1 Like

Thanks very much for your response, Robert.

Well that does make sense. Thinking about it, it does happen when the water is flowing over my face, therefore my eyelids. It also seems that I pick up mainly the images of friends who have strong energy and intensity of thought.

So you learn something new everyday. No wonder when swimming at the beach or walking barefoot on grass brings on a sense of calm and oftentimes clairvoyant experiences. I did not realize it was due to being electrically grounded. I’ll give those exercises a go with more awareness next time. Thanks!

Earthing is, I think, very important for developing psychic abilities, psychic self defense, and physical health.

Here’s a link to a promo for a great book on this subject, to download from my dropbox

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/3815607/Earthing.zip

robert

[quote=“Virdon Djinn, post:27, topic:565”]Thanks very much for your response, Robert.

Well that does make sense. Thinking about it, it does happen when the water is flowing over my face, therefore my eyelids. It also seems that I pick up mainly the images of friends who have strong energy and intensity of thought.

So you learn something new everyday. No wonder when swimming at the beach or walking barefoot on grass brings on a sense of calm and oftentimes clairvoyant experiences. I did not realize it was due to being electrically grounded. I’ll give those exercises a go with more awareness next time. Thanks![/quote]

1 Like

Yeah, I agree, if you’ve ever seen the scifi series babylon 5 there are two groups of super powerful aliens in it called the shadows and vorlons that try to guide the evolution of younger races in different ways. The shadows did so by causing problems for them, which would make them stronger when they overcome said problems. I think this is similar to how demons do things. One of the entities that hangs around me is a demon and he’s a pretty cool guy. So yeah not all of them are out to get you.

It should always be kept in mind that there is a lot more to demons than meets the eye. They are not random predators. If they were, we’d all be dead. They are the means by which ‘life’ tests us. You could say that demons were created to train the faithful…

Robert

Thank you for the above confirmation…before I logged on here today and read this, I had this very same statement said to me in almost the exact wording from a spirit and also by another individual I was talking to…and the person was not aware of what I had just been told…so I can confirm you certainly know what you are talking about here. Thanks again for your input. It has certainly been confirmed for me.

Maxx

I remember seeing these shows…nice

And a good parallel for Demons…

I mean, they are generally evil beings, because they are wired that way. But, they also serve the light…

The western world has a very biased conception, in general, of demons and spirits that is not grounded in truth and experience. The results of 2k years of christian propaganda.

For a good take on demons (a more fair viewpoint) try to get hold of a copy of the book 'The Magus of Strovolos

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stylianos_Atteshlis

The Arabic people seem to have a much fairer take on demons than western people. They call them Jinn, or Djinn. These are not really a separate breed of demon, although many people claim this…from non experiential viewpoints of course. These are just demons…just spirits. Some are evil, some are good, with most being kinda morally neutral.

It is the interaction between angels and demons, good and bad, hot and cold, light and dark, that stimulates real growth.

robert

Yeah, I agree, if you’ve ever seen the scifi series babylon 5 there are two groups of super powerful aliens in it called the shadows and vorlons that try to guide the evolution of younger races in different ways. The shadows did so by causing problems for them, which would make them stronger when they overcome said problems. I think this is similar to how demons do things. One of the entities that hangs around me is a demon and he’s a pretty cool guy. So yeah not all of them are out to get you.[/quote]

1 Like

Nice!

robert

[quote=“Maxx, post:30, topic:565”]It should always be kept in mind that there is a lot more to demons than meets the eye. They are not random predators. If they were, we’d all be dead. They are the means by which ‘life’ tests us. You could say that demons were created to train the faithful…

Robert

Thank you for the above confirmation…before I logged on here today and read this, I had this very same statement said to me in almost the exact wording from a spirit and also by another individual I was talking to…and the person was not aware of what I had just been told…so I can confirm you certainly know what you are talking about here. Thanks again for your input. It has certainly been confirmed for me.

Maxx[/quote]

This link is to an eye opening study on schizophrenia.

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/3815607/shizophrenia_1122.zip

The same audio pathways light up in the brain when schizophrenics hear a real sound or voice, or a non physical sound or voice. So, schizophrenics are definitely not imagining the voices they hear. This is probably better described as clairaudience.

also, things you do not hear about schizophrenics is that they often hear voices of wise and helpful spirits.

robert

[quote=“Robert Bruce, post:32, topic:565”]Nice!

robert

[quote=“Maxx, post:30, topic:565”]It should always be kept in mind that there is a lot more to demons than meets the eye. They are not random predators. If they were, we’d all be dead. They are the means by which ‘life’ tests us. You could say that demons were created to train the faithful…

Robert

Maxx[/quote][/quote]

Thanks for the link, I will send the PDF to my CPN. Her saving grace is her open-mindedness, unlike the doctors she works with.

Robert I agree many people with psychotic symptoms including voices hear wise and helpful voices. I worked for many years in mental health including with teenagers and I often felt that their personalities were wholly intact and functioning other than their ability to hear third person voices talking to them, often benign ones. Unfortunately 90% of the time it is angry unhelpful voices.

I wondered often how many we’re being fed on by astral parasites and spirits. I did a number of times teach people visualisation exercises to shield themselves without telling them my suspicion obviously and in any case there is a large crossover between psychological exercises and magical ones,but it never made a difference - if they even did them.

I did also wonder if the psychotropic drugs given to them at times interfered with their ability to generate their own protection paradoxically… Nice to share these thoughts there’s nowhere you can do so in mainstream thinking! When I worked in a certain south of England seaside town there was a famous vicar whom performed exorcisms and lots of people with mental health issues went to him. He was branded a nutter himself by the establishment but I had a lot of respect for him.

1 Like

I can confirm as someone who has been assessed for psychosis that the anti-psychotic meds do nothing to help, at least in my experience. I was told by a doctor at the start of my assessment in 2009 that the meds would help to stop me from hearing voices. It didn’t. I’ve tried three different kinds, and none of them have done anything to help. The last lot did more harm than good. The point here is, and I keep making this point, if I had psychosis then the pills should be working in the manner the doctors described. It’s a bit like taking paracetamol when you have no pain for it to work on. There has to be something for the anti-psychotic meds to work on. In my case, there isn’t anything for them to work on because I indeed do not have a mental health condition, and the neg and I are entirely separate entities.

All scientifically-based evidence help to disprove common misconceptions and assumptions about psychosis. From what I’ve learned and experienced, the diagnosis of psychosis and schizophrenia is mainly based on a list of largely unproven assumptions instead of physical evidence gained via tests, etc. The sooner the medical profession accepts that their way of diagnosing psychosis and other similar or related conditions is deeply flawed, the better. The only way they’ll ever accept that in a million years is through the kind of scientific research such as the stuff Robert’s found.

1 Like

Gemma, have you found that your occult studies have helped with you “symptoms”?